And I have student loans.
我的学生贷款还没还清呢
Alicia?
Alicia?
Your husband.
你丈夫的电♥话♥
Yeah, at least you have someone to fall back on.
至少你还有个人可以依靠
No,
不
it's nothing.
没什么事
I just can't find the tax returns.
我只是找不到缴税收据了
Why do you need them?
为什么找那个?
You know Eli.
你了解Eli的
He needs to look into anything that can be used against us.
任何可能对我们产生威胁的东西 他都要查看
Under my bed in a box marked, I think, house files.
在我床底下有个做了记号♥的箱子 我想应该写着"家庭文件"吧
Good. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
How are you doing?
你还好吗?
Well, I almost got arrested this morning.
我今早差点被逮捕啦
You...
你...
What?
咋了?
Do you know an AUSA named Rivers?
你认识个叫AUSA Rivers的人不?
Very intense guy.
认识 他可是个猛♥男♥
Out to save the world. Why, what happened?
以拯救世界为己任啊 怎么了?
He was arresting...
他逮捕了另一位律师
It's a long story, but I almost got caught up in the sweep.
说来话长 不过我也差点儿被牵连
He's a zealot.
他是个偏执狂
Never look a zealot in the eyes.
千万别跟偏执狂对视哟
How are you? Good.
你怎么样了? 我很好啊
I made a BLT.
我自己做了个三明治
I'm very proud of myself.
我骄傲啊
You know, this is the closest we've had to a normal conversation.
知道吗 这是我们最正常的一次对话了
Yeah.
是啊
I like it.
我喜欢这样
Maybe we should talk on the phone more.
或许我们该多通电♥话♥
Speaking of which, you left your cell phone here.
说到这 你手♥机♥落在家里了
Will called.
Will打来过
He already got in touch.
他已经找到我了
Okay, back to work.
好了 开工咯
Back to work.
开工啦
I say judges are skins this time.
我觉得这案子法官是关键
Hello.
你好
Mr. Gardner, AUSA Rivers.
Gardner先生 我是AUSA Rivers
That's okay. We won't hold it against you.
好呀 我们给你留个替补位置
Suit up.
去换衣服吧
You phoned.
你打电♥话♥来过
You wanted your work product back.
你想要回你们的工作资料
Yeah, but at my office.
嗯 那是办公室里的事儿
This is a friendly County game.
这里是友谊赛的赛场
You're thinking about taking the Dorfman case.
如果你在考虑接Dorfman的案子
We would advise against it.
我建议你还是放弃吧
Really? And what else would you advise?
是吗? 你还有什么建议?
You're having money issues.
Gardner先生 你们经济困难
You can't afford troubles with the federal courts.
你不会想跟联邦法庭对着干的
This is like the movies.
你演电影呀这是
You have to threaten me with an audit or something.
那你威胁我的时候 该有个审计师跟着你
Oh, that's the IRS.
美国国税局就是审计师
It would be a federal crime to influence the IRS.
试图影响国税局是违法的
Guys, I'm being threatened over here.
伙计们 有人在这儿威胁我呢
Can you believe it? Ooh...
你们信吗?
Poor baby.
可怜的娃儿
Mr. Dorfman is in trouble.
Dorfman惹麻烦了
He is guilty, and his assets are frozen.
他是有罪的 他的资产已经被冻结
It would be a mistake - to represent him.
为他辩护对你没好处
Too late.
太迟啦
I already am.
我已经决定为他辩护了
As of when?
什么时候决定的?
As of ten seconds ago.
差不多10秒钟前吧
Congratulations, Rivers.
恭喜你了 Rivers
You just won Dorfman an attorney.
你刚刚帮Dorfman争取了个代理人
This is how it works.
事情是这样的
Germs enter the political bloodstream via anonymous Twitter accounts.
匿名的微博账户 将谣言散布到政坛
These are picked up by political blogs that...
政♥治♥日志刊载其中的一些谣言
I'm going to drop that metaphor.
我就不用那个隐喻好了
Why? No.
为什么? 没关系...
See where it takes you.
继续说 说来听听
There's an anonymous Twitter account out there, Upriser7.
有一个匿名围脖账户叫Upriser7
It's saying things about you and Alicia.
在说些关于你和Alicia的事情
Well, isn't that... to be expected?
那不很正常吗?
Some of them are true.
有些事情是真实的
Like what?
比如什么?
