Bring me every pill Jimmy's ever taken, every pill he could've accidentally taken of yours. Could you do that?
把Jimmy所吃过的每一粒药片都带给我 包括可能不小心吃过的 你能做到吗?
Are we gonna win?
我们会胜诉吗?
We're gonna fight.
我们会竭尽全力
Cole versus Wolensky.
Cole V. Wolensky
"Judge may exclude drug test "if there's been a violation of testing procedure."
"法官可能排除药物测试 如果有违反测试程序的行为"
Judge Parks would rather eat his own foot than offer us relief on that.
Parks法官宁愿自食苦果 也不会放过这个的
Kalinda have any leads?
Kalinda有什么线索吗?
I... No. She's doing something with Diane.
我...没有 她在帮Diane做什么
For Diane? What?
Diane? 什么事?
Something for Sheffrin-Marks.
Sheffrin-Marks案子的事情
What?
怎么了?
We've got a power vacuum here.
权力真空 (政♥治♥上政♥府♥职位出现空缺)
It makes people do... interesting things.
会使一些人做...一些有意思的事
Did she say anything about Malcolm Overby?
她有提到Malcolm Overby吗?
Non
没有
Well, I'm giving up on law anyway.
好吧 我真不想在法律界混了
I'm sick of it.
我厌倦了
Back to the minors?
想重操旧业?
I could've been a contender.
我本可以成为一名冠军的
I liked watching you pitch.
我喜欢看你投球
Yeah, I had some moments.
嗯 我曾名噪一时
We're the last ones here. Yep.
我们是最晚的了 是的
I should go. Me, too.
我得走了 嗯 我也是
Mr. Gardener,
喂? Gardener先生
there's a woman down here who insists on seeing Mrs. Florrick.
楼下有位女士坚持要见Florrick夫人
Ms. Conley, did you forget something?
Conley女士 你落下什么吗?
I'm not here. I have a family.- I can't get messed up in this.
我不在这儿 我有家庭 我不想被卷入此事
Okay. Let's talk.
好的 我们谈谈
It's wrong what they're doing.
不 他们做的事是错的
Blaming them with that drug test. Blaming them for something they...
以药物测试指责他们 以他们...的事情指责他们
Something they...?
他们什么...?
Newbury Heights.
纽伯里高地
Wait. What? Newbury Heights. I don't know what you mean. Find out.
等等 什么? 我不明白你的意思 纽伯里高地 去查吧
What's that? Is that your toy?
是你的玩具吗?
What's that?
是什么?
Is that your toy?
是你的玩具吗?
What is that? Is that your toy?
它是什么?
How old?
孩子多大了?
I'm so stupid.
我真蠢
I should've just shut up. I should've just kept walking.
我应该闭嘴的 我应该不管的
But that would've been wrong.
但这样做是错的
I thought you'd be different.
我还以为你和别人不一样
I thought after what you went through. with your family...
我原以为你经历了那些...和你的家人
And you come here to my house? - I'm sorry.
你却跑来我家了 很抱歉
Then go. I can't.
那么离开 我不能
There are three mothers who are widows now, Mrs. Conley. It's not my fault.
Conley夫人 有三位母亲现在成了寡妇... 不是我的错
But it's somebody's fault.
但是某些人的错
What do you want?
你想要什么?
I looked into Newbury Heights.
我去查了纽伯里高地
I couldn't find anything. I went back 50 years.
什么都查不到 我甚至查到50年前
There's never been an accident there.
那儿根本没有任何意外发生
It wasn't an accident.
不是意外
It was a near miss.
是差点发生的意外
And it wasn't one of our trains.
不是我们公♥司♥的列车
Right. Coming into Newbury Heights, there's a nine degree curve.
是的 进入纽伯里高地有一个9度的弯道
That's where we jumped the track.
那是火车出轨的地段
Just managed to get the brake on before we hit the commuter train.
就在撞到通勤列车之前刹了车
Did anyone from your company ever identify the problem?
你们公♥司♥中有人查过这个问题吗?
Sure. Sure. They identified me.
当然 他们查到了我
Said I was going too fast.
说我驾驶速度太快
But the speed gauge never went above 32 mph.
但计速表从没显示时速超过32英里
I thought it was mechanical. Maybe a faulty pressure sensor.
我想是机器的问题 有可能是压力传感器的问题
Isn't the pressure sensor part of the load regulator sensor?
压力传感器是不是 负载调解传感器的一部分?
Trains, you know. Love them.
火车嘛 我喜欢研究的
So, if you upgraded the LRS, ouldn't you have to replace the pressure sensor, too?
那么 如果更新负载调节系统 是不是也要同时更换压力传感器?
Yeah. Fact is, that's what they did, after the near miss, they upgraded the LRS.
是的 事实上 他们就是那样做的 事故差点发生后 他们更新了负载调节系统
Standard upgrade.
标准升级
We've been going after the wrong thing... overtime records and not faulty equipment.
我们一直在找错误的东西... 加班记录而不是设备问题
They erased those memos not to hide Merriman, but the structural engineer, our buddy Eldredge.
