I need a vacation.
我需要休假
Yeah.
是啊
He's facing four years in prison,
他面临四年的牢狱之灾
the loss of his job, and you know what?
失去工作 但你猜怎么着?
I didn't care. You?
我不在乎 你?
I wanted his problemsout of the office.
我再也不管他的事
What's that say about me?
他们怎么说我的?
Says you're becoming a lawyer.
说你成为一个真正的律师了
I'm amazed at howlittle I know about you.
看来我还真是不了解你
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么?
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
Great.
很好
Two things. I looked atthe paramedic's run sheet.
两件事 我看了医护人员排班表
You're right, the times don't add up.Looks like they parked - Ben for 15 minutes.
你是对的 时间对不上好像让Ben等了15分钟
That's pretty damning. But privileged.
那是致命的 但不违法
Yeah, only if we represent them.
是啊 除非我们提出异议
Right now, we don't.
现在我们没提
You want to blackmail the hospitalto make them our client again?
你想威胁医院让他们恢复客户关系?
I like it. Yeah, strategic.
我喜欢 嗯 有战略意义嘛
Second thing's even better.
另一件事更好
The gym guy is
健身房♥那男的想卖♥♥我点可待因
Are you and Grace in therapy?
你和Grace有在治疗中吗?
In...?
治疗? 没有啊
No. Family therapy. All this stuff with your father. ,Oh.
家庭治疗那种 因为你♥爸♥的事情
That... No, we're fine.
那个...没有 我们没事
It can have a serious effect onyour psychosexual development.
会给你们性心理发展带来不好的影响
I don't even thinkabout it that much.
我可没想那么多
Zach, you've gotpictures on your computer
Zach 你电脑里有你♥爸♥爸
of your dad with a hookerand a crack pipe.
跟妓♥女♥和烟枪在一起的照片
How do you...?
你怎么...?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
I saw them when I waschecking my e-mail. Does your mom know?
我看我电邮的时候看到的你妈知道这些吗?
Don't tell her.
别跟她说
You don't understandwhat's going on here.
你根本不了解发生了什么事
Dinner in ten minutes.
晚饭在10分钟内准备好
So, homemade acai berry supplement.
是自♥制♥巴西莓汁啊
Yeah. Did you try it?
是啊 喝过吗?
No, not my speed. It's good stuff.
没 不适合我 好东西呀
Sometimes you need a little more.
偶尔还是需要的
You got knee pain? Yep. Stay awake at night crying.
你膝盖疼? 是啊 痛得晚上睡不着
Oxycodone isn't cheap.
可待因可不便宜啊
Well, try me. I got a good job.
你报价咯 我有份很好工作的
These 80s? Yep.
这些是80毫克一粒的? 是
How much? Twenty.
多少钱? 20块
How much for ten? 200.
10粒呢? 200块
And for a first-time customer,I'll throw in a free Vike.
对于第一次光顾的客人我免费附送一粒维柯丁(镇痛药)
All right.
好吧
You sure you don't need some 'roids?
不来点激素?
Just looking at your muscle mass,you could do with some.
你看你的肌肉 吃点很有用的哦
What's wrong with my muscle mass?
我肌肉怎么了?
Nothing wrong with my muscle mass.
我肌肉一点问题也没有
Hold it right there! You don't!
站住别动!
Don't move! See how good
不许动!
I am at repaying favors?
看我的回礼多棒?
What do we have here, the proverbialblack book?
看我这找到了什么 一本小黑本耶
These all your customers? Don't I have the rightto remain silent?
这上面都是你的顾客? 我不是有权不说话吗?
You recognize one?
有认识的人吗?
You sold to Ben Bowers the high school footballplayer who OD'd.
你卖♥♥药给Ben Bowers了高中橄榄球选手 已经服药过量死了
You sold to him. No, I never sell to kids.
是你卖♥♥给他的 不 我从来不卖♥♥给小孩
What a humanitarian.
多么人道主义啊
Stop lying. It's here.
少给我撒谎 都在上面写着呢
Mrs. Bowers, may we speakto you for a moment?
Bowers夫人 可以跟你聊一会儿吗?
