I was pushing a situation that was wrong to push.
是我在这件事上做错了
You weren't. I was.
你没错 我做错了
Don't worry.
别担心
We're good.
没事的
We're going to be good.
不影响我们的关系
Pal-one, two, three?
PAL 1 2 3?
Yes, just three files. That's all they want.
对 就3个文件 他们只要这些
You won't be alone. Look.
你不是独身上路的 看
They don't want to arrest them.
他们也不想抓他
They want to do this quietly, in and out.
他们想要悄悄拿了文件就走
Did you tell them about the Pujari brothers?
你有告诉他们关于Pujari兄弟的事吗
Belkin knows that your bosses are dangerous.
Belkin知道你老板有潜在危险性
He knows you did nothing wrong.
他也知道你没做过错事
He'll keep his promise to release my mother?
他会遵守诺言放了我妈妈的吧?
We have a deal in writing.
我们已经签了合约了
Amal, take a deep breath, think about your mom.
Amal 深呼吸 想想你妈
Calm down.
别紧张
When have you know someone to calm down when you tell them to calm down?
你越说越紧张了
Could you turn the screen toward me
你能把屏幕转过来吗
so I can see the direct flights to Agra, please?
我就能看到有没有直飞阿格拉的航♥班♥了
Found it.
找到了
Download it.
拷下来
They're exiting the building.
他们要离开这栋楼了
Don't move
别动
Federal agents! Hold it right there.
我们是联邦警探 原地不许动!
Get agents in there and sweep the place.
把你双手举到我看得见的地方
Call it in,
叫探员进去搜
all right?
你再打过来 好吗 马上离开这里
Mr. Gardner, do you have a moment?
Gardner先生 你有空吗?
Sure, what do you need?
有的 怎么了?
What am I doing wrong?
我做错了哪些地方?
What are you...
你...
I didn't know you were doing anything wrong.
我都不知道你做错了
There were 38 objections and I lost 34,
38票反对里我得了34票 我是怎么了?
So what am I doing? At the moment, ,what you're doing is playing the ref.
你当时简直就把法庭玩转了
Tell me, teach me.
告诉我 教导我
You want me to tell you why I'm deciding against you?
你想让我告诉你为什么我否决了你?
Yes, half of those objections could have gone either way.
对啊 不然一半反对票都会投另一方的
That's not true. Where are you from, Chicago?
这就不对了 你哪里来的 芝加哥?
Is this important for the lesson?
这个问题重要吗?
For a life lesson.
对人生课来讲很重要
Judge asks you a question, you answer.
法官问你什么你就答什么
Don't come with another question.
不要反问 为什么?
Why? Court is a lesson
因为在法庭上谦虚为妙
in humility, and you came back with another question.
你刚才又反问了
You decide against me 'cause I'm not humble?
那你判我败诉就是因为我不谦逊咯?
I'm deciding against you because you're wrong on the law.
不 我判你败诉是对法不对人
But life is not the classroom
但现实不像理论那样纯粹 法官有时候可能一时兴起
judges decide things all the time based on a whim.
看他们喜欢 信任哪个律师
Which attorneys they like, they trust.
就做出相应判决
So you don't like me?
这么说你不喜欢我?
My God, you're like a three-year-old with the questions.
天啊 你怎么像个 三岁小孩一样有十万个为什么
The textbooks go out the window when you're in court.
我意思是在法庭上不要太过死板
Charm and finesse is just as important as logic.
魅力和策略与缜密逻辑思维一样重要
Okay, so I need to work on my charm?
好 那我需要增添魅力咯?
To succeed in court, you need to work on everything.
要在法庭上胜利 各方面都需要提升
OK
好
Then what?
还有呢?
Let's see. Cross-examination.
好吧 还有交叉质询
What?
什么?
I'm a big gamer.
嘿 我很沉迷游戏哦
In college they used to call me the thumb-Meister.
大学里他们都叫我机械战神呢
Grand theft auto, you know.
侠盗猎车手 你懂的
Thanks, man.
多谢了
You're not releasing Simran?
