Where's Kalinda?
Kalinda在哪儿?
She was supposed to be here.
她本应在这的
Phone her. Let's get her over to Max's house.
给她电♥话♥ 让她去Max的住所
I'll try her again.
我会再打给她试试
I mean, if he had a living will, I would've known.
如果他有遗嘱 我会知道的
Said he wanted to be frozen, and we could wake him up
说他想被冷冻 当技术成熟时
when the technology was available.
再将他唤醒
Good, good. Stories like that doesn't sound like someone
不错
who wants the doctor to pull the plug.
这样的故事听起来 可不像会让医生终止生命
I mean, who knows, you know?
谁知道呢? 像...
Like most creative geniuses,
像大多数创作天才一样
his deepest convictions changed hourly.
他的信念随时在变
Is there any chance he could've downloaded a living will?
有没有可能他下载了份遗嘱?
From someplace like legalzoom? No, no.
从在线法律服务网站? 不会的
It never would have occurred to him outside of a lawyer's office.
除非是律师事务所
Can I get your cell number in case I need to prep you for testimony?
给我你的号♥码吧 以防我要为你准备证词
Yeah, no problem. Hey!
好的 没问题
Where you been? Does it matter?
你去哪儿了? 这有关系吗?
OK
好吧
Could you show us max's computer?
能看一下Max的电脑吗?
Yeah, this way.
好的 这边请
You all right? You?
你还好吧? 嗯 你呢?
Never better.
再好不过了
What's that setup for?
那些装备有什么用?
That's where Max composed.
是Max创作的地方
He liked to sleep and get up with any inspiration,
他喜欢在睡梦中寻找灵感
and shoot what he composed.
并拍摄下他的创作
In this room
就是这个房♥间
Hey. Tomorrow at 1:00.
嘿 明天下午1点
Tomorrow? Vernon jordan.
明天? Vernon Jordan
He's coming?
他要过来? 是的
Definitely interested. Wants to look around.
非常有兴趣 想四处看看
We need to close the empty offices. Already doing it.
我们得封闭空办公室 已经弄好了
And your flowers, you should get back your flowers.
鲜花 得重新摆上鲜花
Let's not turn this into the inspector general.
行了 别搞得像检察长要来一样
Will, do you have a minute?
Will 有空吗?
I'm sorry. This isn't me. I just...
抱歉 这不像我 只是...
I heard you were deciding on Friday.
我听说你们要在周五做出决定
That really wasn't supposed to be circulated.
这实在不应该到处传的
I know. I just...
我知道 我只是...
I'm really proud of the work I've done here.
我很自豪自己在所里的工作 你应当如此
As you should be. I wanted to make sure you saw that.
我想确定你看到了
Alicia, I don't know what you're hearing,
听着 Alicia 我不知道你听说了什么
but that's all we'll be looking at.
但我们都看到了你的努力
Good.
那就好
You have my word.
我向你保证
When we decide, nothing else will enter the picture other than your work.
我们只会凭工作表现做决定
Diane, can I grab a minute?
Diane 能打扰一下吗?
Sorry, Mr. Danforth.
嗯 抱歉 Danforth先生
We're trying to collect on all accounts,
我们正在催收账款
I usually have our department do it,
我通常会让会计部门负责
but I thought I'd give it the personal touch.
但我想最好是单独联♥系♥一下
The nurses shaved him.
护士给他刮了胡子
This is what he looked like when I met him.
看上去和我初遇他时一样
My god, he was so charming.
他是那么的迷人
Mrs. Wilder? Excuse me.
Wilder夫人? 打扰了
Is that his bag from the accident?
那是发生意外时他带的包吗?
What happend?
嗯 怎么了?
Why? I just need to check something.
我想找件东西
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
"I miss the way you used to laugh..."
想念你微笑的样子...
Is this just before the crash? Yeah.
这就在车祸前吗? 嗯
"... crooked smile"
看我的样子 浅浅的微笑
He's drunk. No.
他喝醉了 没有
They did a tox screen for alcohol and drugs after the accident.
事故后他们做过酒精和药物毒性检测
He was sober.
他很清醒
That's not sober.
这可不是清醒
He's so drunk he can't even answer his phone.
醉的都不能接电♥话♥了
So you're talking to her? I am.
你要和她谈了? 是的
Play the mentor card.
出导师这张牌
One of the reasons we didn't want this to be public knowledge
我们不想人所共知是因为
is because we didn't want a lot of last-minute politicking.
不想要最后关头的拉票
I understand. I just...
我明白 只是...
Could you hint to me where I stand?
你能暗示一下我的处境吗?
I like you, Alicia.
Alicia 我喜欢你
I didn't start out by liking you.
虽然不是一开始就喜欢
And of course, you know Will likes you.
当然 你知道Will喜欢你
You've more than proved yourself.
你就更需要证明自己
But...
但是...
We've never seen an economic climate like this.
我们从未遭遇如此的经济形势
I secondchaired on a lot of winners.
我协助过多起胜诉
Yes, and so has Cary.
是的 Cary也一样
He's had higher billable hours,
他的计费工作小时更多
and his receivables are coming in high and immediate.
应收账款收回率高且及时
So, I don't understand. Have I lost?
我...不明白 我输了吗?
It's not subjective. It's who keeps the doors open.
这很客观 要看谁能招揽生意
Cary doesn't have a family.
Cary没有家人
He's in here every night at 9:00 Every morning at 8:00.
每天从早8点工作到晚9点
Then I'll work harder. And so will Cary.
那我会更加努力 Cary也会
I don't know what to do.
我不知道怎么做才好
I've worked hard.
我已经很努力了
You say that's not enough, so I'll work harder.
你说不够 那我会更加努力
You tell me Cary can work harder still.
你说Cary也能更加努力
So what do you want?
那么你想要什么?
Tell me what you want, because I can't lose this job.
告诉我 因为我不能失去这份工作
You're not Cary.
你不是Cary
You can never be cary.
你永远也不会变成Cary
But you don't have to be.
但你也不必成为他
I don't understand. Your name,
我不明白
your connections.
你的名气 你的人脉
You've been reluctant to... Use them.
你一直不愿意去动用
You want me to use my connections?
你要我用人脉?
I want you to want the job.
我要你争取这份工作
I'm sorry, Mom.
对不起 妈
Why? What's wrong?
别 怎么? 出什么事了?
I found out about Becca...
我发现Becca...
The things she was saying about you.
她一直在说你的八卦
I'm sorry.
对不起
Honey.
哦 宝贝
We broke up.
我们分手了
Please don't be sad.
请您别难过
It's not about you.
不是因为你
Dad's gonna be fine.
爸会没事的
I know. It's not us.
我知道 不是我们的事
Are we gonna be okay?
我们都会没事吗?
I love you.
会的 我爱你
You're a good mom.
你是个好妈妈
I like to work.
我喜欢工作
I like to work at Lockhart, Gardner.
我喜欢在Lockhart Gardner工作
I hear you're good at it.
我听说你做得不错
I think I am.
我也这么认为
What's wrong, Alicia?
有什么问题 Alicia?
Do any of your clients want to change law firms?
你有客户想换律师事务所吗?
Do any of my clients...?
我有客户...
Do they want to change to your law firm?
想换到你们事务所吗?
Yeah
对
I can ask.
我可以问问
Is there some reason I'm asking?
该用什么理由问呢?
Because we're a good firm.
我们是家好事务所
I can arrange a few calls. Maybe next week?
好吧 我可以打几个电♥话♥ 下周吧?
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表