The transmitter is to be worn around your ankle at all times.
发射器要一直绑在脚踝处
You're confined here 24 hours a day.
全天的活动只限于在公♥寓♥内进行
It must not cross this line.
不能跨过这条线
Your condition is your... There is no condition!
你的状况... 我没什么状况!
I'll be damned if I'm going
要是有人觉得Jonas Stern疯了
to have people think that Jonas Stern is losing his mind.
那我就彻底完蛋了
You've done wrong.
你做了错事
I know I have.
我知道
Your marriage is in trouble because you don't acknowledge true repentance.
你的婚姻陷入危机 因为你没有发自内心的忏悔
Tell me what I have to do.
告诉我应该怎么做
I'm going to take a third of your business, and then
我会带走你们叁分之一的生意
I'm coming back for the rest.
我还会回来带走剩下的
"At 5:16 p.m. on September 5, the explosion hit.
9月5日下午5点16分 爆♥炸♥发生
"It was felt over four blocks away.
波及4个街区
"Federal investigators determined it was a pipe bomb
联邦探员证实是土制钢管炸♥弹♥
"consisting of ammonium nitrate and anhydrous hydrazine nitrate,
主成分是硝酸铵和无水硝酸
"which had been thrown through a window of the newsroom office.
炸♥弹♥从窗户被扔进编辑室
"No culprits were ever apprehended, and the federal government
没有逮捕任何肇事人
"continues to investigate.
联邦政♥府♥正在进一步的调查
"The explosion killed the plaintiff
原告因爆♥炸♥致死
"Mr. Jeffrey Sanborn, 42, "managing editor of the Cook County Vindicator."
Jeffrey Sanborn先生 42岁 <库克郡维♥权♥人>的编辑
Exception.
有个问题
"Resulted in his death."
"在爆♥炸♥中遇难"
Noted and accepted.
接受你的建议
Replacing "killed".
不说"致死"
"Mr. Sanborn is married "and has two teenaged dependents
Sanborn已婚 有两个孩子
"who will suffer from loss of wages and affection.
他们在经济和情感上遭受了沉重的打击
"Mr. Clay and the Cook County Vindicator, jointly and severally, agree to pay..."
Clay先生和报社 一共愿意赔偿...
Julius?
Julius?
"$250,000 from capped business insurance
商业保险上限 25万
"and $100,000 from capped renter's insurance."
承租人保险上限 10万
But only if we agree now.
不过要双方都同意
We agree. Mrs. Sanborn?
我们同意 Sanborn夫人?
Mrs. Sanborn?
Sanborn夫人?
The man you're discussing...
你们讨论的这个人...
my husband... he was working on a novel.
我丈夫 他正在写一本小说
I just started reading it.
我刚开始读
It's... beautiful.
写的非常好
And you're telling me that he's worth $350,000?
你现在告诉我他就值35万?
No money could ever replace your husband,
Sanborn夫人 多少钱都无法换回你的丈夫
but the only way we can talk here is about money.
但我们现在只能商量数目
I'm sorry.
非常遗憾
I've been reading a lot of books about grief,
我读了很多关于悲伤的书籍
and they all suggest waiting six months
他们都建议
before you make any big changes in your life.
过六个月再做重大决定
Jeffrey died exactly six months ago this week, so...
到这周 Jeffrey刚好遇害半年...
you're fired...
你被解雇了...
and you are, too.
你们也是
Mrs. Sanborn, if you do this, we have to start over,
Sanborn夫人 这样我们就要重新来过了
and you may not get a better settlement from our client.
而且你不一定能得到跟好的赔偿
I think I will.
我觉得我会的
Because I just hired a new lawyer.
因为我刚雇了新的律师
Jeanette!
Jeanette!
How I missed you, baby doll.
我多想你啊 小芭比
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Get out of this hellhole, come work for a real law firm.
赶紧离开这个小破地方吧 来真正的律师行工作
I have arrived.
我到了
Mr. Stern, thank you for joining us.
Stern先生 感谢您的加入
Mrs. Sanborn, it is an extreme and unconditional pleasure.
Sanborn夫人 我非常乐意
Hi Julius
你好 Julius
I see you haven't taken down the "S" yet.
你们还没把"S"换下来啊
We're looking for a new Stern.
我们想再找个姓Stern的
Coffee, two sugars.
咖啡 双份糖 谢谢
Thanks. How about you three? A coffee?
