it's never going back to normal.
永远也回不到原来了
As soon as the cops found gunshot residue on Jennifer's hands, they had their suspect.
警♥察♥一发现Jennifer手上的 枪药残留物就怀疑她了
So what if they pitted everything else?
如果他们搞错了怎么办?
And what if they didn't?
如果他们没有呢?
Arguments are cheap.
争论毫无意义
I was digging through discovery. Look at the top corner. - Looks like a staple.
罪案调查科总结的第一页 我在公开资料里找到的 看页眉
It is a staple.
像是装订过的 是的
And that's odd because...?
很奇怪因为...?
There's no page two.
没有第2页
Why do they need to staple if there's no page two?
没有第2页为什么要装订呢?
You think the cops kept something out of the discovery that pointed to another suspect?
你认为警♥察♥拿掉了一些 指向其他嫌疑人的文件?
I think either they did or it would be helpful in court to imply that they did.
我想要么他们做过 要么我们可以在法庭上暗示他们做过
2 days away from trial and you're thinking of dropping the old strategy?
离庭审就2天了 你现在想放弃旧的策略?
Diane barely convinced a cat lady to acquit.
Diane仅仅说服了养猫老妇人
So, a pickup truck is seen racing through a well-lit, empty parking lot.
有人看见皮卡车驶过明亮空旷的停车场
How is a truck missed by that surveillance camera?
一辆卡车是如何躲过摄像头的?
Mismarked surveillance tape.
监视录像带标错了?
Yeah.
有了
What are you doing?
你要做什么?
Working.
工作
These are better than subpoenas.
这些比传票有用
We just need to see how the surveillance system works,
我们只需看看监视系统如何工作
we'll be out of your hair in five minutes.
5分钟内我们就离开
Five minutes?
5分钟? 嗯
Okay, it's down here.
好的 在这里
Why did my husband fire you?
我丈夫为什么解雇你?
He accused me of working two jobs.
他指责我身兼两职
Were you?
是真的吗?
Oh, yeah.
是的
See, the computer automatically records the surveillance.
看 计算机自动记录监视情况
Marks it with date and time.
并标记日期和时间
Is that the night of the murder?
那是谋杀当晚的吗? 是的
I mean, even if the computer did mismark it,
即使电脑没有标记
I make an hourly tour of the lot, and I didn't see no pickup truck.
我也会每小时巡视一下 我并没有看见任何皮卡
Look, that's me.
看 那是我
11:03, just before the murder.
11点30分 就在谋杀前不久
Can we get copies of these?
我们能否复♥制♥一下录像带?
Sure.
当然可以
Lanie?
Lanie?
Lanie?!
Lanie?!
What?
什么?
Get me some disks.
给我一些磁盘
All right.
好的
Your machine spit out an extra one.
机器多吐出一罐了
Would you like it?
你想要吗?
What beautiful children.
哇 好漂亮的孩子
Two kids, two grandkids.
两个孩子 两个孙子
Lanie, how about those disks?
嘿 Lanie 磁盘呢?
Is he always so charming?
他一直都这么迷人吗?
He's just a lazy mall cop.
哦 他只是个懒惰的商场巡警
He spends half the day surfing porn,
一天有一半的时间都在网上看黄♥片♥
and with night shift, he can't get his skinny ass out of his chair. I'm always waking him up in the morning.
夜班的时候他根本不离开椅子 早晨总是我叫醒他
Men.
哦! 男人啊
I talked to Peter. He said you dropped by.
我和Peter谈过 他说你去看过他
I did.
是的
I'm glad.
我很高兴
He's hurting in there. He's very brave.
他在那儿很伤心 他很勇敢
But he's hurting.
但他的确很伤心
He needs you to forgive him, Alicia.
Alicia 他需要你的原谅
Jackie
Jackie
I spent 15 years doing his laundry,
15年来我为他洗衣
cleaning his house, never asking a single question
为他打扫房♥屋 从未有过抱怨
because I didn't think I had to.
因为我觉得这是我应该做的
He took everything I thought we had and he just put it out there for everyone.
但他夺走了属于我们的一切 他就这么伤害了每一个人
He didn't want that.
他也不想那样的
The press... Jackie,
新闻... 哦 Jackie
stop it, please! Peter wasn't thinking of us.
请不要说了! Peter从未为我们着想
It takes time, Alicia.
Alicia 这需要时间
Give it time.
给他些时间吧
Any time I have right now is for them.
我现在所有的时间都是为了他们
I want her dead.
我讨厌死她了
Me, too, just not quite yet.
