看这里的一条线
Meaning?
意味着?
Stippling a half moon.
半圆状散点
The victim was in a car.
受害人是在车子里遇害的
Passenger seat.
就在副驾上
Killer was driving.
凶手是开车那个
He got out, came around, fired point-blank.
他下了车 绕过来 近距离开枪
Sound was absorbed partly into the automobile.
声音有部分被汽车吸收了
That's why the janitor didn't hear anything.
因此看门的才没有听到任何东西
Then he fired twice more.
接着他继续打了两枪
You might want to cover up again.
继续把那个戴上
Killer opened the door, pulled him out,
凶手把车门打开 把他拉出来
tossed him on the floor, then he took off in the car.
把他扔在地上 然后就驾车走了
You're not going to get reception in here.
这里是没有信♥号♥♥的
And I already checked.
我也已经查过了
of a shooting in Mr. Broussard's car.
是在Broussard先生的车子里开的枪
But you are confident, Mr. McVeigh,
但是你很肯定 McVeigh先生
that the shooting happened in a car.
枪案是发生在车子里的
My confidence isn't as important as the science.
我自己的肯定远没有科学来的重要
Clearly, there is an imprint
很显然 在受害人身上
of a seat belt shoulder strap on the victim.
有个安全带留下的印迹
So I sought out information on the vehicles
于是我开始寻找在此案中
of the other principals in this case.
其他关键人物的车子
What did you discover about the car belonging to Mr. Knox,
对于受害人生意伙伴 Knox先生的车
the victim's business partner? Objection.
你有没有什么发现?
I haven't heard anything yet. Overruled.
我什么都还没听到呢 反对无效
I tried to investigate Mr. Knox's automobiles
我试着去调查Knox先生的车
to discover if there were signs of a shooting.
看会不会发现有射击的痕迹
The police report says three cars were clean.
警局的报告指出有3辆车没有问题
But he had four cars registered.
但他注册过4辆车
What happened to his fourth car?
他第四辆车去哪了?
Mr. Knox claimed that it was stolen,
Knox先生称它被偷了
day after the murder.
就在案发的第二天
It was never recovered.
再也没有被找回来
Thank you, Mr. McVeigh.
谢谢你 McVeigh先生
No problem.
没问题
Who's it from?
谁送的?
Oh, no one. I mean, I don't know.
没谁啊 我不知道
Probably a secret admirer.
很可能是个秘密粉丝哦
Yeah. I mean, I have a lot of those.
是啊 好多人耐我呢
Nice work on Broussard today.
今天Broussard的案子打得真漂亮啊
Thanks.
谢谢
We're going through a lot of turmoil here
我知道 Stern走了 还有其他的事情
over the direction of the firm,
导致我们律师行未来的方向
with Stern gone and all, but
要伴随着很多风风雨雨 但是
wherever we end up...
不管我们最终会如何
I respect you, Diane.
我都会一直尊重你 Diane
Didn't they say that to
他们把秘书处取缔下来的时候
Secretariat before they put him down?
不也这么跟他说的吗?
I don't think they said "Diane"
他们可没有说"Diane"吧
It's so cold out here.
这里好冷啊
I like the cold.
我喜欢这种冷
Part of the program training is, they drop you in freezing water,
军事训练的时候 他们会放你进冷水池
and you tread water for 20 min.
让你踩水20分钟呢
Yeah, but this is dinner.
是 但这不过是晚餐嘛
I have something I want you to consider.
我有事情想让你认真考虑的
Going inside?
搬到里面坐?
Join us.
加入我们
Join you?
加入你们?
And you are?
你们是?
The FBI.
FBI
You'd be a good investigator.
你会是一个很好的调查员的
You're being serious?
此话当真?
Yeah.
是啊
Why?
为什么?
I like you.
我喜欢你啊
You're good.
你很优秀
President Obama got us more money, and the hiring freeze is over.
给我们拨款了 也不再暂停招人了 奥巴马总统
Yeah, I've already got a job.
是啊 我已经有工作了
This one's better.
我这个更好啊
Defense of your country.
捍卫你的国家
Who's the man in the photo?
照片里的家伙是谁?
Oh. What photo?
什么照片?
The photo I showed you earlier.
我早先给你看的照片啊
What's going on with the Florrick investigation?
针对Florrick的调查有什么名堂?
Listen,
听着
I want you to work under me.
我希望你为我工作
And feed me random things that you come by.
来的时候随便给我点什么情报
Things about Florrick?
关于Florrick的?
Yes, that.
就是的
Other things.
其他情况
No
不行
Thank you, but
谢谢你 不过
I'm... I'm happy where I am.
我... 我现在很开心
And where is that?
那是什么?
They found Broussard's gun.
他们找到Broussard的枪了
What?
什么?
The murder weapon.
就是凶器
It was anonymously sent to the Chicago PD.
匿名寄到芝加哥警♥察♥局的
And?
还有呢?
Bad news.
坏消息啊
It's your client's.
那是你们委托人的枪
Broussard thinks his gun was stolen.
Broussard认为他的枪被偷了
He says Knox knew where he kept it,
他说Knox知道他放在哪里
in the glove compartment.
在汽车杂物箱里
It is pretty suspicious,
这相当可疑啊
showing up anonymously right after our best day in court.
在我们迎来转机后一天就匿名地出现了
Any hope on breakin spousal privilege?
打破配偶特权有什么希望吗?
Nothing on the green card.
绿卡方面找不出问题
We're still looking for the daughter,
我们还在找女儿
but she's out of the country.
但是她在国外
Meet upstairs in half an hour.
好吧 半小时后楼上见
It's gonna be a late night.
得加班干活了
Excuse me?
不好意思?
Just resting my eyes.
小憩一下而已
You're...? Eli Gold. Eli Gold
你是...?
My husband hired you.
我丈夫雇了你
You're taller than I expected.
你比我想象中的要高啊
Thank you.
谢谢啊
I thought, as we're going to be in each other's lives
我想 既然我们要互相介入对方的生活
I should introduce myself.
我要自我介绍一下啊
That's really not necessary.
那不必了吧
You're the force behind the force?
那么 你就是背后的力量 对吧?
No. I'm nobody, Mr. Gold.
不 我什么也不是 Gold先生
I'm just working. Working here.
我只是在工作 在这里工作
You don't want him to run?
你不希望他获胜吗?
What did I say that would
我所说的
suggest that to you?
难道对你是意味着那个意思?
Just your manner.
只是你的举止而已
And what does my manner suggest to you now?
那么现在我的举止意味着什么?
No
不行
Don't try to manipulate me.
别想来摆布我
You're right. My apologies.
你说得对 我道歉
You know,
你知道
you and I
你和我
are going to be the best of friends, Mrs. Florrick.
会成为最好的朋友的 Florrick夫人
And do you know why? I have no idea.
我不知道 你知道为什么吗?
Because you're cautious,
因为你很谨慎
and so am I.
我也是啊
Your husband isn't.
你丈夫却不是
Nice meeting you.
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表