When do we get forensics, blood work?
什么时候能收到法医检验 还有血样检验?
Preliminary, three days.
初步判断 三天吧
We should get an expedited necropsy on the dog.
咱们应该快速对狗尸体验尸
I think that's a cul-de-sac.
我觉得这条路是个死胡同
Preliminary M.E. report shows no
初步检验报告未显示受害人身上有
defensive wounds on the victim from a canine attack.
来自犬类动物的攻击性伤口
Yes, but Sweeney said
是的 但是Sweeney说 无名氏闯入的时候
he heard no barking at all when the Jane Doe broke in.
他没听到任何的狗叫声
So maybe the attacker sedated the dog first.
所以有可能是攻击者 先用镇静剂搞定了狗
That would show up in a necropsy.
这通过验尸可以确定的
And if we can prove Jane Doe sedated the dog, it's premeditation.
如果我们能证明无名氏对狗 用了镇静剂 那就说明是有预谋
She went there for doing harm.
她去时带有故意伤害的主观心态
Good, it's a place to start.
不错 是个好的着手点
Get the letters and get the dog.
把那些信和狗的验尸报告都搞定
Alicia, do you have a second?
Alicia 你有空吗?
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
抱歉 我当时真不知道
I thought it was contracts.
我还以为是合同
I never would've sent you.
不然我绝不会让你去的
Will, really, it's fine.
Will 没事儿的 真的
How do you handle it?
你感觉怎么样?
The body, the blood.
又尸体 又血的
Good.
哦 没事儿啊
I didn't really think about it.
我还真没怎么想
What a weird life we lead?
看咱们这生活怪异的 对吧?
So, are we normal again, are we dealing with it?
那...咱们又恢复常态了 还在继续努力解决中?
We talk about the crime scene?
咱们现在说的还是罪案现场吗?
No
不是
Yes, we're dealing with it.
那好吧 我们还在解决问题中
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Talk about the luck of Job.
这也太巧了点
On the brink of merging Sweeney's company with another one,
Sweeney的公♥司♥正要并购另家公♥司♥呢 发生这事儿了
this happens. The merger's not offtrack yet.
并购还有戏
I'll check everybody's temperature.
我们给所有人打电♥话♥ 看看大家的态度
The CEO was just accused of murder.
首席执行官成为凶杀案嫌疑人
Everybody'll scramble.
大家都乱成一锅粥了
Not necessarily. The buyer's motivated, and money is money.
不一定吧 买♥♥家还很积极 终归钱有钱的作用啊
What's that?
这是怎么一回事儿?
The layoffs.
哦 裁员
Won't be a fun day.
是的 今天可高兴不到哪儿去
Cary...
Cary...
I'm just getting my laptop.
我回来拿我的笔记本
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
我只是想道个歉
Sorry you got the job, or sorry for what you did to get the job?
因你得到这份工作道歉还是 因你为了获得工作而做的那些事道歉?
Sorry we both didn't get the job.
抱歉我们都没得到那份工作
Alicia, here's the thing...
Alicia 是这么回事儿...
You like to think you're a good person,
你喜欢把自己想成一个好人
and maybe at one time you were,
可能有些时候你是
but we both know you'll do whatever it takes.
但咱俩都知道 你会不择手段的
Sleeping with the boss? Check.
跟老板上♥床♥? 干过
If it makes you feel better to think that, then think it...
Cary 如果这样想能让你好受 那你就想吧 但是...
I don't have a name,
我没有名气 Alicia
I don't have a fairy godmother I can phone up
没有什么仙女帮我实现愿望
or the whole Chicago political machine.
也没有整个芝加哥的政界来做靠山
I had to work, I had to sweat,
我必须通过工作 通过血汗
I had to make money for this firm,
我必须给所里赚钱
and that's just not enough.
只能说我做的还不够吧
Sir, you have to leave.
先生 你必须离开了
I need my laptop and my personal items.
我需要我的笔记本 和我的私人用品
You can itemize them, and they will be collected and sent to your home.
你可以写下来 然后我们会收拾好送到你家
I need them now.
我现在就需要他们
That's not possible, sir.
这是不可能的 先生
They'll be returned to you within three working days.
我们会在三个工作日内还给你的
This was not fair.
这不公平
And I was stupid. I acted like it would be.
我当时也很蠢 我竟然相信自己会得到公平对待
So, these letters were sent to Sweeney?
这些就是Sweeney收到的信?
Sweeney's at least telling the truth about being stalked.
对 至少对被跟踪一事 Sweeney说了实话
"You're dead meat, my darling. I feast on dead meat."
你个死人 亲爱的 我靠死人肉生活
Is she still a Jane Doe?
