No, I know what "parking" means,but what do you mean?
不 我知道"等候"是什么意识但你的意思是什么?
The missing shoe.I found it in an empty ER ward.
失踪的那只鞋我在一间空的急诊病房♥发现了它
I was wondering ifthey had parked him.
我想知道他们有没有让他等候
You do knowthe hospital is our client.
你真的知道医院是我们的客户
Yes.
是的
But if they're vulnerable... Then we deal with that.
但是如果他们有弱点... 那么我们解决掉
What did you get from his mom?
你从他妈妈那里得到了什么?
Not much. Ben didn't do much morethan study, work out.
不多 Ben除了学习 锻炼没做什么
What gym?
健身房♥呢?
Iron Muscle. Why?
"铁侠"健身房♥ 为何问这个?
Flax seeds and bananas. Sounds like a power smoothie.
亚麻籽和香蕉 听起来像能量饮料
Yeah, gym's a good placeto score some ephedra.
嗯 健身房♥是获得麻黄的好地方
I read an article.
我读过一篇文章
Something you can't do yourself?
你自己不能做?
Poor little me.I need a man.
可怜我吧 我需要一个男人
She wanted to get engaged right out of law school.
她想从法学院一毕业就订婚
Her dad's Patrick J. Brown. You know who that is?
她父亲是Patrick J. Brown你知道他是谁吗?
No. He's Fortune 500, semiconductors.
不知道 好吧 他是财富500强 研究半导体
But, I said no.I mean, 26 and married.
但我拒绝了 我是说 26岁就结婚
Cary, you know I'm not listeningto a word you're saying, right?
Cary 你知道我没在听你说话 对吧?
Let me spot you.
这里 让我帮你
Are you seeing someone?
你在和谁交往?
when they go into the locker room,don't approach them.
好了 当他们进入更衣室时不要接近他们
Just watch the exchange and I'll make the approach later.
只是看看交易后面我会接近他们的
Sorry, you hear my question?
对不起 你听到我的问题了吗?
Do you have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友吗?
Do I have a boyfriend? Yeah.
我有男朋友吗? 嗯
No
没有
I have the stuff you're asking about. That's all of it?
我有你打听的东西
It's different.
就是这个? 看起来不一样
New mix. You'll love it.
新的配制 你会喜欢的
All right. Looks good.
好的 看上去不错
Later.
回见
Hey, let's say I want to bulk up.
嘿 比如说我想增重
What? I want to bulk up,
什么?
I want to pay for it.You got anything for me?
比如说我想增重 我愿花钱买♥♥你能给我些什么吗?
Sure.
当然
First one's free.
第一次免费
What's this?
这是什么?
It's homemade acai berry supplement.
自♥制♥巴西莓补品
I don't sell drugs.
我不卖♥♥毒品
All right.
好的
If you think of somebody who does, here's my number.
如果你想到有谁卖♥♥的话这是我的号♥码
Thanks, man.
谢谢 哥们
Ok
行
A wiretap? Right.
窃听? 对
How reliable is your source?
你消息可靠吗? 可靠
Reliable. It's Alicia.
Alicia带来的
Childs' ex-wife told her.
Childs的前妻告诉她的
All right... assuming it's true, and I file a motion to compelproduction of the taps,
好吧 嗯...假设这是真的我提交动议要求公布窃听内容
whatever is on those taps
录音带上的一切都会公诸于众
If there is anything on those tapes, that will work against us...
我是说 如果录音带上有什么那会对我们不利...
Well... that's a lot to consider.
好的...是有很多需要考虑
Could you help mewith your handwriting?
你能帮助我认出你的笔迹
Sorry, wretched penmanship'sa job requirement.
好的 抱歉 潦草的笔迹是工作需要
Patellar.
髌骨
Analgesic.
止痛药
Thank's.
谢谢你 Alicia
For?
谢什么?
Keeping this from feeling like it's spinning out of control.
让觉得一切还未失控
You saw Benbefore he went to school.
你说在Ben去学校前你见过他那时你给他开了可待因吗?
That's when youprescribed the oxycodone?
那天早上你10点才换班
Oh. Right.
是的
I saw him at homebefore I went to work.
上班之前我在家里诊治了他
He had an appointment for noonbut didn't want to miss class.
中午他有个约会 而且他不想缺课
Give me a minute.