"Saint Alicia, as she's called behind her back, is despised "because of her close connection to boss, Will.
Alicia圣女的称号♥已不复存在 因为她和老板Will的亲密关系
Widely hated, she's given all best cases."
更讨厌的是 她接的都是最好的案子
Are we saying that's true?
我们有说那是真的?
"Alicia and Peter sleep in separate rooms.
Alicia和Peter分房♥睡
"He is in maids quarters.
他睡佣人间
She's in the master.
她住主卧室
Not even a real marriage."
不是真正的婚姻
So, the danger is that it'll be picked by a political blog, and then move into the mainstream.
现在的威胁是政♥治♥论♥坛♥会收集这些信息 然后将之变成主要攻击把柄
I mean, I can reduce the damage by flooding the zone with bogus tweets
其实 我可以通过五♥毛♥党♥来大量发布 正面信息 这样就能减少损害
that say the opposite. Any search engine will be overwhelmed by both.
任何搜索引擎都能被糊弄过去
Wait a minute.
等一下
Who knew... that we are in separate rooms?
有谁知道我们是分房♥睡的?
There's also stuff about Mrs. Florrick's work, her competition for a job,
还有关于Florrick女士工作的事情 竞争上岗
and her connection with her boss.
和老板的关系
What did that one say?
那一条说什么?
You don't want to read it.
你不会想知道的
That she's sleeping with him.
她和他上♥床♥了
All right.
好吧
Let's find out who's sending these tweets.
让我们查查是谁发的这些微博信息
Thank you, Mr. Gardner.
谢谢 Gardner先生
My father is just so thankful.
我父亲非常感激
No problem.
没什么
We'll see what we can do.
我们将竭尽所能
Not my playground.
不是我的天下啊
All rise.
全体起立
Mr. Rivers, what do we have today?
Rivers先生 今天有什么案子?
Several motions on Eric Dorfman,
对Eric Dorfman的若干提议 法官大人
And I'm sorry about your accident.
对于您的事故我感到很难过
Thank you. I got your card.
谢谢 收到你的卡片了
I imagine you're seeking detention pending trial?
我想你在争取拘留候审?
Yes, Your Honor. Mr. Dorfman, in our opinion,
是的 法官大人
released a witness list to a killer, and given that there will be
Dorfman先生 在我们看来 向凶手泄露了一份证人名单
vulnerable witnesses in this case, we ask for pretrial detention.
考虑到这案子中证人可能受到攻击 我们申请审前羁押
Your Honor, this is a simple case of harassment.
法官大人 这只是个单纯的骚扰案件
AUSA Rivers failed to convict LeMond Bishop on RICO charges and is now going after his lawyer as retribution.
Rivers在LeMond Bishop的案子上败诉 现在就想把他的律师拉下马作为报复
In your opinion?
在你看来?
Excuse me?
抱歉?
In your opinion?
在你看来
Yes, in my opinion.
没错 在我看来
He's trying to subvert the Sixth Amendment right to counsel.
他试图在律师身上推♥翻♥第六修正案
Mr. Gardner is prone to hyperbole, Your Honor.
Gardner先生有些夸张了 法官大人
Kelli Gerber Smith offered to testify against one of the most dangerous kingpins in this country,
Kelli Gerber Smith主动提出作证 来对付这个国家最危险的大佬之一
and in our opinion, was brutally tortured and murdered
在我们看来 她因此惹祸上身 被凶残地折磨并杀害
for her troubles. Your Honor, the prosecution's evidence is thin at best.
法官大人 检方证据没有说服力
Generic carpet fibers found on the body, access to a witness list.
尸体上发现的普通地毯纤维 掌握证人名单
That hardly makes Eric Dorfman suspect number 1.
凭这些并不能明 Eric Dorfman就是头号♥嫌犯
In your opinion.
在你看来?
Yes, Your Honor, sorry.
是的 法官大人 抱歉
I thought it was obvious, when I speak, it's my opinion, - and when he speaks, it's his.
我认为当我说话时显然就是在我看来 他说话时 就是在他看来
Oh, boy.
哦 老兄啊
Mister...?
您叫...
Gardner, Your Honor.
Gardner 法官大人
It's equally obvious that I'm a judge, nd yet you continually refer to me as "Your Honor."
我是一名法官 这也是显而易见的 既然你始终称我为"法官大人"
All I ask is that you do the same with your opinion,
我所要求的就是 你要按你自己的观点说话
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表