你说不能释放Simran 是什么意思? 我们约定好的啊
We had a deal. Right, we had a deal. Your boy blew it apart.
我们是说好的 但他搞砸了
- What? Amal got you the data.
什么? Amal帮你拿到数据了啊
He warned the Pujari to get out.
但他同时通知了Pujari兄弟出来
No, he didn't. Someone sent them a text.
不 他没有 有人给他们发了短♥信♥
You still got what you wanted. You made your arrest.
但你还是得偿所愿了啊 你抓到人了
I didn't want the brothers. I wanted their buyer.
我本意不想抓那对兄弟的 只想抓买♥♥家
We arrested them so they wouldn't take off on us.
我们抓了他们只是为了避免麻烦
Now the operation is scattered. Because of your client,
这下整个行动都因为你的客户而乱套了
eight months of work is shot to hell.
八个月的努力毁于一旦
And Simran, what about Simran?
那Simran呢 她怎么办? 驱逐出境
Deportation. Come on... Ma'am, you know what this is? It's the law.
哦 不是吧 这... 女士 你知道这是什么吗? 这是法律
She broke the law and she's paying the consequences.
她犯了法就要承担后果
Mrs. Florrick
Florrick太太
Gerald Kozko?
我是Gerald Kozko
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I only need a minute.
我只耽误你一会儿
I'm leaving now.
我要走了
Please.
求你了 我...
I want you to give your husband a message.
请向你丈夫传个口信
I want you to tell him that my son had nothing to do with this.
告诉他我儿子和这一切无关
I was the one that made the deal with Childs.
是我和Childs交涉的
I'm cleaning up my mess.
我来承担一切恶果
My son is completely...
我儿子完全... 不
Mrs. Florrick, No,
Florrick太太... 不 够了
that's it, Mr. Kozko, I'm not your go-between.
Kozko先生 我不是你的传声筒
You want to give Peter a message, pick up the phone.
你想传信给Peter 自己打给他
Mrs. Florrick, you don't realize...
Florrick太太 你不明白...
Yes, and I don't want to realize.
是 但我也不想明白
I've had enough of everything.
我彻底受够了
You don't understand, I don't have anybody.
你不明白 我已经无路可走了
You know what? I don't care.
关我什么事
I don't know you. You don't know me.
我不了解你 你也不了解我
Help me.
帮帮我
Family meeting.
来开个家庭会议
We have to settle some things.
有些事情要说清楚
From now on...
从现在开始...
we tell each other the truth.
我们之间要知无不言
No more lying to the sheriff about skateboards
不能再跟警官编滑板之类的故事了
rr to me about secret packages.
也别向我隐瞒神秘包裹了 行吗?
Where's dad? This isn't about him, it's about us.
爸爸怎么没来? 这跟他无关 是我们之间的事
So I'll go first.
那我先来
I've been very angry with your father.
我对你们爸爸很失望
I almost walked out a few nights ago, but
几天前差点一走了之
we've decided to give it a go.
但我们还是决定再给彼此一次机会
In separate rooms?
分房♥睡吗?
Yes, and you have to deal with that.
是的 你们也必须接受事实
You're almost grown-ups.
你们也都快成年了
You'll realize that adults have complicated emotions.
你们会发现成人的感情复杂多变
Zach, your turn.
Zach 轮到你了
My turn?
轮到我?
What's on your mind?
你在想些什么?
Mom, it's really late.
妈 真的很晚了
I'm seeing Becca.
我在和Becca约会
Okay, this is progress.
好 也算是进步了
And I will be honest in telling you that I don't like Becca,
那我也诚心告诉你我不喜欢Becca
but I think you should bring her to dinner
但我觉得你最好带她回来吃顿晚饭
so we can have a proper introduction.
这样我们能正式互相认识下
Ok
好
Grace
Grace
Who's Will?
Will是谁?
Will Gardner... my boss.
Will Gardner...是我上司
I heard you talking to him on the phone a week ago.
一周前我听到你们在打电♥话♥
You were whispering at night.
大半夜你还低声细语
He's my boss...
他是我的上司...
And we used to know each other in college
我们上大学时就认识
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表