很高兴见到你
Although I find the late arrival of this gun suspicious,
虽然我发现这把枪的姗姗来迟很可疑
I would be remiss if I didn't allow it into evidence.
但是如果我不允许其列为证据也太马虎了
Mr. Landry, please make it available to the defense.
Landry先生 你在辩论中有权使用该证据
I think we have to start talking about a deal.
我觉得我们应该开始讨论交易了
But the ballistic evidence.
但是弹道测试的证据
We've knocked holes in their case,
我们已经在他们的案子上打开缺口了
but I don't know if the holes are big enough.
但是我不知道这缺口是否足够大
How many years?
多少年?
Second degree murder,
二级谋杀
ten years.
十年
With time off for good behavior,
如果服刑期间表现良好获得减刑
it would be four and a half.
四年半就可以出来了
If we wait for a jury?
如果我们等待判决呢?
If convicted?
如果被定罪了?
Minimum sentence of 45 years.
至少判45年
No parole,
不能假释
no time off.
没有减刑
He'd be four years old.
他就已经四岁了
You didn't do it.
那不是你干的啊
See him grow up...
能看着他长大...
it would be worth it.
那也值了
I think we've been going about this all wrong.
我想我们都走错方向了
What happened to it? Exactly.
就是这 那钱怎么了?
Knox's bank account was frozen,
Knox的银行账户被冻结了
he still has that 50 grand.
他还有那五万块钱呢
Unless he buried it somewhere.
除非他埋到其他哪去了
I think we found our way around spousal privilege.
我想我们有办法打破配偶特权了
We can get Rachel Knox to testify on the stand.
我们能让Rachel Knox出庭作证
How?
怎么办?
Rachel Knox can't testify.
Rachel Knox不能作证
Spousal privilege is very clear.
配偶特权很明确
Yes, it is, Your Honor, which is why she can testify.
是的 确实是 法官大人 这就是她为什么能作证
Spousal privilege is pierced when there is a conspiracy
当夫妻之间有阴谋时
between spouses.
配偶特权就被破坏了
What conspiracy?
什么阴谋?
We subpoenaed the records of
我们申请拿到了
Chicago Children Fighting Cancer.
芝加哥儿童抗癌基金会的相关记录
Mrs. Knox had recently been given a Spire Award
Knox最近因为一个大笔捐赠
for making a large donation,
被授予了一项最高奖项
$50,000 to be exact.
准确的说是五万块
An amount that cannot be explained
这个数目没法
through normal financial channels.
通过常规财务渠道来解释
You're accusing Mrs. Knox of murdering Miles Wagner?
你在指控Knox夫人谋杀Miles Wagner?
Rachel Knox helped her husband dispose of
不是 Rachel Knox帮她丈夫处理掉了
the money acquired from the victim.
那笔从受害者那里拿来的钱
This makes her an agent of her husband's crime,
这让她成了他丈夫犯罪的同伙
which breaks spousal privilege.
这就打破了配偶特权了
You want to know what happened on the night of the murder?
你想知道谋杀当晚发生了什么?
Yes, between the hours of 9: 00 and 10:00.
在9点和10点之间 是的
My husband left.
我的丈夫离开了
And when did he return?
那他什么时候回来的?
An hour later.
一小时之后
And what did he have
那么他
in his possession?
带了什么东西了吗?
A suitcase...
一个手提箱...
... filled with cash.
里面装满了钱
Thank you.
谢谢你
All right, here, wait, wait.
好吧 等一下 等一下...
You're not going to strike me out. Go.
你不会把我掷出局的 来吧
Right there to first base. Hey, babe.
到一垒了 嘿 亲爱的
How was work?
工作怎么样?
That good, huh?
感觉很好 是吧?
No, it's just role reversal.
不 只是角色转换而已
How about some pizza? We sent out.
来点披萨吧? 我们分一下
Yeah. No.
不了
I think I just want some wine. Okay. I'll pour.
我想我只要喝点酒 好吧
How could they hide this from me?
他们怎么能瞒住我?
Emm
嗯
I think they kept it from you
我想他们不让你知道
because they wanted to protect you.
因为他们想保护你
I know.
我知道
I talked to Zach. He knows he was wrong.
他知道他错了 我和Zach谈过了
I can't even absorb this.
我都接受不了这个事实
I know.
我知道
Wait.
现在 等等
Don't talk to them now.
别现在和他们说
I told them we'd talk to them tomorrow, okay?
我跟他们说我们明天和他们谈 好吗?
I don't know anymore.
我也不知道了
I don't know...
我不知道...
You had a long day.
你度过了漫长的一天
Here.
来
We're gonna work this out tomorrow.
我们明天解决这问题吧
I don't know if we will.
我都不知道我们会不会解决
We will.
会的
Okay, are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
Bring it on, Dad.
放马过来吧 老爸
Go ahead, back up.
继续啊 加把劲哦
Back up, Zach, because this one's going over the fence.
因为我这一支绝对会是本垒打 加把劲哦 Zach
Are you challenging me?
你是在向我挑战?
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表