You have till end of business day.
周末之前给答复
McKeon did it.
肯定是McKeon
Under a hundred thou, I would've said no.
低于10万 我肯定会说不
Over a hundred thou... What about well over?
高于10万... 怎么样?
If you don't mind my asking, Ms. Barbosa, why did you request me?
Barbosa小姐 如果你不介意 我想问你为什么要求我加入?
I saw you on tv.
我在电视上看到过你
I thought you'd understand what it's like to be misunderstood.
我想你能理解被人误解的感受
Ladies. Sorry about that.
女士们 打扰一下
McKeon's lawyers made a financial offer that Diane and I actually agree on.
McKeon的律师提出花钱调解 我和Diane都同意了
A first.
史无前例
It's a cash settlement. $450,000.
现金交易 45万美金
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑
We don't have to go to court? He just offered that?
我们不上法庭了? 他就这样就完了?
You'll have to sign a standard confidentiality agreement.
你们将签订标准的保密协议
Both parties free each other of liability and agree not to speak to anyone, including the press.
双方将互不干涉对方生活 并同意 不与任何人及媒体谈及此事
What? It's standard in civil agreements.
什么? 这是标准的民事协议
I want everybody to know he settled. - Can't we tell the police?
我想让大家都知道他的所作所为 我们不能告诉警♥察♥吗?
Not if we sign a confidentiality agreement.
如果我们不签署保密协议
McKeon could withdraw the award and sue you for defamation.
McKeon将收回调解金 并以诽谤罪控告你
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
I think under the cir...
我想这种情况下...
I think you're looking for justice, Christy.
Christy 我想你在寻求正义
And sometimes justice comes in a form we don't expect.
但有时候 正义并非 以我们所希望的形式出现
If you take this money, the settlement will be known to the two people that matter most, you and him.
如果你拿了这笔钱 将只有事件双方知道这件事
I'm sorry, no.
对不起 我不同意
He'll know how much it costs to rape somebody and get away with it, that's all.
他会以为强♥奸♥别人只需要些钱 就能逃脱法律制裁 仅此而已
This is about him admitting that he did this to me.
我是要他承认他对我所做的
She's right.
她是对的
Okay, Ericcson, how flexible are you on confidentiality?
好的 Ericcson 关于保密协议 还有可商量的余地吗?
Exclude new criminal discovery.
不包括新的犯罪调查
Come on, this isn't... You want to go to court, is that it?
得了吧 这不是... 你想上法庭 是吗?
Take it as far as pretrial? He doesn't want to go to trial.
尽量预审 他不想庭审
Look, Ericcson, you want to make McKeon the bachelor party rapist, be my...
Ericcson 听着 你想让McKeon 成为单身派对的强♥奸♥犯吧 那...
That's how you want to play it?
你想玩下去吗?
We just turned down a half million bucks.
我们刚刚拒绝了50万美元
Feels good, doesn't it?
感觉很好 对吗?
Looks like we got a case.
看起来我们有案子了
You have to size these things up pretty quickly.
你必须迅速做出判断
12 clients, stockbroker types, no one out of control. It was easy.
12个股票经纪人之类的顾客 没有人情绪失控 这很简单
They paid $400 for a 90-minute, two-girl fantasy strip.
90分钟 两个女孩美妙的脱衣舞 他们付了400美金
Two girl?
两个女孩?
Who was the other girl?
另外一个是谁?
Maura... I don't remember her last name.
Maura...我不记得她姓什么
That was the only time she worked.
那是她唯一一次来工作
Sorry.
抱歉
She insists on being here during all this. It's a nightmare.
她坚持这段时间一直待在这 真是噩梦
And McKeon, how'd you meet him?
McKeon 你是怎么遇到他的?
The groom?
新郎吗?
He offered me another $100 for a private lap dance.
他又支付我100美金 让我为他独自表演
When I got in the bedroom, he locked the door.
当我走进卧室的时候 他把门锁上了
Then he grabbed me.
然后他抓住了我
I tried to get the mace from my bag, tried to shout.
我试图从我包里拿催泪器 也试图叫喊
Did you tell anyone afterwards?
事后你有告诉其他人吗?
Maura. And our driver Grant.
Maura 和我们的司机Grant
He was the one who suggested she drive me to the hospital for the rape exam.
是他建议Maura带我去医院做强♥奸♥检测的
And the service, worldwide elite, how long did you work for them?
你在Worldwide Elite工作多久了?
2 years. And what else did you do there?
两年 你在那儿还做其他什么吗?
What do you mean? I mean, what else did you do there?
你是什么意思? 我是说 你还提供其他服务吗?
For a year, I was an escort.
我曾做过一年的妓♥女♥应♥召♥女郎
Didn't you think that might be important to tell us?
你不认为很有必要告诉我们这个吗?
I haven't gone on a call in a year.
我已经一年没有做应♥召♥女郎了
I was in an abusive relationship.
当时我被虐待
I needed the money to move out.
我需要钱搬出去
When I moved, I stopped working.
当我搬出去以后 我便停止了工作
But still stripped.
