Well, let's start with soft targets.
好了 我们先来看看软性目标
These are reductions you can make without further layoffs or reorganization.
这些是你们不需通过裁员和改组 就能降低的成本
Is one of them IT?
计算机也要降低成本?
Why don't you just tell us?
你干嘛不直接给我们讲讲?
Certainly. Annually,
没问题
you spend $10, 000 on paper products.
贵公♥司♥每年在纸制品上花费1万元
Cups. You're kidding.
包括纸杯 开什么玩笑
We would suggest moving to a self-policing hydration policy.
建议推行自发的循环利用政策
You spend $38,000 on season tickets to the Chicago Cubs.
贵公♥司♥每年还花费3万8千块购买♥♥ 芝加哥小熊队的季票
Yeah, but that's good business. We entertain clients.
嗯 不过这很划算啊
We would suggest season tickets for
我们把客户哄高兴了
a less expensive sport franchise, the Chicago Red Stars.
建议改买♥♥一种相对便宜的 芝加哥红星队的联赛季票
The...? Professional women's soccer.
那是... 女子足球职业联赛
We got to cut somewhere.
我们总要省点钱的
The floral budget for the firm is $28,000.
公♥司♥用于购买♥♥鲜花的预算是2万
Yup. Cut somewhere.
嗯 是总要省的
We would suggest moving to perennials or going artificial.
建议选择多年生植物或人造植物
We also suggest you no longer validate for parking.
我们还建议贵公♥司♥取消停车位
The self-policing hydration policy would be presented as going green
自发的循环利用可以被视为 转向环保
with fact sheets posted next to coolers on reducing landfills.
把情况说明书贴在冷气机旁边 减少废纸量
Hello.
喂?
Oh, it's...
哦 我是...
Hi. Is...?
你好 请问...
No.
哦 不是的
Alicia left her phone at home.
Alicia把电♥话♥落在家里了
You want to leave a message?
你想留个口信吗?
No.
不必
She's with another lawyer. I'll try him. Thanks.
她跟另一位律师在一起 我打给他看看 谢了
Okay.
好吧
Good morning.
早安
Dorfman & Associates.
多夫曼事务所
Sorry, we don't have our phones in yet, Mr. Gardner.
抱歉 我们的电♥话♥还没装好呢 Gardner先生
Let me tell Alicia.
我跟Alicia说一下
Mr. Gardner wants you to start without him.
Gardner先生要你们先开始
Thanks.
谢谢
Can you get us coffee?
能给我们倒点咖啡吗?
Partners offices here.
这边是合伙人办公室
Conference room there.
那是会议室
Waiting room.
候客室
I think this is some kind of flowing thing.
这个可能是个流水的什么东西
What is it?
是啥来着?
A glassedin waterfall.
玻璃围住的瀑布
My daughter's the designer.
是我女儿设计的
We have the drywall in next week.
下周要装预制板了
No longer a mom-and-pop operation?
不再是赤膊上阵了哈?
Last time we saw you, it was in a storefront.
上次我们见面的时候 这还只是个小门头呢
Not Stern, Lockhart, but...
不如你们事务所那么大 但我们一直在努力
You walk through a wall.
你现在穿过的地方是堵墙喔
Oh. Sorry.
哦 不好意思
Stern, Lockhart is in trouble?
听说你们事务所有麻烦了
Tammy.
Tammy 没有的事儿
No. We've had a few layoffs, but we're steady now.
我们是裁了点员 但公♥司♥运营稳定
Where's all the money coming from?
你们的钱从哪儿来?
Insider trading.
内线交易
Dad's joking.
我老爸说笑的
New corporate clients and a depressed retail market.
我们有新增企业客户 加上零售市场不景气
What's this?
这是啥?
The world's 14 highest peaks.
世界14高峰
Annapurna, Broad Peak, - Makalu.
安纳普尔纳峰 布洛阿特峰 马卡鲁峰
You climbed these?
你都登顶过?
Two left. Dad's hobby.
还剩两座没去过
I don't know how it happened,
这是我老爸的爱好
the outdoorsman sired a homebody.
我都不知道为啥 他是户外大♥师♥和宅男的合体
So, shall we join suits?
那 我们要共同诉讼吗?
I'm all right if we combine lawsuits, but we really need to combine.
