And do you know how many O.H.S. clips you installed? None.
那你知道你按了多少固定装置吗? 一个都没有
People don't like permanent fixtures in their houses.
没人喜欢在家里装固定装置
Well, that's very kind of you, sheriff.
警官 你人真好
But it's still an infraction.
但你还是破坏规矩了
And unfortunately in this case, your loose wire
更不幸的是 这个事件中
is what tripped up young Mr. Florrick's skateboard causing his injury.
松松垮垮的线 就是绊倒Florrick孩子的罪魁祸首
Thank you. You know, I wish I had an eye with color.
谢谢 我也希望我对颜色有些品位
I'm always mixing oranges with reds.
我总是把橙色和红色搭在一起
Is that you? Is that...
是你的吗? 我...
Is everything all right?
Will 嗨 你没事吧?
I'm so sorry. It's been such chaos around here.
太抱歉了 我现在一团糟
It's okay. We'll talk tomorrow.
没事 明天再说
Hey, Sadie. Sorry for flaking out on you tonight.
嗨 Sadie 真不好意思今晚爽约
No, my emergency fell through.
现在已经没事了
Do you want to...
你愿意...
What favor?
帮什么忙?
What's wrong?
出什么事了?
We're not going toward your floor.
不是要去你们家
What we have is a rather large collection of items
我们这有一大堆东西
with your name on them.
都写着你的名字
You don't need to be nervous.
不用紧张
I'm your friend here.
我是向着你的
They aren't mine. Really.
这些不是我的 真的
Look, the sheriff ran your I.D. last night, Amal.
听着 警官昨天查了你的身份 Amal
It triggered a red flag warning to me.
引起了我的高度怀疑
You see, there are a dozen credit cards,
你看 这么多信♥用♥卡♥
driver's licenses, passports with your name on 'em.
驾照 护照 都有你的名字
How that could've happened?
你知不知道是怎么回事?
No. I don't.
我不知道
Were you paid to let someone use your identity?
有人付钱使用你的身份吗?
Simran?
Simran? 你确定吗?
Is everything okay?
没出什么是吧?
Yes, Alicia. They just...
没事 Alicia 他们就是...
They have a few questions, for Amal.
问Amal几个问题
It's about work.
工作上的事
Do you... Do you want me to do anything?
我...能帮上什么忙吗?
I don't know.
不 我不知道
They said it would only take a minute, and so...
他们说就花几分钟 所以...
Amal isn't in trouble.
Amal应该没事
You don't want to get in trouble, Amal.
Amal 你不想惹上麻烦吧 不想
Why aren't you answering honestly?
那为什么不如实回答?
I am answering honestly.
我是如实回答的
I don't know anything about this. I swear.
我不知道是怎么回事 我发誓
Excuse me, gentlemen.
打扰一下 先生们
Is Amal a suspect here?
Amal是嫌疑人吗?
Because if so, you probably should read him his rights.
要是的话 你得先宣读他的权利
Not a suspect...
不是疑犯 现在还不是
At this time. We're asking a few questions. That's all.
我们只是问些问题而已
Mrs. Florrick, isn't it?
是Florrick夫人吧? 是的
You accused him of being dishonest,
你们刚指出他不诚实
and warned him he could get into trouble.
还警告他小心惹上麻烦
We're trying to ascertain his connection to an identity theft ring.
我们只是想确定一下 他和一个身份盗窃团伙的关系
Simran, I think you should invite these gentlemen to leave.
Simran 你可以请他们离开
We only need a few more minutes, Mrs. Verma.
我们几分钟就好 Verma女士
If you don't want them here, you can ask them to leave, Simran.
你要是不想让他们在这 可以叫他们离开 Simran
Gentlemen...
先生们...
Would you please leave?
可以请你们离开吗?
My guess is they're just fishing.
估计他们是想找线人
I didn't do anything wrong, mom. I swear.
妈妈 我没做错任何事 我发誓
I have to rush to work,
我得赶紧去上班了
but if you need anything, just call me, okay?
如果需要帮忙 就打给我 好吧?
Thank you, Alicia. Of course.
谢谢 Alicia 不客气
Does he have a moment?
他有时间吗?
Actually, Will's out today.
实际上 Will今天不来公♥司♥
He's... Court?
他...上庭吗?
Volunteer work. All very last minute. He's out until Thursday.
不是 志愿性的工作 临时决定的 周四才完事
Thursday?
周四?