但还在跳脱衣舞
So what's your point. A call girl can't get raped?
你是什么意思 应♥召♥女郎不能算被强♥奸♥?
That's my point, thanks.
我就是这意思 谢谢 她对我们撒过谎
She lied to us. Why believe her now?
为何现在要相信她?
'Cause she walked away from half a million dollars.
因为她放弃了百万美金
When did she ever lie to us?
再说她什么时候撒过谎了?
The more you bond with these clients, the less helpful you are.
过于信任客户对你没有好处
Your stripper was hooking.
你的脱衣舞娘做过鸡
Why is she my stripper when she does something bad?
为什么她干了坏事就成了"我的"人?
Okay, so the point is to prepare for trial so we don't actually have to go to trial.
关键是为庭审做足准备 就不用真正开庭了
Cary, right? Yes, sir.
Cary 对吗? 是的 先生
Nice suit. I got a job for you.
衬衫不错 有活给你
I need you to take Alicia's sheffrin-marks depos for the week.
这周你接管Alicia的 Sheffrin-Marks公♥司♥的案子
I'm on it. This is settlement poker.
交给我吧 这是寻求和解的牌局
No one wants to go to trial, but the person who plays the better hand makes the better deal.
没人想打官司 但谁的牌更好就更有优势
So get me some good cards.
给我抓副好牌吧
So your first thought is to come to the state attorney's office?
你第一反应就是来地方检察院?
I just need one thing.
我只求一件事
And why do I help you, again?
我凭什么帮你呢?
Because you like me.
因为你喜欢我
That still works with people? Like a charm.
这招还管用呢? 是啊 魅力
You never should have quit this place.
你真不该离开这儿
I didn't quit. I was fired.
不是我要离开 我被解雇了
Come on. You ran a solid rape investigation.
你对强♥奸♥案做了全面的调查
You should be dying to slip us the witness interviews.
肯定迫不及待想把证人询问材料 透露给我们
Leah, Could you come outside for a second?
Leah 能出来一下吗?
You're telling me your husband had nothing to do with this?
你想说你丈夫与此事无关?
Mr. Childs, my law firm is bringing on a civil action, that's all.
Childs先生 我的事务所在进行民事诉讼 仅此而已
Designed to embarrass my office and make it look like I don't care about a rape victim.
故意来羞辱我的部门 搞得像我们对受害者毫不关心似的
A happy coincidence?
巧合而已?
I understand the need to blame someone for your husband's downfall,
我理解你丈夫垮台 你要找人发泄
but I didn't release that sex tape to hurt you or your family.
但我没有放出性录像带来伤害你的家庭
I have kids, too. And you should know I was holding back.
我也有孩子 你应该知道我已经够克制了
I had more to release about your husband, a lot more.
你丈夫的把柄远不止这些
Disturbing things, but out of compassion, I held back.
我有很多猛料 但出于同情 我克制住了
Mr. Childs, if you have something to show me, just do it, okay?
Childs先生 有什么需要我知道的 直说好了
'Cause the one thing I don't have time for these days is empty threats.
现在我可无暇顾及空洞的威胁
You want something on your stripper?
想挖脱衣舞娘的资料?
Get a subpoena.
拿传票来
I liked Christy.
我喜欢Christy
She was one of my best dancers.
她是我最好的舞者之一
But I have nothing else to add.
但我没什么可说的了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
We just need contact information. That's all, Ms. Avarski, - for the driver and the stripper.
我们只要司机和脱衣舞娘的联♥系♥方式 仅此而已 Avarski女士
Dancer.
是"舞者"
Look, I would love... because we'd really hate to subpoena your books and client records.
我希望... 我们也不想用传票来调取名单和记录
You're East Indian?
你是印度裔的?
Yeah. It's very popular these days.
是的 最近很火的货色
Contact information?
联♥系♥方式?
Follow me.
跟我来
Why a-b-c?
为什么分成A B C三组?
$1,500 an hour, $2,100 and, $3,100.
1500美元一小时 2100美元和3100美元
What makes someone more expensive?
为什么有的更贵?
Is this about the rape?
这和强♥奸♥案有关吗?
No. Regular clients and special requests.
不是 常客和特殊要求
Requests?
特殊要求?
No condoms or being dominated or role-playing.
不戴套 言听计从或者角色扮演
Whatever they can't get at home.
一切在家里得不到的
People would really pay $3,000 an hour?
真有人愿意付3000元一个小时吗?
The day rate is $31,000, dawn to dawn.
付三万一 就可以24小时不间断
So about this rape. Can you get me contact information on this dancer?
关于强♥奸♥案 你能帮我弄到 那个舞者的联♥系♥方式吗?
Maura? She quit right afterwards.
Maura? 那事之后就走了
Left a fake number, fake address, fake social.
留了假电♥话♥号♥码 假地址和假社保号♥
Happens all the time.
司空见惯了
What about the driver? Could you help me find him?
司机呢? 能找到他吗?
Zach so, mom, where are you, anyway? I have to work late tonight.
妈 你到底在哪儿? 我要忙晚点
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表