稍等一会儿
Diane?
Diane?
He prescribed prescription narcotics to a teenager out of his house.
他在家里给青少年开处方麻醉剂
And then went into workand updated Ben's chart as though there were an officialhospital visit at noon.
然后去上班 更新了Ben的记录尽管正式看病是在中午
He said he would've prescribedthe exact same thing out of the office.
他说离开办公室 他也会开一样的处方
It's a game-changer.
游戏要换人了
As far as I'm concerned.
依我所见
Good job.Thanks for discovering it.
干得不错 谢谢你发现这点
So, you want to walk away?
那么 你想退出?
The prosecution can argue there wasno valid doctor's visit.
控方可以说并没有有效的医生出诊
There's a falsified medical record.
医疗记录是伪造的
You want to walk away?
所以 你想退出?
I think it's the smart thing to do.
我想这是明智之举
Please let Dr. Wesley know the hospital can no longerbe involved in his defense.
请让Wesley医生知道医院不再参与他的辩护
Sorry to hear about your divorce. Thank you.
很遗憾听说你离婚了 谢谢
I was being sarcastic.
我这是在挖苦你
I want your help. With?
我需要你的帮助 帮什么?
The Florrick appeal.
Florrick的上诉
Prior knowledge to evidence he brings,
提前知道他要使用的证据
where and how he's getting it...
他是从何处得到 怎么得到的从谁那里得到的...
How many investigators you haveat the state's attorney's office?
Glenn 地方检察官办公室有多少调查员?
You know itfrom working with him directly.
你直接与他共事 有特别的了解
That was a long time ago. I have a different job now.
那是很久之前了我现在有份不同的工作
You can work two.
你可以做两份
How much?
多少钱?
No money.
没有钱
You don't understand how exposed you arefrom your past work
我想你不明白你在地检官办公室
with the state's attorney's office.
过去的工作是如何暴露的
Subpoenas stopped at Florrick
Florrick收到一纸传票
becauseI wanted them stopped at Florrick.
只因那是我之所愿
You try to tie me to his scandal.
你要把我牵涉进他的丑闻
You are tied to his scandal.
你已经去牵涉进去了
I am offering to keep the record
我可以让记录保持密封
sealeif you give me what I want, that's all.
只要你给我想要的 仅此而已
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
And my issues being the hospital's?
什么事让医院不弃我不管了?
I can't answer that.
我想我不能回答
So I prescribe from home.
我在家里开处方
It was a minor infraction.
这是个轻微的违规行为
It wasn't anything unusual.
这很平常
If a patient needs help,I give it regardless of where...
如果病人需要帮助我会给予帮助无论在哪里...
It's a relief for them, isn't it?
这点对他们有利 对吧?
The hospital isn't liable anymore,I am.
医院不承担责任了 我要承担
I can't really afford youwithout the hospital's support,
没有院方的支持我可能无法付得起你诉讼费
but I could... pay you in installments.
但是我可以...分期付款给你
You want me to continue?
你想我继续?
I could end up witha public defender who...
我本可以请公设辩护律师了结此事...
I'd rather stick with you.
但我宁愿和你站在一起
The hospital dumpedyou because of me.
但是医院放弃你是因为我的缘故
So make it up to me.
那么补偿我吧
Dr. Wesley knows you're the onewho brought this to us?
Wesley医生知道是你告诉我们这一切的?
Yes. If North Memorialwaives conflict...
是的 如果北方纪念医院作出让步...
That's a big "if."
这假设可不小
It's still best for themif Dr. Wesley is cleared,
如果Wesley医生无罪这仍然对他们有利
especially if they're vulnerableon other questions.
尤其是如果他们在其他方面有弱点
On his own dime?
他自己花钱?
But it'll just be you. We've already reassignedKalinda and Cary.
但只有你一人了Kalinda和Cary已经有了新任务
OK
好吧
Jackie?
Jackie?
You look good.
你看上去不错
Well, I'm just trying toget some life back in me.
我只想重回原来的生活
What? What did I do now?
什么? 我在做什么?
Whenever you're given a compliment, you take it as criticism.
每当你被赞美时 你会把它当成批评
No, I don't.
不 我没有
Anyway, thank you for phoning me.
不管怎样 谢谢你打电♥话♥给我
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表