Do we tell mom?
要不要告诉妈妈?
They sent them to Mom to hurt her, so I say no.
他们送这些来就是为了伤害她 所以还是别说了
You, Mr. Florrick, have been granted a retrial.
Florrick先生 我批准案件重申
He's taking pictures of our front door.
他在我们前门拍照
So who is it?
他到底是谁?
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe we should just get on with our...
我们还是继续...
Here we go.
去吧
I love you both.
我爱你们
Hey
嗨
Hey
嗨
Hey, Dad.
嘿 爸爸
Zach
Zach
Come here.
过来
Hey, Grace
嗨 Grace
We made you a cake.
我们给你做了蛋糕
Would that be an upside-down pineapple cake?
是倒置型的菠萝蛋糕吗?
It must remain connected at all times to your phone.
它必须一直和你的电♥话♥保持连接状态
Any tampering results in immediate termination of the program.
任何形式的擅自行动都会 导致保释立即终止
The transmitter is to be worn around your ankle at all times.
需要一直戴在你的脚踝上
It's waterproof and shockproof.
是防水防震的
It sends a signal to the HMD every five minutes.
每五分钟会向总机发送信♥号♥♥
It must not cross this line.
你不能越过这条线
If you accidentally cross the line,
一旦你越线...
you'll hear an alarm
警报会响
then you'll receive a telephone
之后你将接到一个电♥话♥
call from our monitoring center.
从监控中心打来
You need to answer that call within five rings
你需要在五声铃响之内接起电♥话♥
or you're terminated from the program. Do you understand?
否则你的保释将被终止
It's okay.
好吧
You are confined to the apartment 24 hours a day.
你24小时的行动都被限制于公♥寓♥中
There is no use of cell phones or Internet-based
不能使用手♥机♥或网络进行交流
communications, passive or active.
不论被动的还是主动
No e-mail, no Web surfing.
不能收发邮件和浏览网络
How will you know?
你们怎么监视?
Zach
Zach
No Internet communications.
不能网上交流
Will that be a problem?
有问题吗?
No.
没有
I need to attach the transmitter to your ankle. Do you want to...?
现在我要将发送器绑到你的脚踝
Right over here.
方便吗...? 在这儿
Excuse me.
借过
Let me know if this is too tight.
太紧了就告诉我
It's just like Cinderella.
就像是灰姑娘
You're all right with all of this?
这种情况对你来说没问题吗?
Yeah, yeah, it's cool.
没呀 很酷
I was doing some research
我在做一些研究
on who else was under house arrest.
看还有谁也被软禁...
OK Zach
好了 Zach
Dad, there's something that I want on my computer.
老爸 我想给你看一些我电脑里的东西
Grace
Grace
Will you help me with the dishes?
能帮我洗盘子吗?
Maybe tomorrow after school.
明天放学后吧
Sure. I'm not going anywhere.
可以 我不会去任何地方
I like it... the apartment.
我喜欢这个公♥寓♥
It's a fifth the size.
是原来五分之一的大小
Do you miss the house?
你想念原来的房♥子么?
No
不
Sometimes.
有时候
I have to work in the morning, so...
我明早要工作 那...
It's weird, isn't it?
感觉很怪 不是么?
You're going to work, I'm staying home.
你出去工作 而我呆在家里
Yep
没错
It's good to have you home.
你能在家里很好
What was the first thing I saw?
我看见的第一样东西?
I guess it was the body.
应该是尸体吧...
And this was the victim, Miles Wagner?
是受害者 Miles Wagner吗?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
I'm glad he's dead!
死的好!
I should have done it myself! He deserved it!
我真该自己去杀了他! 他该死!
I hope you rot in Hell, Wagner.
希望你烂在地狱里 Wagner
Sheriffs.
警长
Members of the jury,
陪审团成员们
you are again instructed to disregard these outbursts.
你们应该无视这些突发♥情♥况
I'm sorry. Mr. Landry.
对不起 Landry先生
As you were saying, Detective.
正如你说的 警官
Mr. Wagner owns Linked Asset Management on the 75th floor,
Wagner拥有在第75层的 联合资产管理公♥司♥
and it appeared he was gunned down
他走向自己的车时
as he was walking to his car.
被枪击倒了
What else did you find at the scene?
你在现场还发现了什么 警官?
Well...
嗯...还有他
him. Brad Broussard.
Brad Broussard
Covered in blood.
浑身是血
And how did he kill Wagner?
他是怎么杀了Wagner?
Objection. Withdrawn.
反对 撤回
How was Wagner killed?
Wagner...是么被杀的?
Two 9mm bullets in the torso,
身体中有两粒直径9毫米的子弹
one point-blank in his neck.
颈部有一个近距离射击孔
Way to go, Brad!
去吧 Brad!
You'll show Brad?
你要给Brad看?
Yes, but I think you should.
是的 但我想你应该这么做
He wanted a girl.
他想要个女孩
It's not a girl.
而我怀的不是女孩
Men don't know what they want.
男人不知道他们想要什么
Do you think he'll ever get out on bail?
你认为他可以保释么?
We're trying.
我们会努力
And visitation?
那探视呢?
It's hard.
难
Because we're not married?
因为我们没有结婚
You'll give it to him?
你会把这个给他的吧?
Now, the accused was
现在 被控告的是
Mr. Wagner's bodyguard?
Wagner先生的保镖?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
And did he carry a gun?
而他有一把枪?
Yes, a 9mm.
是的 9毫米口径的
The same as the murder weapon.
和凶器一样
Now, did Mr. Broussard seem agitated
现在 在你审问Broussard先生的时候
when you questioned him?
他是否情绪激动?
He did.
是的
He had been encouraged to invest his life savings with Mr. Wagner, and,
他被Wagner先生忽悠 投入了毕生积蓄
that was lost, too.
然后 也赔掉了
- Yeah, he lost mine, too!
对 我的也赔了!
Order!
安静!
Lost with the rest of his investments?
赔掉了他投资的其余部分?
Could you explain?
你能解释下吗?
Mr. Wagner and a partner
Wagner先生和一位合伙人 经营了一家共有基金公♥司♥
ran a mutual fund,
最大的投资人之一
And that was, in your opinion, Mr. Broussard's motive?
所以你认为 这就是Broussard先生的杀人动机?
She'll be in in a minute. She wanted you to have that.
她一会儿就过来 她想让你看这个
It's a boy.
是个男孩
Order. Order. to this motive, shall we?
安静 安静
Mr. Wagner lost my client's life savings of $98,000.
Wagner先生赔光了 我当事人的9万8千美元积蓄?
Is that correct?
对吧?
I'm not aware of the amount. I am.
我不清楚具体数目
And yet,
然而
do you know how much Mr. Wagner lost for his other clients?
你知道Wagner赔掉了别的客户多少钱吗?
Your Honor, does Ms. Lockhart need a witness?
法官大人 Lockhart女士真的需要证人么?
In the form of an objection. Argumentative.
什么反对理由 Landry先生
Overruled.
有争议 反对无效
Half the people in this court are here
出庭的一半人
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表