In my experience, that level of jealousy doesn't end.
根据我的经验 嫉妒不可能到那种程度就结束
Did the cops check her alibi?
警方有没有检查她的托词?
Supposedly she was in rehab when Carolyn disappeared.
据说Carol失踪时她在戒毒
Get a subpoena for the records, if we tear down the sister's alibi,
好吧 弄张记录传票 Alicia 若要推♥翻♥妹妹的说辞
we need to shore up Sweeney's.
就得支持Sweeney
How fun. You're the Sweeney wrangler these days.
有意思 嗯 这些天你反对Sweeney
I told you I was in my car on the drive back from st. Louis.
我告诉过你我在返回圣路易斯的车上
With no gps and no cell phone?
没有GPS 没有手♥机♥?
You like manga?
你喜欢漫画?
I find the style bracingly visceral.
我觉得这种风格让人兴奋
You weren't on your way back from st. Louis, were you?
你没在回圣路易斯的路上 对吧?
Yes
是的
Do you know that we're losing?
你知道我们快输了吗?
Yes
知道
So... no stories, no lies, no diversions.
那么不要谎话连篇 不要转移话题
Where were you?
你在哪儿?
Marco, this is my lawyer.
Marco 这是我的律师
I need you to tell her where I was the day my wife disappeared.
告诉她我妻子失踪那天我在哪儿
I got here about 3:30 like I always do.
像往常一样大约3点半我到这儿
You rolled up after that, looking to score some opie.
随后你就到了 想买♥♥点鸦♥片♥
Opium, sometimes mixed with hash.
鸦♥片♥ 有时混合着肉末
Now you see why I didn't tell you before?
现在你明白 我之前为何不告诉你了吧?
So you didn't do it?
那么你没杀人?
Kill Carolyn?
杀死Carolyn? 没有
Then why all the games and the jokes?
那么所有的游戏笑话是为什么?
Do you guys mind? I'm working here.
你们介意吗? 我还要工作
You know when I started getting the best tables in restaurants?
你知道什么时候我开始 得到餐厅里最好的座位吗?
The day they thought I killed my wife.
他们认为我杀了妻子的那天
Is that really worth getting the best tables in restaurants?
那样就值得餐厅里最好的座位?
Of course.
当然
Why do you look at me the way you do?
你为什么这样看着我?
Why is my picture on the front page of the Chicago Sun-times?
为什么我的照片登在芝加哥太阳报的头版?
Why does page six care what play I saw last night?
为什么第六版关心我昨晚看了什么秀?
If your wife is dead, and everyone thinks you did it, well,
如果你老婆死了 而人人都以为是你杀的
really, what's the difference?
说真的 会有什么不同?
Miss Crozier. Hello?
Croer小姐 你好?
Oh, hi.
哦 你好
I'm sorry, I've forgotten your name.
不好意思 忘了怎么称呼你
Alicia Florrick.
Alicia Florrick
Right, nice to see you.
想起来了 很高兴见到你
I hope that we can make a deal today.
我真希望今天我们能达成协议
I just hate this courtroom fighting.
我讨厌死庭审时的唇枪舌剑了
Yes, Will suggested that we get started, nd he will join us later.
好 Will让我们先开始 他待会就到
You're doing very well in court.
你今天在庭上表现的很好
Oh, I don't know about that. I'm just a beginner.
其实我不太擅长 我只是个新手
No, you're not.
不 你可不是
Why do you say that?
此话怎讲?
Because you know what you're doing.
因为我倒觉得你深谙此道
I wish I did.
承蒙抬举
Your witness Mariel,
你的证人 Mariel
she doesn't have an alibi the night of the murder.
她没有不在场证明
She left rehab at 4:00.
她4点离开戒毒所
What? Rushed over to kill her sister out of jealousy?
那又怎样 仅因嫉妒就跑去杀了自己的姐姐?
Been known to happen.
很有可能
The jury didn't hate her. They hated your client.
陪审团不恨她 陪审团恨你的委托人
We spoke to Mr. Sweeney. He's willing to offer your client 50% of the estate.
我们和Sweeney先生谈过了 谈判价码是他15%的财产
Charlotte lost her mother to Sweeney.
不 Charloe因为Sweeney而失去了母亲
He has to walk away from the estate.
他必须从房♥子里搬出来
She'll offer him a yearly stipend,
并且每年付给她津贴
low six figures. Mr. Sweeney has an alibi.
不 Sweeney先生有不在场证明
Well, I'm sure it's a good one.
好吧 这是个不错的理由
It'll be fun to try and prove it.
我很乐于去求证一下
I guess we don't have anything to talk about, then.
这么说 我们没什么可谈的了
But it was nice to meet you.
