The joy my life is.
哦 生活真是有趣啊
You've got that, Judy?
Judy 你听懂了吧?
And you and Bianca had been dating?
你和Bianca一直在交往?
She was always kind a freaking out about women,
嗯 她一直有点排斥和女人做
so I was surprised that she agreed to go with us.
所以我很惊讶她同意三人行
"Freaking out" meaning jealous?
"排斥"意思是嫉妒吗?
Then what happened? Well...
是的 之后发生了什么?
we... fluffed. And I mean fluffed.
我们就...XX了啊
And, I left the two of them kinda out of it in Bianca's room, and I went downstairs to grab a brew.
然后我把她们留在Bianca的卧室 独自下楼去冲饮料了
And that's when we heard the shot.
就在那时我们听到了枪声
And I raced upstairs, and I found Heather on the floor, you know, like,
我冲上楼 发现Heather躺在地板上
really red with blood and the gun on the floor.
地板被鲜血染红 还有把枪
That's right. You're here on an other case.
对了 你是来为另一个案子作证的
That's right.
没错
You want to watch?
准备好了 你要旁听吗?
Well, I would, but I'm late.
我...很想 但是我还有别的事
Dinner?
一起吃饭吧?
Tomorrow night,
明晚八点 Westin餐厅
8:00 PM, the Westin.
我.... 嗯 好的
So, you'd been dating Bianca for a while?
这么说你和Bianca已经交往一阵了?
A little while, yeah.
是有一小阵子了
A little while, as in two dates?
一小阵子 是指约会两次吗?
Yeah, I guess.
算是吧
And by "dates," we mean you slept with her... twice?
这"约会"我们能否理解成睡了两次?
Yes
行吧
You have that effect on women?
你对女性有这么大能耐?
They get jealous after two dates?
"约会"两次就能让她们吃醋?
Objection. Argumentative.
反对 有争议
Sustained, regrettably.
反对有效 真遗憾
Now about this zolpidem that Heather and Bianca took, you took it, too?
Heather和Bianca都服用过的 唑吡旦 你也服用了吗?
And you know zolpidem is a non-benzodiazepine hypnotic?
没错 你是否知道那是非苯二氮桌类催眠药?
What?
什么啊?
You can hallucinate on it.
服用后可能产生幻觉
You might also get diarrhea.
也可能得痢疾
Well, I... I didn't get diarrhea.
我没得痢疾啊
Good. I'm so glad.
那很好
But did you hallucinate?
那你产生幻觉了吗?
It's also a drug that can cause memory loss.
也没有
Did you know that?
这类药用还可能导致记忆流失 这你清楚吗?
In fact,
不
let's do an experiment.
让我们来做个实验吧
Objection.
反对
You know I like experiments, Mr. Brody. Overruled.
反对无效 Brody先生 你知道我有多喜欢实验的
What color panties was Bianca wearing that night?
Bianca那天晚上穿什么颜色的内♥裤♥?
What color?
颜色?
White.
额...白的
That's a very good guess, Mr. Mundy, given that 85% of the panties sold in the U.S. are white.
猜得好 Mundy先生 因为美国现售的内♥裤♥85%是白色的
And yet you're wrong.
但不幸你猜错了
They were black.
其实是黑色的
See? That was silly.
看见没? 多么愚蠢
Men don't remember things like that.
男人才不会记住那些细节呢
The color of a woman's panties? Are you kidding me?
女人内♥裤♥的颜色? 开什么玩笑?
Not at that moment.
至少那时记不住
You're telling me she's having sex with her boyfriend, an other girl, - and she's not jealous?
你意思是她和她男友还有 另一个女生玩3P 她还不吃醋?
Actually, that was a stretch for me.
我倒觉得这有点夸张了
She only slept with the guy twice. That doesn't make him a boyfriend.
她只和那人睡过两次 他还不能算是男友吧
So are you changing sides? Now you're not guilty?
你要改变主意了吗? 支持无罪了?
No. I don't know.
不 我还不知道
I just... The motive seemed ridiculous.
我只是觉得这个动机未免荒谬了点
College today... a threesome doesn't mean anything.
现在大学生玩3P根本不算什么
I'm getting old. I'm going back to college.
我老了 我要重返大学
All right. I think we should take another vote with our hands.
好吧 我们再来举手表决一次
All those in favor of not guilty?
同意无罪的举手?
Seven to five. - Now we're getting somewhere.
七比五 有所进展了嘛
I want to know how those voting not guilty can explain the picture.
