but at the end of the day, what have you really done?
但 有什么意义
Saved a corporation a few billion dollars?
帮某个公♥司♥省一大笔钱?
You want to trade?
你想和我换?
I would, but I guess they have other plans, so...
想 但不确定高层的想法
I am almost done, Cary. The latte's on your desk.
我快好了 拿铁在你桌面
Thank you.
谢谢 Florrick太太
Looks like we share an assistant,
似乎我们共用一个助手
so tell me when I'm hogging her, okay?
你用完告诉我
And let the best man win.
狭路相逢勇者胜
Excuse me?
什么?
Let the...
我...
Nothing.
没事了
It's nothing. I... It's nothing.
没事
Don't worry. It's yours.
是你的没错
Kalinda Sharma. I'm the inhouse.
Kalinda Sharma 自己人
The investigator.
调查员
You're Peter Florrick's wife.
你是Peter Florrick的老婆
That's right.
是
I worked with him at the State's Attorney's office three years.
我帮他打过工 3年
He fired me.
他把我炒了
Ok
好的
What do you know?
你了解情况吧
The client is a second- grade school teacher.
当事人是二年级老师
Jennifer... Lewis.
Jennifer... Lewis
She was arrested for killing her ex-husband.
被控谋杀前夫
Making it look like a botched carjacking.
以汽车抢劫掩饰
Gunshot residue was found on Jennifer's face and hands.
枪药痕迹在脸部和手部
That's why the cops started to think it was a murder disguised as a carjacking.
警♥察♥据此认定这是谋杀 不过伪装成汽车抢劫
According to them, Jennifer shot her ex-husband - and wiped down the gun. - And the motive?
Jennifer开了6枪后抹掉指纹 动机何在?
He remarried and wanted custody of the 3-year-old.
他再婚了 还在争3岁孩子的抚养权
Witnesses saw them arguing a week before the murder.
证人在案发前一周看见二人争吵
Hey, mom. Pick up the phone.
妈 接电♥话♥
Sorry. That's my daughter.
妈 接电♥话♥ 我女儿
Grace. Mom.
嗨
I want to ask you a question,
我有事要问你
but I don't want you to freak out, okay?
你冷静点
Forget it. I'll ask Zach.
算了 我问Zach
No, no. What? All right,
怎么回事 这样
some girl said dad slept with a hooker my age. And I just...
有些女孩说爸睡了个小女孩
What? You'll have to turn that off.
请把手♥机♥关掉
They were playing the tape in the computer lab.
还在教室里放录像带
And some girl said her dad's a cop and he said one of the hookers was a teenager.
有个女孩的爸是警♥察♥ 他说有个雏妓是我的年纪
First of all, they were all over 20 and second,
她们都满了20岁
Where's the teacher? It's no big deal.
老师在哪里
I've got homework. I'll talk to you later.
别紧张 我要做作业了 迟点说
What?
什么
Last time I was in court was 13 years ago.
上一次进法庭已经13年前了
I was 12.
我才12岁
Thanks.
谢谢
The judge reaches into his pocket,
法官伸手入袋
pulls out a check, handing it to the plaintiff.
拿出钞票递给原告
"I'm returning five grand and we're going to decide this."
"我给还你五千 等会就会有答案"
That's Florrick's wife.
那是Florrick的老婆
Alicia? My God.
Alicia? 天
Matan, remember? From the department Christmas party.
Matan 部门圣诞舞会见过的
You're at Stern, Lockhart & Gardner?
你在SLG律所?
Yeah. First day.
是 第一天
This is Sandra Pai. She's new.
这是Sandra Pai 新人
Since Peter.
Peter离开后加入的
How's he doing, by the way?
他最近可好?
Peter? Fine.
还好
Say hello for me, will you?
代我问候他
Look at all this.
看这些
You're going to bury us.
你准备要完败我们啊
I don't know how you do it, Alicia.
我不知道你怎么做到的 Alicia
I'd be huddled up in a ball somewhere.
换成是我 肯定自己找个洞钻进去了
Back to work.
好了 回去工作了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Where's Diane?
Diane没来吗?
Diane asked me to step in for her.
Diane让我介入这个案子
Jennifer, I'm Alicia Florrick.
Jennifer 我叫Alicia Florrick
I'm one of the other lawyers with the firm.