他们改动了备录不是为了隐藏Merriman 而是结构工程师Eldredge先生
If we can prove he was at Newbury Heights.
如果我们能证实他在纽伯里高地... 是的
Yep. Previous knowledge. We'll have a case even Judge Parks can't kick.
已能确定 即使Parks法官不予审理 我们也会打这个官司
Here's the deal: we can't let Patti know we're changing strategies.
这样吧 我们不能让Patti知道 我们改变了策略
I'll keep deposing Merriman. You re-depose Eldredge. Be ready in ten minutes.
我将继续对Merriman取证 你重审Eldredge 十分钟内准备好
Okay.
好的
I think I have someone you'll be more comfortable with.
我想有位你会很满意
I worked 19 years as an assistant.
从事助理工作19年
We called them secretaries in my day.
我们那个年代叫秘书
And are you comfortable with online research, Mrs. Plack?
Plack夫人 你会上网吗?
Online? Oh, yeah, everything's computers nowadays.
上网? 嗯 现在什么都得用电脑
Don't worry, I'm a quick study.
别担心 我学得很快
Hey, I like your hair this way.
嘿 我喜欢你的发型
Yeah, I do. It looked so
是的 我喜欢
dowdy on TV, pulled back like that.
电视上看起来好俗气 向后梳好
But that must've been a hard day, huh?
肯定是难熬的一天 对吧?
What's the smoking policy here, anyway? I thought you two would have a lot in common.
这边禁烟吗? 什么? 我想你们俩有很多共同点
That does not count as a preemptory.
这个不算
Oh, Mr. Merriman's is upstairs.
Merriman先生在楼上
Yes, I thought I'd sit in on this one today. Get to know you better.
是的 我想我会坐上一天 好好了解了解你
Great. Please.
很好 请坐
Actually... chairs aren't really my friends these days.
其实...这些天真不习惯坐椅子
I think I'll just stand.
我想我还是站着
So you're Will's new one?
那么你是Will新找的?
Yes. I'm his new junior associate.
是的 我是他新的助理律师
Yeah, that's what I meant.
是的 那就是我的意思
The way he looks at you: that's what I meant.
他看你的眼神 我是说
I guess he finds you a challenge.
我想他视你为新的挑战
Too many blond gigglers, and why not go for someone more substantial, someone with interesting history.
太多的金发美女了 为何不找个有内涵有背景的人?
Mrs. Nyholm.
Nyholm夫人
I know how this works...we're going to try and get into each other's heads, try, unnerve each other.
我知道你想干嘛...试图挖出彼此想法 然后激怒彼此
Can I give you a little bit of advice?
我能给你一点小小的建议吗?
After the past seven months, I'm vaccinated.
在经历过去7个月后 我已不吃这套了
Fair enough.
好极了
Let's get started.
让我们开始吧
Two months before the Lakeshore crash, you authorized
Eldredge先生 Lakeshore撞车事故前两个月
an upgrade of the load regulator system on all Cross National Freight trains.
你授权升级跨国货运公♥司♥所有列车的 负载调节系统
Can you explain why? There wasn't just one reason.
你能解释一下原因吗? 只有一个原因
It was a change we'd planned for some time.
我们计划这次升级已有一段时间
And what about the LRS in the train that crashed, did you replace that one?
那辆事故列车上的负载调节系统 你更换了吗?
I don't believe we did.
我想没有
The-the upgrade takes some time, and we couldn't have all of our engines out of commission at once.
升级需要花费一定的时间 我们不可能 一次就更新完所有的
I understand that. Tell me about Newbury Heights, Mr. Eldredge?
我理解 Eldredge先生 能和我说说纽伯里高地吗?
What?
什么?
Tell me about it.
谈谈这个地方
It's, uh... - I don't know what you mean.
它是...我不明白你的意思
June 21, you went to Newbury Heights to check out a near miss collision, isn't that right?
6月21日 你去纽伯里高地 检查一起差点发生的撞车 对吗
Would you like to take a break?
你想休息一下吗?
If you were to learn there was a problem with a piece of equipment on your trains,
Eldredge先生 如果你知道 你们列车上的设备某处出现问题
you'd replace the part, wouldn't you? - Of course I would.
你会替换掉 对吗? 当然 我会的
And you'd make sure that no trains were operating with unsafe equipment?
你会确定每辆运行的列车上 都没有不安全设备 是吗?
Look, I know what you're thinking. No, you don't.
听着 我知道你在想什么 不 你不知道
I never once... My apologies. A...
我从没有 对不起
a pang.
突然好痛
We're gonna have to break this off here.
我们要停一下 休息一会儿
Oh, come on. Objection.
哦 少来 我反对
Let the record reflect deposition was suspended for medical reasons.
请记录此次取证暂停是因为身体原因
And again, I-I apologize. Mr. Eldredge.
再次抱歉 Eldredge先生
Sorry. It's okay.
对不起 没关系
Hi, Jackie. It's me. I saw that you called.
嗨 Jackie 是我 我看到你打电♥话♥了
Please obey all commands and follow instructions.
请遵守命令 并遵循指令
Dad. Dad.
爸爸
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表