我想听听赞成无罪的人 怎么解释这张照片
What I don't understand, Miss Bauer,
Bauer小姐 我有点不懂了
is I looked at your student page, and there's a different shot.
我浏览了你的学生主页 看到的可是另外一个版本啊
See, this one's from an earlier frame, and this one's from a later one...
这是早先的版本 这是之后的版本
from your cell phone video.
都是从你手♥机♥视频截图的
Are you with the cops?
你是警方的人吗?
Well, I've been assigned to investigate.
我被派来调查
I erased it.
我消除掉了
The video?
视频吗?
I don't believe you.
我不信
Anyone who brags about helping the police on their student page isn't gonna erase anything.
任何一个承诺警方能通过学生主页 帮忙破案的人都不会消除任何东西的
Look, I wasn't trying to hide anything from the police.
我不是有意要向警方隐瞒什么
I know you weren't.
我知道
It's just... It's just I'd never done it before.
我之前没做过这种事
Done what?
什么事?
Okay, Tim, I do this for you... you do this for me.
好吧 Tim 我做给你看 你也做给我看吧
I was drunk.
我当时喝醉了
We were just sexting.
我们正在色讯呢
If my parents saw this...
要是让我爸妈看到这个
It's okay. We don't need to tell them.
没事 没必要让他们知道
Josh went up before the gunshot.
Josh在枪击发生之前就上楼了
What? Josh went up before the gunshot.
什么? Josh在枪击发生之前就上楼了
He said he went up afterwards.
他说自己是在这之后才上去的
Oh my God!
哦天啊!
We must leave
我们必须马上离开
Who's Josh talking to?
和Josh说话的是谁?
Who's that?
他是谁?
I've seen him at the gym. Josh is always hanging out with him.
我在体育馆见过他 Josh经常和他混在一起
I think he's on the coaching staff or something.
他大概是教练什么的吧
This guy. Who is he?
这家伙 是谁?
Ernie Suarez, assistant to the athletic director.
那是Ernie Suarez 体育指导员助理
Does he have a locker here... Ernie?
他在这儿有储物柜吗? 那个Ernie
Yeah, a coach locker, but he hasn't cleared it out yet. It's right there.
有啊 教练柜那里 他还没来清空呢 就在那儿
You got the keys?
你有钥匙吗?
Don't you need a warrant or something?
应该需要搜查令什么的吧?
Yeah, if I were a cop.
没错 前提是我得是个警♥察♥
I can get bolt cutters in here, but it'd be easier if you just opened it.
我用断线钳也能打开 但你要是肯帮忙就再好不过了
So you're not a cop?
这么说你不是警♥察♥咯?
And you're not with campus police?
不是 也不是校警咯?
So who are you?
那你是谁?
Kalinda.
Kalinda
Someone's been busy.
这家伙可真没闲着啊
Campus police checked the serial number on the computers.
校警在计算机上检索了序列号♥
They're from a series of 30 campus burglaries over the last year.
结果发现这和去年30起盗窃案有关
Good. So the narrative is this: Josh killed Heather after she discovered him burglarizing her room.
所以Josh在发现Heather得知了 他抢劫了她的房♥间之后将她杀害
I'm gonna go catch a ride with campus police when they go check Josh's room.
我要搭校警的便车去搜查 Josh的房♥间里有什么赃物
Good.
好
Is that our ballistics expert?
别告诉我那是我们的弹道专家
We'll see. I'm interviewing him now.
我去看看 正准备去会会他呢
God help us.
听天由命吧
What's going on? What?
怎么了? 什么?
Is going on?
...怎么了?
Will doesn't even look at you anymore.
Will都不再看你了唉
He does.
谁说的
You been a bad girl?
你是不是不乖了啊?
Going now.
走了先
In other news, Sarah Palin spoke to party members in Texas
下则消息 佩林在德州对党内成员发表演说
as part of her nationwide tour. Palin took aim at the President again over national security.
矛头重新由国♥家♥安♥全♥指回总统
We need a commander in chief, not a professor of law standing at the lectern.
我们需要总司令 不是照本宣科的法学教授
America is ready...
美国准备好了...
Professor, you're saying this is consistent with the prosecution witness,
教授先生 你是说证据显示控方的证人
Josh Mundy, firing the weapon of the murder?
Josh Mundy 开枪杀死了被害
Yes. This is... Yes, I am.
对 这...我是这个意思
Even without evidence of gunshot residue on his hands?
即便是他手上没有枪击残留物吗?
That's right.
没错
Could you explain?
能解释一下吗?
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表