洗掉那个疼不?
Your tattoo.
你的纹身
No, it's still there.
不 还在呢
Makeup.
化妆盖起来了
You kidding? Nope.
你开玩笑吧 没有
Delay the trial. Ask for a continuance. ,Let Duke's head cooland I'll get you the two million.
拖延审判 要求诉讼延期让Duke的脑子清醒一下 我给你两百万
Nah, I think I'll take a chancewith this jury.
不 我还是试一下陪审团策略吧
I'll send you the 911 tape.
我会给你911电♥话♥录音带的
I was talking to Hannah Morrisback from the old firm.
我和以前公♥司♥的Hannah Morris谈过
That really got bigger?
真的变大了 哈?
It's my Monopoly board.I keep buying property.
它是我的大富翁游戏我一直在买♥♥资产
Hannah said you've been onsome kind of sexual sabbatical for the last six months.
Hannah说过去六个月你在禁欲
That's funny.
真有趣
Now, how would he know that?
那么 Hannah是怎么知道的?
The woman keeps tabs on you.
Will 那位女士一直在监视你
How far down does it go?
它向下延伸有多远?
Pretty far.
很远
We're not gonna getany work done tonight, are we?
那么今晚我们不用工作了 对吗?
That's up to you.
由你决定
Be right back.
马上回来
Yeah, what's up, Diane?
喂 怎么了 Diane?
You near a TV?
你在电视旁吗?
Check out Duke.
看Duke
Why? What's he saying now?
为什么? 他...他在说什么?
I can't do it justice.
我无法做到公平
... hypocrisy from a bunch of limo liberal lawyersat Stern, Lockhart & Gardner.
...S&L&G律师事务所的那群自♥由♥散漫律师的伪善
And as always,I have left it to you, my civilian journalists to come up with somethingon Will Gardner.
一如既往 我为你们记者朋友们提供了Will Gardner的一些东西
I get it, he's got a big megaphone.
嗯 我看到了 他信口雌黄
So we just got to take it,thick skin...
那么我们只管去做 脸皮厚点...
Here's Will Gardnersneaking into a hotel room with the wife of the hooker-loving,
这是Will Gardner和爱好招♥妓♥ 喜欢吸脚趾的地方检察官Peter Florrick的
toe-sucking state's attorney,
妻子偷♥情♥于酒店的照片
Peter Florrick.
这就是你 Will
Truth is the absolute defense.
事实胜于雄辩
Well, that explains the sabbatical.
那可解释了禁欲
It was that rape case,the one we lost.
是强♥奸♥案 我们输掉的那个
We were askingquestions at the hotel.
我们在酒店询问问题
Seems perfectly innocent.
看起来完全无辜
Can we work now?
好了 现在我们能做事了吧?
I'm serious. It was that case,Christy Barbosa.
我是说真的 是那件案子Christy Barbosa的
And of course it requiredgoing to a hotel.
当然需要去酒店
We were asking questions.
我们在询问问题
It's what led us to the witness.
就是这样让我们找到了证人
So you're sleeping with Will?
那么你和Will上♥床♥了?
Please, God, no, no!
求你了 天哪 不 不!
Where is your location?You need to tell me your location.
女士 你在什么方位?你需要告诉我你的位置
A market.I'm... I'm in Quick Mart. My baby, she's gone!
一...个市场 我...我在快客超♥市♥我...我的孩子 不见了
Okay, ma'am, an officer is on the way.
好的 女士 警♥察♥正在路上
I'll need you to stay on the line.
请你不要挂断电♥话♥
I told her she was bad.
我对她说她很坏
The last thing I to... Oh, God!
我做的最后一件事...
She-she was crying and...
哦 天哪! 她...她在哭
Please, God, please!
求你了 上帝 求你了!
Oh, God! She was crying.
哦 天哪! 她一直在哭
Mom?
妈妈?
You all right? Oh, yeah, yeah.
你没事吧?
I just... You couldn't sleep?
没事 我只是...你睡不着吗?
Baya
小宝贝
How are you doing at school?
在学校怎么样?
Good.
很好
Are you getting a divorce?
你要离婚?
No, no. That's just a case.
不 不 是个案子
Who's Will Gardner?
谁是Will Gardner?
Another Google alert?
又是谷歌♥快讯? 嗯
It's a misunderstanding.
是个误会 他是我老板
He's my boss. We were workingon a case, and we went to a hotel to ask some questions.
我们是在一起调查案子去酒店是去询问问题
Now people try to make itinto something it's not.
现在人们总是想要造谣生事
Zach says you wentto a divorce lawyer.
Zach说你去见过离婚律师
Yes.