我对合并诉讼没意见 我们必须这么做
No stabbing in the back. You represent
以绝后患
the union employees, we represent the nonunion.
你们代表工会内雇员 我们代表非公会雇员
You have something written up?
你准备了书面材料?
Over a handshake.
只是简单的
That's how I do everything.
这是我的行事作风
We're junior associates.
我们是初级助理律师
We do everything in writing.
我们专做书面工作的
Ok
好吧
Federal agents!
联邦探员!
Put your hands on your head!
举起手放到头上!
All right, spread out.
散开
Everything goes, computers, files.
全部东西都收走 电脑 文件 每个箱子
Come on, Rivers.
搞什么嘛 Rivers
This is harassment.
你这是骚扰
No, Eric. This is an arrest.
不 Eric 这是逮捕行动
For what?
凭什么?
What did I do?
我做什么了?
Maybe you didn't hear. Hands on your head.
可能你还不知道 举起手来 女士
Ma'am. Hey
Ma'am. Hey!
These are my lawyers.
拜托 他们是我的律师
They'll have me out in 24 hours.
他们24小时之内就保我出来了
Not this time.
这回可不行
Okay.
好吧
What's the charge this time?
这回是什么罪名 Rivers?
First degree murder.
一级谋杀
Who did I kill?
我杀谁了?
Kelli Gerber Smith. Come on, you lost a case.
Kelli Gerber Smith
When I lose a case,
拜托 你输了场官司
I don't go pee on your lawn.
我输官司的时候 可没到你地盘上撒野
She was innocent, and you gave her over to that scum.
她是无辜的 你却把她出♥卖♥♥♥给那个人♥渣♥
Hey, that's ours.
嘿 那是我们的东西
Sir, we are lawyers with Stern, Lockhart & Gardner.
长官 我们是Stern Lockhart 和Gardner事务所的律师
We are not employees of this firm.
我们不是这家事务所的雇员
We do not grant you permission to confiscate our work product.
未经允许你们不应该没收我们的 工作资料
Well, given that I can't distinguish between work product in the field,
由于我无法分辨这里的工作资料
I'll segregate the files, and you can get a court order
我会先扣下这些文件 你们可以向法♥院♥申请取回
to have them returned.
可是... 算了
What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
AUSA Rivers.
AUSA Rivers
It's federal. I don't know the cast of characters. my lawyers. I'll be out in 24 h...
联邦检察官 我不是个个都认识
What's he saying?
他在说什么?
That we're his lawyers, and we will get him out in 24 hours.
他对检察官说我们是他的律师 我们会在24小时内保释他
You led him to believe that?
你们给他承诺这些了?
No.
没有
We were there on the furlough lawsuit.
我们本来在谈暂时性裁员的诉讼
The metro suit.
地铁的那个案子
We decided to marry union and nonunion.
我们讲好工会和非工会雇员分开
Why did Dorfman get arrested for murder?
Dorfman为啥被控谋杀?
Dorfman was defending a drug dealer,
Dorfman给一个毒贩子辩护
there was this witness testifying for the prosecution,
检方有个证人 叫Kelli Gerber Smith
a Kelli Gerber Smith. Supposedly, Dorfman gave her name to his client, the drug dealer, who then had her killed.
检方认为Dorfman将她的名字透露 给那个毒贩子 然后他把她干掉了
Who was the drug dealer?
哪个毒贩子?
LeMond Bishop.
LeMond Bishop
Bishop's one of Dorfman's clients?
Bishop是Dorfman的客户?
He wanted us to take over his ongoing cases, just while he's being held.
对了 在他被捕的这段时间 他想让我们接手他目前的案子
He doesn't have his staff lined up yet.
他的员工还没就位
He also wants us to argue for his release.
他还想让我们为他做无罪辩护
He can pay us. It's a drug case.
他会付费给我们
First things the Feds will do is freeze his assets.
跟毒品有关 检方第一件事就是冻结他的资产
He can pay us when they're unfrozen.
资产解冻他就能付费给我们了
He seemed good.
他看起来是个好人
Yeah. We'll take it under review.
我们会考虑看看
What was that about?
怎么搞的?
Either they don't like him, or the rumors are true. Stern, Lockhart's going down.
要么他们不喜欢他 要么传言属实 事务所要倒闭了
Oh, damn it.
真见鬼
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表