So this is the favor?
就帮这个忙?
For an old college chum. Very hot.
为了一个大学老朋友嘛 非常性感
That's right. You have a thing for judges.
没错 你对法官情有独钟
My first husband.
我第一任丈夫
It's not half bad.
很不错
I wonder if I can get it fitted.
我就想知道它合不合身
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
Calls for speculation.
引起猜测
The question asks Mr. Hunter to guess the answer
这个问题是在让Hunter先生去猜测答案
rather than rely on facts.
而非基于事实作答
Yes, that is the definition of speculation.
是的 那就是猜测的定义
Congratulations, Mr. Bigelow. T
恭喜你答对了 Bigelow先生
oo bad I didn't do that.
我没那么做实在是太糟了
Sustained. Exception.
反对有效 不赞同
Noted, and when you go to mock trial appeal court,
注意 当你在模拟法庭时
Ms. Cabrini, you can argue it there.
Cabrini小姐 你就可以争论这个了
Now, Mr. Hunter, I just want to understand the sequence of events.
现在 Hunter先生 我只是想弄清楚这一串事情
You say that you saw my clients entering the cottage?
你说你看到我的当事人进了屋子?
Yes. I was hunting in the forest when I heard a scream.
是的 我听到一声尖叫 当时我在林里打猎
Actually, you said "Screams"?
实际上 你说的是"尖叫声"
Yes. Screams.
对 尖叫声
And you said that you recognize those as belonging to the witch?
而你说你认出那些声音是女巫的?
That's right. She lives in that gingerbread house.
没错 她就住在那间姜饼屋里
So you just assumed that it was the
那你只是假设那是从一个烤箱里
witch's scream coming from inside the oven?
发出的女巫尖叫?
No. I recognized her voice.
不是 我听出了她的声音
So you have the power to distinguish between screams?
那你有分辨尖叫声的能力了?
How about this one?
那好 这个怎么样?
Objection! Your Honor!
反对! 法官大人!
Ms. Cabrini! Sustained.
Cabrini小姐! 反对有效
Sustained, what? What's the objection?
有效 什么有效? 反对什么?
Badgering the witness.
叨扰证人
You're arguing the prosecution's case, Your Honor.
你在为控方争辩 法官大人
Excuse me, Ms. Cabrini.
不好意思 Cabrini小姐
I am not doing anything of the sort.
我可没做那样的事情
Let's leave it there. We'll pick it up tomorrow.
好了 就到这里吧 明天继续
Now, remember, even though this is a mock trial,
记住 尽管这是个模拟审判
I do not want the jury discussing the case.
我不希望陪审团讨论这件案子
This is not a joke.
不是开玩笑
Grades depend on its outcome.
成绩取决于结果
And let's thank our judge, Mr. Gardner,
让我们感谢法官大人Will Gardner先生
for volunteering his time.
抽出他宝贵的时间
Anyone else have a problem with the argument on page 18, mid-page?
有人对18页的辩论有疑问吗 中间部分?
You mean mine?
你是说我的部分?
I didn't know it was yours.
我不知道是你负责的
I just find the citing's a bit off topic.
我只是发现这个引证有点偏题
Our clients are suing because their video game was stolen. That's all.
我们的当事人起诉是因为 电子游戏被盗用 仅此而已
I'm here to listen, Cary,
那我要洗耳恭听了 Cary
So why don't you tell me how my citings could be more on topic?
不如你来说说怎样 让我的引证更贴近主题?
One minute.
那... 等一下
Want me to get rid of them? No, thank you.
想让我搞定他们吗? 不 谢谢
Billable hours, Alicia.
计时付费工作 Alicia
Cary's got his eye on the prize.
Cary可是紧盯着奖金呐
Billable hours. Thanks, Kalinda.
计时付费哈 谢谢你 Kalinda
Sorry, but we didn't know who else to contact.
对不起 但我们不知道还能找谁了
Okay. What happened?
没关系的 发生什么了?
They came for her an hour after you left.
你离开一个小时之后他们过来抓她
They can't just take her away. Can they?
他们不能把她带走的 对吧?
This was about me. - They want me.
都是因为我 他们想抓我
Wait. Who came?
等等 谁来了?
Mom was going to the grocery store when this van...
那辆车来时妈妈正要去商店...
These men got out and took her.
那些人从车里出来然后带走了她
All we got was this phone number to call.
我们只得到一个电♥话♥号♥码
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表