Was anything pitted from the Lewis crime...?
Lewis的案犯现场什么被排除掉了呢?
Your Honor, objection!
法官大人 反对!
Evidence is logged in all the time that proves irrelevant to the discovery.
登记在册的证据并没有这项证据
It's not an intent to deceive. It's an attempt to...
这并不是故意欺骗
We don't even know if it is...
这是了解事实的一种尝试 我们甚至不知道是否...
And to blame the prosecution for not coming up with every
指责控方并没有
single possible detail?! She's trying to build
处理每一个可能的细节?! 她试图以一颗订书钉来
a case on a staple... Mrs. Florrick!
解决案子 好了 好了 Florrick夫人!
None of this was in the first trial.
这些并没有出现在一审上
Is it your intention to pursue a new defense?
你是否意图提出新的辩诉?
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
Counsel's trying to mislead the jury.
律师在误导陪审团
She's implying there was police corruption.
她在暗示警♥察♥失职
Shut up, Matan! Is she right? That's the question.
Matan 闭嘴 她说的对吗? 这是问题所在
Did you bury something?
你是否隐瞒了什么?
We all know what's going on here.
我们都知道这里发生了什么
Peter Florrick was a corrupt and convicted state's attorney.
Peter Florrick是个贪♥官♥ 并被定罪了
If evidence was buried, he buried it.
如果证据被隐瞒 必定是他干的
And now she's benefiting from his knowledge.
现在她却受益于他的信息
Which still leaves you with some pages missing here!
这儿仍有几页文件丢失
I'll give you till Monday to produce them
周一前请将所有证据
along with any evidence they reference.
提交出来
Then I'll rule on admissibility.
然后我再来裁定是否受理
And you, Mrs. Florrick,
而你 Florrick夫人
I'm not sure if you're being fed this stuff or you're doing it on your own, but if it's the former,
我不知道是否是别人教你 还是你自己想到的 但是如果是前者
you're walking a very narrow ethical line here. You understand that?
那么你是在走旁门左道 你明白吗?
Yes, Your Honor.
明白 法官大人
The directive was simple.
指示很简单
Follow the strategy of the first trial. Instead, you're pushing for evidence
按照一审策略来
that might not even help your case.
相反 你现在提出的证据可能对案件不利
Excuse me. That's not true. It was evenly split.
对不起 这不是事实 是一半对一半
Half the jurors switched their votes when they couldn't get a troubled juror to deliberate.
不是的 当陪审团审议陷入困境时 有一半的陪审员改了投票
I used my judgment to change strategies.
所以 依我判断需要改变策略
And was it your judgment not to update us?
你的判断向我们请示了吗?
She's a junior associate who doesn't think she's a junior associate.
她不过是个初级律师 却好高骛远
Her husband was a state's attorney.
她丈夫曾是地方检察官
She lived in Highland Park.
她曾住在海兰帕
It's not just teaching an old dog new tricks. It's teaching an entitled dog new tricks.
这不只是在教老狗学新把戏 而是在教经验丰富的狗学新把戏
Come on, Diane. The problem is she's catching evidence that you overlooked.
好了 Diane 问题是 她抓住了你忽略的证据
I've seen you mentor these women until they start competing with you.
我知道在这些女律师青出于蓝之前 都是你在指导他们
What? Excuse me?
但是然后你... 什么? 你说啥?
I say we reprimand Alicia and put Cary in as first chair.
我的意见是严厉批评Alicia 并让Cary做首席辩方律师
Thank you.
谢谢
That's her, isn't it?
是她打来的 对吗?
Sonia, can you...?
Sonia 你能否...?
Alicia Florrick's office.
Alicia Florrick的办公室
One moment, please.
请稍等
Jennifer, pick up.
Jennifer 接电♥话♥
Hello?
喂?
Hi, baby.
嗨 宝贝
I miss you so much.
我好想你 Alicia
Alicia.
Alicia.
It's dog hair.
是狗的毛发
The pitted evidence.
被排除的证据
I talked to a friend at the crime lab.
我和罪案调查科的一个朋友谈过
Gave me a preview of the evidence.
他给我预览了一下证据
A preview?
预览?
It's dog hair found on the victim's clothes.
是在受害者衣服上发现的狗的毛发
Cops pitted it because they found dog hair at Michael's residence and thought it was the same.
警♥察♥排除它是因为他们在Michael的住所 也发现了狗的毛发并认为两者是一致的
But it's not? It's from an Italian greyhound.
但并不是这样? 这是只意大利灰狗的毛发
Neither Michael nor Jennifer had greyhounds.
Michael和Jennifer都没有养灰狗
There's also a chemical on the hair. Alco Ectolin... Alco Ectolin...
在毛发上还有化学物质
a lotion for muscle and joint paint.