是的
When I was angry, a weekafter everything happened.
当时我很生气 就在事情发生一周后
But you're not angry now?
那你现在不生气了吗?
No
不气了
I'm just trying to be...
我现在只想...
collected.
平平静静
All right. Good night.
好的 晚安
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 亲爱的
Grace?
Grace?
Did anything come for me at theapartment that I didn't get?
有没有寄到公♥寓♥给我而我没收到的东西?
Like what?
比如什么?
I don't know. A package or something?
我不知道 包裹或其他?
Non
没有
Good night. Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 晚安 亲爱的
The 911 tape hasno probative value, Your Honor.
法官大人 911录音带没有证据价值
It is a naked attempt to inflamethe passions of the jury,
它只是试图激起陪审团的情绪
and gain sympathy for his client.
为他的当事人博取同情
Cornerstone of our case is that
本案是基于
Duke Roscoe was knowingly wrong
Duke Roscoe是否明知错误的事实
on the facts. We need the 911 tapeto show his facts were wrong.
我们需要911录音带到来说明他所谓的事实至少 是错误的
Your Honor, I know you will try to beimpartial
法官大人 我知道你试图撇开与我当事人分歧的政♥治♥立场
despite your political differences.
保持客观公正
Come on. Stop playing the ref?
少来了 不要像个裁判似的 好吗?
And stop carrying outa jeremiad against my client.
不要怨恨我的当事人
What?
什么?
He caught you with your pants down,
显然他抓了你个正着现在你想要...
and now you want to... Okay, you two. Such fireworks here.
好了 你们两个 火♥药♥味十足
Your Honor,all we ask for is a compromise.
法官大人 我们所想要的就是妥协
That'll prove to us your fairness.
那会向我们证明你的公正
What compromise? Either we play the tape or we don't.
什么妥协? 要么播放录音带 要么不播
"Please, God. No, no. My baby is gone. I..."
"求你了 上帝 不 不我的孩子不见了 我..."
Question:"I'd like to help you, ma'am, but I need your location."
问题 "女士 我会帮你的但我需要知道你的方位"
I want to shoot myself. Answer: "Oh, God. "Oh, God. I need help now."
我想毙了自己 回答 "天哪 天哪 我需要帮助"
Question:"Ma'am, are you?"
问题 "女士 你还好吗"
Answer:"My God, my God." Unintelligible.
回答 "天哪 天哪"不知所云
The nice thing about liberals,they love to compromise.
自♥由♥党的特点在于他们喜欢妥协
Duke was leaked the police report.But there are holes in the report
显然Duke泄露了警方的报告
,- he's filling in from other sources.
但他用其他消息填补了报告中的漏洞
What sources?
什么消息? 我不知道
I don't know. He has a lot ofanonymous sources on his Web site.
在他的网站上有很多匿名消息
Civilian journalists withe-mails like PatrickHenry76,
平民记者的电子邮件比如PatrickHenry76
ReaganRules, TheDukesman.
ReaganRules TheDukesman
I say we put the sonof a bitch on the stand.
我们要让那个狗♥杂♥种♥出庭作证
Where am I going?
我要去哪里?
Bob. Can you tell me where I'm going?
嘿 Bob 你能告诉我要去哪里吗?
There's no court hearing today. Am I moving cells?
今天没有庭审啊我要移到单人牢房♥吗?
You are.
是的
Glenn. Peter.
Glenn Peter
We're trying to end the coddlingof high-profile prisoners.
我们要停止对备受瞩目囚犯的特殊照顾
So you're putting me in withthe general population?
你要把我和普通犯人关在一起 对吗?
Yes.
是的
It's a bit of a clumsy move,isn't it, Glenn?
真是大费周章啊 Glenn?
You know, even at our worst, we neverwent after each other's families.
你知道的 即使我们关系最糟的时候我们从没找对方家人的麻烦
I'm the one in prison. I'm not going after anyone.
我是关在监狱的那个我可没找谁的麻烦
I love my wife. I love my children.
我爱我的妻子 我的孩子
But your wife is leading hertoward a divorce.
但你妻子正在怂恿她离婚
She's Carla's divorce lawyer.
她是Carla的离婚律师
Okay. - Now we want the gloves to come off?
很好 那我们就来玩真的吧?
I didn't know they weren't.
我还真不知道
So you've got mein general population because my wifeis your wife's attorney?
所以你把我关到普通牢房♥是因为我妻子是你妻子的律师?
Hey, Glenn.
嘿 Glenn
You wanted the prize.
你想要名誉
You wanted the office.
你想要地位
So enjoy the spoils.
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表