Yes, Trey sold to me.I met him at the gym.
是 是Trey卖♥♥给我的我是在健身房♥认识他的
Things were just really hard.My job and stress.
生活艰难啊 工作 还有各种压力
Ben never knew about it.
Ben一直都不知道的
He didn't have access to these,I swear.
我发誓 他是绝对拿不到这些的
I counted them.There are exactly 11.
我数过的 正好11片
May I?
给我看看好吗?
Look.
看吧
They look identical.
他们看上去相同
But kids take aspirin tablets, shave off the markings and ridges,
但只要孩子将阿司匹林上的标记磨掉
round the edgesso they look like oxy tablets.
把边磨圆 他们就会看起来像可待因了
See?
看到没?
Then they swap out the real oxywith the fakes
于是狸猫换太子
so it looks like nopills are missing.
看起来一颗都没有少
Oh, my God.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
老天啊
So you two are good, aren't you?
你们俩没什么事吧?
And you know you can cometo me with anything, right?
你们知道什么事都能跟我说的吧?
Like what?
比如呢?
I don't know.Anything.
不知道啊 什么都可以
Do you think I shouldget the HPV vaccine?
你觉得我要打人乳♥头♥瘤状病毒疫苗吗?
The HPV?
人乳♥头♥瘤状病毒?
It's an STD,and you can get a shot and it'll...
一种性病来的 如果打了就可以...
Yes, I know what it is. Where's this coming from?
我知道那什么 为什么会问这个?
Molly says that we'rehypersexualized because of Dad.
Molly说因为爸爸的事我们都会变得纵欲
She what?!
她说什么?!
Yeah, and she said that she gotthe HPV vaccine
嗯 她还说她已经打了那个疫苗
and that I coulget it, too.
我也应该打一针
Okay, so this is somethingwe talk about together.
好了 这是我们才能说的事
Not with Molly.
别跟Molly讨论这些
Okay.
好
You're fired. Why?
你被炒了 为什么?
Let me give you a littlelesson for your next job.
给你下一份工作一点忠告
The next time you wantto talk to your charges
下次你想提关于性传染病的建议
about sexually-transmitted diseases, talk to the parents.
跟做家长的说
What?
什么?!
This is for the rest of the week.Thank you.
这是这周的钱 谢谢你
I never said anything about sexuallytransmitted diseases.
我从来没说过性传染病
They said I said that?Oh, they're lying.
他们说我说过? 他们是骗你的
Take the check.
拿走你的支票
It's because of what Isaw on their computer. - That's why.
是因为我在他们电脑上看到的东西肯定是了
Thank you.
谢谢你
You don't know what's goingon in your own home, lady! He shoots from 12 and it's good.Chicago up by nine.
你根本就不知道你家里发生了什么事
Well?
怎样?
They're looking for wiretaps.
他们在找窃听器
My wife told them. Yeah.
我老婆跟他们说的
They want me tolocate the recordings.
嗯 他们想让我找出那些录音带
How would you do that? Through you.
你怎么找? 通过你啊
Why doesn't he just subpoena me?
他怎么不干脆传票我?
He's worried what's on it.
他担心里面的东西不利
Or he doesn't remember what's on it.
或者他忘记里面有什么了
Where you going?
你去哪?
Home.
家啊
I'm not done here.
我还没说完呢
Glenn, if you want this to work,
Glenn 你想办成事的话
you need to give mesomething to give them.
你就得先给他们点甜头
Phone me when you have it.
有什么就打电♥话♥给我吧
I'm so glad you made it.
你能来我真是太开心了
Are they taking goodcare of you, Mom?
他们有好好照顾你吧 妈?
Good enough.
很好
Do you need anything? No, I'm fine.
你需要什么吗? 没有 我很好
I'm just happy to haveyoall in one room.
你们都在这里我太开心了
Yeah.
喂?
So... Really?
那个... 真的?
Is Molly filling my shoes at home?
Molly接替我还好不?
No, Mom got rid of her. What?
不好 妈妈已经炒掉她了
Lasted three whole days.
啊? 已经炒了3天了呢
You were right.
你是对的
Well, I just... Thank you.
我...谢谢你呀
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表