一种治疗肌肉和关节疼痛的药剂
That's the chemical number?
那是化学品编号♥?
No, his cell number.
不 是他的房♥间号♥
I agreed to drinks.
我答应他喝两杯
So we're looking for an arthritic greyhound owner.
我们要找的是患关节炎灰狗的主人
We? I hear you're being bumped to second chair.
"我们"? 我听说你要被挤到次席了
When?
什么时候?
End of tomorrow.
明天之后
Cary's being transitioned in.
Cary被调入
And he'll go back to the first trial strategy.
他会重拾一审策略
It's not a good year for him. The all-star point guard is currently suing
这是他很不走运的一年
his ex-girlfriend for damages, hoping the judge can finally determine
全明星得分后卫被前女友以伤害罪起诉
whether this case was fact or fantasy.
希望法官能判断此案是事实还是臆想
You know her simply as "Amber," the young woman who brought down
你们只知道她的名字叫Amber
bad boy Chicago state's attorney Peter Florrick.
是把放荡的芝加哥地方检察官 Peter Florrick逼下台的年轻女士
Though she says she wants to leave the scandal far behind,
尽管说过不会再提起这些丑闻
celebrity call girl Amber Madison has decided to write a memoir about her time with Florrick.
名人应♥召♥女郎Amber Madison还是决定 撰写关于她和Florrick的回忆录
In this exclusive interview with Inside Edition...
在对"内♥幕♥"杂♥志♥的独家采访中...
Do you really have to work?
你真的得工作吗?
Yeah, ten more minutes. Zach, I need your computer.
是的 还要10分钟 Zach 我要用下你电脑
I just raised my wanted level.
妈 我的通缉级别又提升了
I'm happy for you, honey.
真为你高兴 亲爱的
When Peter's father was on the Illinois court, he never brought a single case home, not once.
Peter的父亲在伊利诺伊州法♥院♥时 从来不把活带回家干 一次也没有
He was a judge, Jackie. I'm a junior associate. Zach?!
他是个法官 Jackie 我是个初级律师 Zach
I need you to play these two computer disks side by side.
我要你把两部电脑放在一起播放
Can you set up my computer next to yours?
能把我电脑摆在你电脑旁边吗?
Hey, how's your sister?
你姐姐怎么样?
She still fighting with Grandma?
还在跟奶奶赌气?
What is it?
这是什么?
It's video of the night of the murder.
是谋杀当晚的录像
Like Faces of Death?
就像"死亡面目"? (纪录死亡场面的电影)
Mom, I've seen worse.
妈 我见过更恐怖的
You're adorable.
你真可爱
I'm not. Yes, you are.
我不 不 你可爱
Zach, freeze it!
Zach 暂停
What? What is it?
怎么? 那是什么?
It's proof.
是证据
This is at 11:03 the night of the murder, Mr. North,
这是谋杀当晚11点3分 North先生
and... that's you
那...就是你
making your hourly circuit of the lot, correct?
正在停车场进行每小时例行巡查 对吗?
Yes, that's correct.
对 是这样
And you saw no pickup truck, no carjacker racing past,
你没有看见皮卡车 也没有看见劫车者逃离
nothing the defendant claims she saw.
被告所说的都没有看见
That's correct.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Nothing further, Your Honor.
没有问题了 法官大人
Mrs. Florrick.
Florrick夫人
Can we have the monitors in, please?
请把显示器搬进来
Thank you.
谢谢
State's attorney's here.
地方检察官来了
Now, Mr. North...
现在 North先生...
They're worried she's getting the stuff from her husband.
他们怀疑她是从她丈夫那儿挖到料的
Here are three images.
这儿有三幅画面
The middle is the image of the surveillance from the 15th, the night of the murder,
中间的是谋杀当晚 15日的监控画面
and the one over there on the left is the image from the 14th, the night before the murder,
左边的是谋杀前夜 14日的画面
and the one on the right is from the 16th, the night after the murder.
右边是谋杀次日晚 16日的
Can you see the dates on those?
能看见上面的日期吗?
Yes, I can.
是的 能看见
So, as you said before, there you are the night of the murder, at 11:03,
如你所述 谋杀当晚11点3分 你出现了
making your circuit of the lot.
正在例行巡查停车场
And... there you are the night before the murder
在谋杀前夜...
and the night after, doing the same thing.
和谋杀次日晚 你做着同样的事
It must get old. No, ma'am.
肯定很无聊吧 不 女士
My job doesn't pay as much as yours, but I still love it.
虽然不如你那么挣钱 但我还是热爱我的工作
Okay. Good.
那好
Now, Mr. North,
现在 North先生
let's fast-forward, shall we?
快进一下 好吗?
45 minutes... the night of the murder.
45分钟后 谋杀当晚
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表