Now that will be a fun lawsuit.
这才真叫一场华丽的诉讼呢
You got me there, Mrs. Florrick.
还真被你说中了 Florrick太太
So, let's try this.
不如这样吧
Why don't we both just do our jobs?
我们各尽其职 你看怎样
Of course I wrote back.
我当然回信了
I love a good fetish.
我对恋物者青睐有加
Cut the crap, Mr. Sweeney. You're looking at 45 years.
严肃点Sweeney先生 你正面临着45年的牢狱生涯
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 真抱歉
Please take a look at the diary. Sheila... Warburg?
请过目一下日记内容 Sweeney先生
Warburg?
Warburg?
My God, how prosaic.
天啊 真乏味
Sweaty suburban sex with Sheila Warburg.
和Sheila Warburg 酣畅淋漓的郊外性♥爱♥
We need to figure out what's true and what she made up.
我们要知道 哪些是真实的哪些是她编出来的
This is not true. This one here.
这个是假的 这儿
I'm not opposed to it in principle. But my goodness.
其实我不反对这样唉 但天啊
If you could underline the parts that are fiction?
请你把虚构的部分划出来
Certainly.
没问题
Look... I had sex with her twice.
我和她发生过两次关系
She liked to pretend to break in and handcuff me.
她喜欢假装破门而入然后铐住我
We would wrestle, then we'd have sex.
我们会摔跤缠斗然后上♥床♥
But this time, she wouldn't stop.
但那次 她没有适可而止
I tried to get her to drop the knife, but...
我试图说服她放下刀 但...
Then we struggled, and the knife,
我们纠缠打斗中 那刀就...
it went in.
刺中了她
That's it.
就是这样
We'll get back to you. Right.
好 我再给你回复
I have to go. Give me a few hours.
好 我得挂了 给我点时间
Julius!
Julius!
The merger's on.
并购程序启动了
If anything, Mr. Sweeney's troubles have shored up the buyer's interest.
现在唯一阻碍买♥♥家兴趣的 就是Sweeney先生的官司
They were scared of his volatility.
他们厌恶他的反复无常
Meaning?
你们的意思是?
Well, we're not changing our defense strategy, but...
我们不改变原先的辩护策略 但...
It would benefit us if Mr. Sweeney took a plea?
要是Sweeney先生 接受量刑对我们就更有利是吧?
Okay, we can't say that,
也不能这么说
but I'backing away from Mr. Sweeney's defense.
但我退出这案子的辩护团队
A Chinese Wall.
职能分离
You and Alicia continue, and we'll say no more.
你和Alicia继续 我们不再发表意见
Make any deal you can, defend him any way you can.
尽力协商 尽力辩护
We won't talk to you, you won't talk to us. Okay?
但我们互相不再通气 行吗?
Got it.
明白了
Are you dancing a jig inside?
你内心在跳吉格舞吧?
Like Rose on the Titanic.
就像Rose当年在铁达尼号♥上那样
Cary Agos!
Cary Agos!
Marty. You work here?
Marty 你在这儿上班?
Trying to.
没 我倒是想
I thought you were at Lockhart Gardner.
你不是在Lockhart和Gardner吗
Yeah. I was. Layoffs.
以前是 大裁员
My God. Same at Orren & Polk.
哦天啊 我在Orren和Polk遭遇一样
And I wouldn't even go in here. They're just lining up resumes for 2011.
我是你就干脆不进去了 他们的面试简历都排到2011年了
Let's go get a drink.
一起去喝一杯吧
Maybe I'll give it a try.
我还是去试试吧
You don't believe me? Well, go for it.
你不信我? 那就去吧
Did you hear about Corsican?
你听说Corsican吗?
Harvard Review, clerked for Scalia.
哈佛评论员 还曾供职于Scalia
Now he's writing a screenplay.
他现在去写肥皂剧了
About what?
哪部?
Who cares?
谁知道
If you change your mind, the old buds
那要是你改变主意了
are getting together at Brandos, all right? Drop by.
我们几个都在Brandos呢 有空过来
Get them to his desk today, and I will meet you there.
那好 让他们先过去 我会来的
The FBI doesn't give you much space, does it?
联邦调查局怎么就给你这么点地儿
This is the size of my old college dorm room.
这才和我大学时的宿舍差不多
Were you visiting someone else in the building, Mr. Gold?
你来这楼里 还要办其他事吧 Gold先生?
I was, but I thought I'd make a little detour.
是啊 但我还是想绕道来看看你
I can't talk about any ongoing investigations.
正在进行中的调查恕我无可奉告
I didn't think you could.