但很高兴见到你
And I really love your jacket.
另外 我很喜欢你的外套
My mom has one just like it.
我妈有一件差不多的
Our top story tonight involves the shocking developments
我们今晚的头条是
in the Carolyn Armitage disappearance case.
Carolyn Armitage失踪一案
Police strongly suspect hat Armitage's remains have been uncovered.
这恐怖的发现 源自一名建筑工人
A construction crew made the grisly discovery this morning
今晨他发现了疑似是Armitage的遗体
in the courtyard of Colin Sweeney's penthouse apartment,
尸体♥位♥于 Colin Sweeney楼顶公♥寓♥的庭院内
a residency sold after the disappearance of his wife.
此公♥寓♥在其妻子失踪后被出♥售♥
The remains, which were found in a shallow grave in the flower garden,
这些遗骸被发现于花♥园♥中的浅墓穴中
have yet to be identified,
身份尚未确定
but investigators believe they belong to the missing Carolyn Armitage.
但调查员相信该遗骸就是 已失踪的Carolyn Armitage
I don't know why I feel bad.
不知为何 我感觉很糟
At least we know for certain now he did it.
我们都知道肯定是他干的
Yep. And we're still defending him.
是啊 但我们还得为他辩护
... Chicago society figure, Colin Sweeney,
芝加哥政♥府♥指出 Colin Sweeney
a man who many believe is entirely capable of murder.
有最大的谋杀嫌疑
Don't even try it.
我真没想到
I thought somewhere in the back of my mind.
在我潜意识里
And I will admit that it made no sense.
虽然我承认它毫无意义
Carolyn might be still alive.
但我总觉得Carolyn或许还活着
Like Ken Lay, faking his own death, and hopping off to a small island somewhere.
就像Ken Lay 假装自己死了 然后逃到哪个地方逍遥自在去
You're saying you had nothing to do with this?
就是说人不是你杀 是吧?
I'm saying I've done some terrible things in my life. I have.
我说了 我这辈子是做了些很不堪的事
But I did not kill my wife.
但我确实没杀我的妻子
Then how did her skull end up buried in your backyard?
那她怎么会在你的后院被发现?
Someone put it there!
当然是有人放在那的!
Peter's the sort of man who expects things to be handed to him.
Peter是那种喜欢掌握一切的人
Like I was.
跟我一样
This was at the hotel?
这是在酒店里?
Yes. I had a room.
是的 我有一个房♥间
He called his wife, said he'd be late.
他打电♥话♥给他老婆 说他晚点回去
And then afterwards, he asked me if he could see me again.
然后他就问我能不能再见到我
How many times?
多少次?
Two dozen. It went on for months.
超过24次 持续了几个月
Sometimes two, three times a week.
一般一周两到三次
And he knew you were being provided to him?
他知道你是在为他提供服务?
Yes. Afterwards, I would make a call in order to be paid.
是的 完事之后 我会打电♥话♥要钱
He heard me make those calls. in return...
他听到过我打这些电♥话♥
Would you like to come?
要不要进来?
Services?
服务? 是的
He told me that the men who paid me had cases against them.
他告诉我 付款人有把柄在他手上
He understood that he had to do something about those cases.
他明白必须对这些案子做点什么
"Do something"?
"做点什么"?
Make them go away.
放他们一马
He laughed about it, actually.
实际上 他笑着说
Said that was the price of doing business in Chicago.
这是在芝加哥做这些事的官价
Your witness.
换你询问证人
Ms. Madison, you say that Mr.
Madison小姐 你说Florrick先生
Florrick knew that someone was paying for your services?
知道有人为你的服务付款? 是的
He never did.
他从未付过
Well
那好
Do you... recognize this?
你认识这个吗?
No
不认识
It's bank records
这是银行记录
from an account in the name of Loretta Krispinsky.
一个署名Loretta Krispinsk的账户
That is your real name, isn't it?
这是你的真名 对不对?
Now, this particular account was closed some time ago,
前一段这个特别账户关闭了
but the transactions are there.
但交易记录还在
Repeated deposits in the amount of $3,500.
账面上的总金额为3500美元
Now, these are records from one of Mr. Florrick's personal accounts,
而这个 是Florrick先生个人账户的交易记录
with corresponding withdrawals in the same amount of $3,500.
相应的 支出了3500美元
Always within a day or two of when you deposited the money.
都是在你存入钱的头一两天
I'm going to remind you that you're under oath, Ms. Madison or should I say,
现在 让我来提醒你一下 Madison小姐
Ms. Krispinsky?
还是我该叫你 Krispinsky小姐?
You were paid twice. Isn't that correct? - No.
你收双份钱 是吗? 不是
You were paid by your procurers,
你从皮条客那收钱
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表