我也是事务所的律师
Step in? For how long?
介入? 多长时间?
For the retrial. - Oh, my God.
整个重审阶段 哦 天哪
All rise. Ma'am.
全体起立 女士 这边
The Criminal Court of Cook County is now in session,
库克郡刑事法庭现在开庭
the Honorable Judge Richard Cuesta presiding.
尊敬的Richard Cuesta法官主持法庭
Be seated.
请坐下
Okay, let's hear it.
好 听一下双方陈述
Your Honor, I just
法官大人 我...
Your Honor, just to refresh your memory,
法官大人 请回忆一下
the accused was deemed a flight risk due to an earlier custody hearing
被告被证明畏罪潜逃
on these murder charges six to six, Mr. Brody.
在早前的听证会上 她企图带她女儿逃走
Now I know our new state's attorney wants to look - tough, but why are you fighting this? - Your Honor,
我明白新任地方检察官要表现强势 但是 你为何要执意重审?
The people are prepared to retry this case right now, Your Honor.
法官大人 我只是想... 我们现在已准备好重审此案了 法官大人
If Mrs. Florrick is so intent on getting her client out,
如果Florrick夫人如此执意要帮 她的委托人洗清罪名
why doesn't she agree to a speedy trial?
为何不同意进行迅速审判呢?
Mrs. Florrick? Yes, Your Honor.
Florrick夫人? 是的 法官大人
The wife of the esteemed Peter Florrick?
倍受尊敬的Peter Florrick的妻子?
Your husband and I never quite saw eye to eye, ma'am.
你丈夫和我从不志同道合 女士
Your Honor... Mrs. Florrick, don't talk.
法官大人... Florrick夫人 先别说话
But if the prosecution thinks that this will in some way prejudice me against your client, he is sorely mistaken.
但如果原告认为这样就会让我 对你的委托人持有偏见
Nice try, Matan.
那他大错特错了 省省吧 Matan
Ms. Lewis is granted pretrial release with electronic monitoring.
Lewis小姐取保候审 带上电子追踪器
She is restricted to temporary housing, attorney's offices, and transit in between.
只限制在临时住所和律师事务所之间活动
And given that this is a rerun, I'll set the trial date for the 25th.
考虑到这是重审 我将把日期定在25号♥
Now, are we all happy? Good.
现在 都该满意了吧? 很好
Thank you.
谢谢
Sure.
没什么
We had an amazing time. Michael talked about missing his daughter,
我们以前相处很好 Michael说想女儿了
the life we had together.
说怀念全家在一起的时光
We were driving home
那天我们一起开车回家
and..
然后...
we got a flat and,
...车胎被扎了
He was getting out to fix it, and I saw...
他下车去修理 然后我看见...
a red pickup truck.
一辆红色皮卡车
A man came up to Michael.
一个男的走向Michael
I didn't see the gun
我起初没看见有枪
until...
直到...
Michael!
Michael! Michael!
And I saw Michael's face. It was...
然后我看见了Michael的脸 真是...
Do you need to take a break?
你需要休息一下吗?
No
不用
Just... if there was some water.
只是... 想喝点水
Sure.
好的
Sonia, we need some water in here.
Sonia 帮我们倒点水过来
It's going to be about five minutes, but then I've got to do his depo upstairs.
能等5分钟吗 一会我还要上楼一下
Okay, tell me when you're done.
好吧 你忙完了告诉我
You say this man ran to a red pickup truck here,
你说这个人跑到红色皮卡车这里
and took off in this direction across the parking lot.
然后从这个方向穿过停车场逃走
There's a surveillance camera here.
这里有监控录像的
And the prosecution played it to make you look like a liar.
原告提供了录像资料 证明你似乎说了谎
I'm not lying.
我没有说谎
But there's no truck on the tape.
但录像上并没有货车
And that's why you're facing a retrial now and not an acquittal.
所以你还要面临重申 而非无罪判决
I think what Kalinda is trying to say, Jennifer...
Jennifer 我觉得Kalinda的意思是...
Is it possible that you were mistaken
你很可能记错了
and that the car went this way... not that way?
货车可能是从这条路走的 而非那条
Is that your daughter?
那是你的女儿吗?
They won't let me see her.
他们不让我见她
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表