我办公室有客人
Lunch? Good.
午饭时再说好吗?
Sorry about that, Mr... McVeigh.
实在不好意思... McVeigh
My goodness. What an unfortunate name.
上帝啊
Hopefully no relation?
希望没什么关系?
Hopefully.
但愿如此
I see you were the...
我看到你是
ballistics expert in the Crown Narrows appeal,
Crown Narrows上诉时的弹道顾问
but you left halfway through.
但你中途退出了
Why?
为什么?
Found out he was guilty.
发现他是有罪的
Is that a deal breaker?
算违约吗?
It is. That's why my rates are so reasonable.
是的 这就是为什么我的收费这么合理
So, if you find, or you believe you find
如果你发现 或者你以为你发现
that a client is guilty, you... what?... quit?
一个客户是有罪的 你就怎样? 辞职?
Yes
是的
And if you're on the stand?
这就是你的原则?
I will excuse myself.
那样我才能原谅我自己
You and...
你和Melville还真不太像
So, why... should I... hire you,
那...除了收费合理
besides your reasonable rates?
还有什么理由让我雇佣你?
Because the prosecution's case rests
鉴于控方案子成败的关键
almost exclusively on tying your client
几乎完全取决于
to the murder weapon,
你客户的杀人凶器
and I can prove that it's not his.
而我又能证明那不是他的
Really?
真的?
Is your....
就是你将取代的那位
intended to show that the 9mm
认为9毫米口径很常见
was common and the shell markings negligible.
因此外壳标记可以忽略不作为论点
Is that not your defense?
你也打算这么辩护吗?
That's not.
不 这不是我的论点
Well... what is?
那你的是什么?
I don't like Chicago.
我不喜欢芝加哥
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
You like the country.
你喜欢乡村
Writ...
愤怒的给编辑写信?
I've offended you?
我冒犯到你了吗?
No.
不不
Do you have a moment, Diane? I have no idea.
我...也不知道 Diane 你有空吗?
I think I've just been visited by the Marlboro Man.
我想我刚见了一个万宝路牛仔
although I don't know if he actually is ours.
虽然我都不知道他是不是我们的人
I think I hired him.
我想我雇他了
I'm sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你
I just...
我只是...
I'm better than Cary.
我比Cary强
On the Broussard homicide.
在Broussard杀人案上
On the eyewitness cross.
在目击证人方面
I've been working on this case for three months intensely,
我认真的跟了这案子三个月
Cary's just coming on.
而Cary只是刚接手
I agree.
我同意
You...
你...
Well, then, why? Why was I pulled off it?
为什么把我踢出来? 那为什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
It wasn't my idea.
那不是我的主意
Whose?
谁的?
Will's.
Will的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Do you have a moment?
Will 你有空吗?
Actually, I don't. I got a lunch.
实际上 我没空 我有个午餐会
How about later this afternoon?
下午怎么样?
You two do have a complicated relationship.
看来你俩关系复杂
You know, an unrequited thing.
类似暗恋什么的
What does that even mean?
那意味着什么?
An unrequited thing?
暗恋?
Look, I don't really deal well with all this high school stuff.
高中生那点小破事
Wouldn't that make him want me on the case, not off it?
难道暗恋就是把我踢出来 我可处理不好
Complicated relationships are a breeding
Alicia 复杂的关系
ground for misinterpreted action.
就是滋生错误行动的温床
Going now.
快去解决
Bye.
回见
No problem.
没问题
I'd like to be helpful in any way I can.
我会尽我所能提供帮助
This was at 9:35?
那么是在9点35?
When my shift was over.
是的 在我轮班结束后
I work as a Santa Claus
我是走街串巷
across the street.
做圣诞老人的
And I saw a man in a black suit
9点35我看到一个穿黑西服的男人
enter the parking garage at 9:35.
进入车♥库♥
Is the man in court today?
那人今天在法庭上吗?
Yes
是的
That young man there.
那边那个年轻人
I'm sorry to say.
我很遗憾
Now, Mr. Broussard said he didn't enter the
Broussard先生说他在枪击之前
parking garage until after the shooting,
从未进入过车♥库♥
but this would have him entering the garage before.
但这么说来他在那之前 他就进入了车♥库♥
That's what I saw.
我亲眼所见
Thank you, Chris.
谢谢你 圣诞老人
That is your real name?
这是你的真名 对吗?
You.
你呀
Take out Santa.
戏弄一下圣诞老人
I'd love to.
求之不得
So, Mr. Suggs,
Suggs先生
Chris...
圣诞老人...
My goodness, that's a real beard, isn't it?
上帝啊 那是真的胡子 是吗?
Yes, it is.
是的 是真的
So, as you testified,
如你所述
you work as a Santa during the holiday season.
你在节日期间扮演圣诞老人
What do you do in the off-season?
那非节日期间你如何维生?
I get by.
就凑合着过
Up at the North Pole?
在南极吗?
Really. What do you do?
说真的 你干哪行?
Well, there's commercial work.
有些商业活动
And I've worked as a movie extra.
我还当过临时演员
Yeah, a porno movie.
激♥情♥小♥电♥影♥啊
Ho-Ho-Ho, wasn't it?
是不是吼吼吼那种的?
Sustained.
反对有效
How do you stay warm out there
Chris 圣诞期间漫漫寒冷长夜
on those cold nights during the holiday season?
你站在外面怎么保暖的?
I stay warm.
取暖啊
But how?
我知道...怎样取暖?
It was 22 degrees
案发那晚室外零下五度
the night of the murder, with a windchill factor of five.
风寒指数五级
The Santa suit is warm. Because we got
圣诞老人制♥服♥很保暖
a statement from the supervisor on your last job. Your Honor?
这里有你上份工作主管的陈词 法官大人
He said he got complaints about you drinking.
其中显示他收到关于你酗酒的投诉
He's a liar.
没有的事
Really? He's on your naughty list.
是吗? 那他可真是淘气
So...
当时...
you were 55 feet from the garage...
你离车♥库♥55英尺
we measured it...
我们测量过
and you were drinking...
而且你还喝了酒...
I had one drink.
只喝了一小杯
And you were drinking,
你喝了酒
and you still swear that you saw that man?
还敢声称你看到了那个人?
I already said what I said.
我知道的都说完了
Yes, you did.
没错
Thank you, Santa.
多谢了 圣诞老人
And just one last thing: Ho-Ho-Ho.
别忘了 吼吼吼
Objection. Your Honor!
反对 法官大人
Withdrawn.
撤销
This is the kitchen cabinet.
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表