我也是 只是现在还不是时候
Why can't Zach and I just watch ourselves?
为什么我和Zach不能自己照看自己?
She's only here a couple of hours a day.
亲爱的 她每天只会在这儿几个小时
A couple very damaging hours.
难熬的几个小时
You'll heal.
你会慢慢适应的
And change her ring tone.
换掉她的铃♥声♥
Please state your name.
请说出你的姓名
Cindy Lewis.
Cindy Lewis
you were married to the victim for how long?
Lewis夫人 你和受害人结婚多久了?
Two years until...
两年了直到...
Thank you
谢谢
how would you describe your husband's relationship with his first wife?
你如何描述你丈夫和他前妻子的关系?
Most of the time it was fine, friendly even,
大部分时间里是好的 甚至是很友好
but after the last custody hearing,
但上一次监护权听证会后
He was worried about Jenniger. Objection, Your Honor.
Michael非常担心Jennifer
On what grounds?
反对 法官大人 什么理由?
Hearsay.
传闻证据
Nice try, Mrs. Florrick. I'll allow it. Go ahead, Mrs. Lewis.
不错的尝试 Florrick夫人 我允许 请继续 Lewis夫人
He was worried Jennifer was intent on getting sole custody.
他担心Jennifer想得到单独监护权
Thank you, Mrs. Lewis.
谢谢你 Lewis夫人
Your witness.
轮到你了
Now, Mrs. Lewis, you stated that. Michael was worried about Jennifer, - yet in the week following...
Lewis夫人 你说Michael担心Jennifer 但接下来的一周...
Objection, Your Honor. Sustained.
反对 法官大人 有效
In your testimony, Mrs. Lewis, you claimed that Jennifer wanted sole custody,
Lewis夫人 在您的证词里 你声称 Jennifer想获得单独监护权
but isn't it true...?
但这不是事实...
Objection. Sustained.
反对 有效
Keep trying, Mrs. Florrick. You'll hit on it.
继续问 Florrick夫人 你会问到点子上的
Mrs. Lewis, whose idea was it to have dinner,
Lewis夫人 去吃晚饭是谁的主意?
Jennifer's or Michael's? Michael's.
Jennifer 还是Michael? 是Michael
So wouldn't that suggest that his attitude had changed towards...?
那么这是否意味着他的态度已经改变...
Objection. Sustained.
反对 有效
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, Detective Briggs, the defense has referred to three unsolved
现在 Briggs警探 辩方提及案发当时
carjackings in the neighborhood at that time.
在附近有3辆车
Are you aware of this? I am.
你知道吗? 我知道
Why didn't you consider this incident be another in that series of carjackings?
那么你为什么不认为这起案件 是连环劫车案中的一起呢?
First of all, they were all luxury cars: one Lexus and two Bmws.
首先 它们是一辆雷克萨斯和两辆宝马
The victim in this crime was driving a 2001 Honda,
这起案件中受害者驾驶的是 2001年的本♥田♥
and there was no clip on the fuel line.
另外输油管上并没有卡子
This is what the carjackers
这是劫匪偷豪华车一贯的做法
did to force the luxury cars over.
受害者停车是因为轮胎被扎
Yes, ma'am, there was a nail driven into the front driver tire.
是的 在车的左前轮胎上有个钉子
I see. Now, why is this something a carjacker would never do?
我明白了 警探 问题是为什么劫车犯 不会这样做呢?
It would defeat the purpose. How do you steal a car with a flat?
这有违初衷 怎么会有人偷 轮胎漏气的车呢?
Your witness.
轮到你了
It's not going well, is it?
情况不妙 对吗?
It's early.
还为时尚早
Ms. Florrick
Florrick夫人?
Detective Briggs, what is "the pit"?
Briggs警探 什么是"弃证"?
what is "the pit"?
在警♥察♥界 "弃证"是什么意思?
Objection. - On what grounds?
反对 法官大人 什么理由?
On the grounds that... relevance.
理由是...无关
Let us see how relevant this becomes, shall we? Detective?
好吧 让我们看看怎么关联起来 好吗? 警探
The pit...
弃证...
the pit is police slang for evidence thought irrelevant at a crime scene.
是警界行话 一般指与犯罪现场无关的证据
When an officer's referring to dropping something in "the pit," or "pitting it," he refers to what?
那么当警官提及"弃用证据" 他是什么意思?
Excluding it from the crime scene narrative.
从犯罪现场陈述中排除掉它
But that only applies to irrelevant details.
但那只适用于不相关的细节
We wouldn't exclude pertinent evidence.
我们是不会排除掉相关证据的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表