我也没指望你会说
I thought I'd talk about 'em.
是我有事跟你说
Knock yourself out.
请便吧
Glenn Childs has it out for my client.
Glenn Childs 要和我的委托人一决高下
It is a politically-motivated prosecution,
这是一项有政♥治♥动机的起诉
and the FBI should not be in the business of taking sides.
联邦调查局不应该偏向任何一方
You are reading too much into my visit with Mr. Childs.
对于我和Childs先生的会面 我想你多心了
He is giving you evidence.
他不断向你提供 对Florrick不利的证据
He is suggesting that Florrick is responsible for Kozko's death.
暗示你 Florrick要对Kozko的死负责
And you're buying it.
你居然还照单全收
You know your secret investigation of my client,
你对于我的委托人的秘密调查
it's no longer a secret.
已经不再是个秘密了
I've seen this.
这我见过了
I know you have, but you haven't seen it...
我知道你见过了 但你一定没在...
on the side of a bus.
公交车身上见过吧
And I had it made into buttons.
我还做成了徽章
One for each of the reporters visiting the court.
出庭的记者人手一枚
Coffee mugs.
还有马克杯
And this is a little mouse pad, just for you.
这个小鼠标垫是为你特制的
You think this will scare us, Mr. Gold?
你以为这点小伎俩 就能吓倒我们了吗 Gold先生?
The office that took down Capone?
我们可是推♥翻♥了卡蓬黑♥手♥党♥的啊
Really?
真的吗?
I know how the FBI works... ma'am.
我清楚联邦调查局的作风
Officers
警官
You don't like to hunt for new game. You'd rather take down
你们不会冒险追逐新目标
an already bleeding deer,
宁可袭击已经受伤流血的小鹿
because you want to look good for your superiors.
因为你们想在上级面前保持光鲜
This is just to say that we are not bleeding.
但我们可绝非苟延残喘之辈
We have a lot of fight left in us yet.
我们还有大把精力与你们抗衡
So go find some new game.
你们最好快寻找新目标吧
We need to talk. Doesn't sound good.
我们得谈谈 听起来不怎么好啊
Sweeney. When is it ever good?
有关Sweeney的哪次有过好事?
I got the results of the dog necropsy.
我拿到宠物狗的验尸报告了
No drugs in Chili? That's not all.
体内没有毒素吗? 不止这些
There was blood on the dog's fur from the victim.
狗的皮毛上沾有被害人血迹
Makes sense. - Blood when she broke in.
说得通 她闯入时可能受伤
No, she didn't cut herself.
不 她闯入时毫发无伤
From the struggle.
是在打斗中受的伤
It can't be.
不可能啊
She wasn't alive. - Right.
她之后死了啊
And there was also blood from Sweeney. And these.
没错 Sweeney也有 还有这个
Hesitation knife wounds, with a tentative angling of the knife.
这些刀伤下刀角度犹豫不决
Someone hesitated before they killed the dog?
杀狗的人之前还犹豫过?
That's right
没错
The dog's owner?
狗的主人?
Hardest thing I've ever done.
这是让我最难受的了
He was so innocent. You did it?
他是多么无辜啊
You actually killed your dog?
真的是你干的? 你亲手杀了自己的爱犬?
Who was going to believe me? Not a soul.
谁会相信我? 没人
You don't. I panicked.
你也不会 我吓死了
I thought if the police saw she killed my dog, they'd see...
我以为要是警方 发现她杀了我的狗 他们就会以为...
Mr. Sweeney, we're gonna have to talk about taking a plea.
Sweeney先生 我们现在不得不考虑接受量刑了
Maybe we can talk them down to 30 years.
或许我们能帮你争取减到30年
I didn't do this.
不是我♥干♥的
Just stop it. Mr. Sweeney, stop it. You killed your dog.
别说了 Sweeney先生 你连自己的狗都杀了
But this lady tried to kill me.
是 但那女人要杀我啊
I was protecting myself. My God.
我那是自卫 哦天啊
We'll try to make the best deal we can, Mr. Sweeney.
我们会尽力的 Sweeney先生
You used to drop the H-bomb, people would look up,
你以前总是能一鸣惊人
put your resume on the top.
大家总是把你的简历放在最前面
Now everybody's, "Ah, so what? Harvard grad".
现在呢 哈佛毕业算什么啊
Hey, look. Justice Hart.
看啊 Justice Hart
No, he's already staffed up. So you guys
他现在不缺人手
just drink here, trying to get a job?
你们来这儿喝酒就是为了吊工作的?
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表