Your husband?
你丈夫?
I've never met your husband.
我从未见过你丈夫
My mistake.
我搞错了
All rise for Judge Abernathy.
全体起立
Good afternoon.
下午好
I have given this case quite a bit of thought, as you can imagine.
我对此案进行了深思熟虑
You have both argued your case well.
双方之前也做了有力的辩论
But I find myself judging in favor of the defendant.
而我个人更偏向于被告方
Without a DNA match to the rape kit, we have a classic he-said, she-said; and as much
尽管双方各执一词
as my personal sympathies lie with the plaintiff,
且我在个人情感上也很同情原告
the evidence does not warrant a favorable decision.
但缺少相应的DNA证据 是不足以给被告定罪的
Judgment in favor of the defense.
被告无罪
Are you okay? No.
你还好吗? 不
I'm sorry. I believe you.
抱歉 我相信你
This is all I want to say.
我想说的是
I have been falsely accused by a woman who wanted nothing more than a quick payday.
我被一个企图敲诈我的女性诬告了
But every year there are thousands of women who are abused,
而每年都有成千上万的女性遭受虐待
and I don't think we should let this false accusation...
我想我们不能让这个诬告...
Mr. McKeon. You're under arrest for the rape of Christy Barbosa.
McKeon先生 我们要以强♥奸♥ Christy Barbosa的罪名逮捕你
Cuff him.
什...? 铐上
What? Is this a joke?
什么? 开什么玩笑?
It must be hard to lose, Mrs. Florrick.
输了官司一定很难过 Florrick夫人
Not if it forces you to prosecute.
换你来起诉才让人难过
I'm coming out of this with a criminal case I'll win, and you're coming out with a loss.
我以刑事案件起诉 且胸有成竹 你却注定输了这起民事案
Nice job.
真行啊
Lloyd McKeon was arrested today for rape,
Lloyd McKeon今日因强♥奸♥罪名被逮捕
literally seconds after he was cleared in a civil case for the identical crime.
而此前他刚赢了同一案件中的民事纠纷
State's attorney Glenn Childs took credit for finding an untainted sample of DNA
地方检察官Glenn Childs确信找到了 未受污染的DNA样本
that will guarantee McKeon's conviction in a criminal trial.
可以在刑事审判中将McKeon绳之以法
Childs denied that McKeon's arrest was a reaction to.
Childs否认McKeon的被捕是对...
This is yours? Yeah.
你的案子? 是的
Is he going to jail?
他会坐牢么?
I think so.
我想是的
Well, then that's good.
那就好
Thanks.
谢谢
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做?
I want you to beg.
求我
Please... oh...
求你... 哦...
Does she do this for you? Does she?
她有为你这么做么? 有么?
Oh, God, please... You're amazing... What do you want me to do?
哦 天啊... 你真消魂... 你要我怎么做?
What do you want me to do to you?
你要我怎么对你?
Just... don't... stop.
不要...停...
What'll you give me?
你怎么回报我?
What'll you give me not to stop?
不让我停 要怎么回报呢?
Everything.
给你一切
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表