她的身份仍然不明?
Yes
对
What?
怎么了?
You know what's odd?
你知道什么让我觉得奇怪么?
These letters are filled with details from his trial.
这些信件里面充斥着他案子的细节
"I want to kill that idiot deponent."
我想杀了那宣誓作证的人
"I hate the Rule 30 slut."
我讨厌那个出庭作证的婊♥子♥
It's like someone in the business.
像是做咱们这行的人啊
These are from the first trial.
这些图片是第一次庭审中的
Who's this? Court reporter.
这是谁? 法庭记者
Yes
对
That could be her.
可能就是这个女的
What's her name?
对 她叫什么?
Burton, get ready to write down an address.
Burton 准备好记一下地址
Not to sound too melodramatic, Your Honor, but objection. Really.
不是我要故意夸张 但我真的要提出反对
Your Honor, Mrs. Kozko heard directly from her husband that
法官大人 Kozko太太亲耳听她丈夫说过
if he died under mysterious circumstances
要是哪天他不明不白地死了
it'd be at Peter Florrick's hand.
那一定是Peter Florrick指使的
Yes, and I heard from a butterfly it wouldn't be.
我还听一只小蝴蝶说了那不可能呢
Both are hearsay statements, Your Honor, and equally inadmissible.
这两者都是传闻证据 都应不予采纳
The Peterson Law allows for exactly - such hearsay testimony.
彼得森法明确规定了此类证据有效
So let me get this straight
我来给你们理理啊
it allows for hearsay as long as a murder is established.
谋杀一旦成立证据就有效
And a murder is established here
但现在谋杀之所以能成立
because there's a hearsay statement
是由于传来证据使之成立
that establishes it. Tell me when the snake devours its tail, okay?
麻烦你们先帮我解答 到底是先有鸡还是先有蛋行不?
Ms. Tascioni, you're ridiculing established Illinois law.
Tascioni女士 你这是在蔑视伊利诺斯州立法
Yes, gleefully.
没错 法官大人 荣幸之至
I know I'm the youngest judge on the bench, but...
我虽是在职最年轻的法官 但...
Yes, Your Honor, we're all in awe.
知道 法官大人 我们都充满敬畏
... but I will overrule your objection.
但我还得说...反对无效
Given the Peterson Law, this testimony is allowed.
根据彼得森法案 此证据有效
If you have a problem with that, you can take it up with the Supreme Court.
要是你有异议 请向最高法♥院♥申诉
Now I get to work.
这下老娘要正式开工了
Hybristophiliac.
嗜狂癖
Women who are irresistibly attracted to dangerous men.
指那些沉迷于 危险男性无法自拔的女性
It's quite common.
还挺常见的
Women who propose to Charlie Manson or send their panties to Jeffrey Dahmer.
比如向Charlie Manson求婚或者 把内♥裤♥寄给Jeffrey Dahmer的人
45 years.
45年
See you in court.
不 我们法庭上见
Fine.
好吧
This isn't gangbanger number five, Ms. Lockhart. This is Colin Sweeney.
这可不是某个小痞子 Lockhart女士 他可是Colin Sweeney
People want him behind bars.
大众都希望他进监狱
Then people should find better evidence,
那就得找出更有力的证据
because this screams self-defense, ma'am.
因为这些都显示他是自卫的 女士
The thing is...
事实上
these letters didn't just go one way.
通信不止是单方面的
How's Peter doing?
Peter怎么样?
Fine... Thank you.
很好 多谢
Where'd you get these? The victim's house.
你从哪儿弄到这些的? 受害人的家里
You see, Mr. Sweeney wrote back, encouraging her, taunting her.
其实 Sweeney先生 也回信给她 时而鼓励时而嘲讽她
I'm sure you can find a psychological term for that, too.
你们一定也能给他这种行为 找到一个心理名词来解释的吧
Hysterical prosecution?
歇斯底里的控诉吗?
45 years.
45年
Here is a copy of the victim's diary
这里是一份受害者的日记复印件
with some very interesting entries on your client,
记录着有关你们委托人有趣的细节
and some quite specific descriptions of their sexual practices.
还附有一些他们性事的详细描述
So, this is you?
是你干的吗?
The wife of Peter Florrick representing a killer.
Peter Florrick的妻子为杀人犯辩护
Interesting. I hadn't considered that.
有意思 我倒还没想到这点呢
What about this?
或许我应该这样说
The state's attorney hired a sick, killer-obsessed court reporter
地方检察官雇了 一名病态嗜狂癖的法♥院♥书♥记♥官
for some of the state's most high-profile criminal cases.
卷入了一场州内备受瞩目的刑事案件
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表