你们叁个呢 要咖啡吗?
It'll just be one coffee.
哦 那一杯咖啡就好
How are you feeling, Mr. Stern?
你感觉怎么样 Stern先生?
How am I feeling?
我感觉怎么样?
Well, I'm feeling like amending a complaint.
我们打算修改投诉 (也有身体恢复的意思)
How does that sound?
你觉得怎么样?
The insurance has been capped at $350,000.
Jonas 保险的上限就是35万
The newspaper can't pay anymore.
报社不可能再多付钱了
Unless it was an intentional act.
除非有故意行为
Intentional act opens you up to punitive damages.
这样你们就要付惩罚性损害赔偿了
I love when she talks like that.
我真喜欢听她这么说话
It sounds so good coming from a young person.
年轻人能说出这样的话
How is it an intentional act?
怎么就变成故意行为了?
Your client published an editorial cartoon which depicts
你们委托人发表了社论漫画
Prophet Muhammad being humiliated.
内容侮辱了先知穆哈默德
Being body scanned at an airport metal detector.
先知在机场被金属探测器检查
While all the other white passengers are waved through.
但其他白人旅客却鱼贯而入
It was intended to criticize racial profiling.
这是有意的歧视性种族评判
All the while, your client knew
从始至终你的委托人都明白这点
that Islam prohibits any pictorial depiction of the Prophet,
伊♥斯♥兰♥教禁止任何对先知的图像描述
and he cut back on security at the exact moment he should have increased it.
他还在这个节骨眼上精简了保安部门
A cost-cutting measure. Read the settlement, Jonas.
是为了节省开支 你不如先看一眼协议
You know what happened in Denmark
你知道丹麦发生的事
when the Morning Post published cartoons just like this.
晨报刊登一幅类似的漫画
Riots.
Riots.
Death threats.
就发生了暴♥动♥ 死亡恐吓
- This isn't about Mrs. Sanborn, Jonas.
你根本不是为了Sanborn夫人 Jonas
This is about us.
你是冲着我们来的
Of course it's about us.
我当然是冲着你们来的
I'm going to destroy your firm.
我要毁了你的事务所
Mrs. Sanborn understands that, don't you, dear?
而且Sanborn夫人也明白 对吧?
I do.
是的
How much are you suing for?
你们要求赔偿多少?
Didn't I ask for coffee?
我的咖啡呢?
How much in punitive?
惩罚性赔偿是多少?
$25 million.
两千五百万
Here's the amended suit.
这是修订过的上诉书
Mrs. Florrick
Florrick夫人
May I have a moment?
我们能谈一下吗?
How am I feeling?
我感觉怎么样?
It was an innocent question.
我们有其他的意思
Attorney-client privilege.
律师和当事人的保密特权
What you know about me, what you know about my condition
你所知道关于我的 我的健康状况的
is for us to know and no one else.
都只有我们两个人知道
You do understand that?
你明白吗?
There it is again. That poker face.
哦 又来了 一本正经的脸
I always thought the CIA
我一直觉得
could learn from the suburban housewife.
中情局能从郊区家庭主妇身上学点什么
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
I understand the obligations of my job.
我明白我工作的职责
Good.
很好
Has your friend, Will Gardner, stabbed you in the back yet?
你的好朋友Will Gardner 还没背地里给你一刀吗?
Would you like me to get him on the phone for you? You can ask.
要我现在打给他吗? 你可以自己问
Ask him who he's meeting with right now.
问问他正在跟谁见面
Or does the name Gerald Kozko mean anything to you?
那个Gerald Kozko你有映像吗?
He's a real estate developer.
是个房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
Underwater, and unless I'm mistaken,
Underwater 我要是没记错的话
his name keeps coming up in connection with your husband's case.
他跟你丈夫的案子有千丝万缕的联♥系♥吧
Always a pleasure, Mrs. Florrick.
不用客气 Florrick夫人
It's never about the money.
都说不是钱的问题
It's always about something else.
总是有些其他原因
I'm sorry we can't help. Take care.
很抱歉我们帮不上忙 保重
Mrs. Florrick.
Florrick夫人
Mister...? Kozko, Gerald. We've never met.
您是...? Gerald Kozko 我们初次见面
How's Peter?
Peter怎么样?
Fine. I didn't know you knew Will.
还好 你认识Will啊
I don't, I was shopping for more lawyers to join my defense team,
不认识 我只是想多找点律师为我辩护
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表