那你在自家实施的模拟调查 还有什么是与联邦调查局标准相悖的呢?
Do you need a minute, Mr. McVeigh?
你需要时间来考虑吗 McVeigh先生?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
These cell phone photos leave a date and time.
手♥机♥照片有日期和时间的记录
How does that help you?
这有什么用吗?
Do you have your credit card bills?
你能提供信♥用♥卡♥账单吗?
So let's say I need to get into a storage locker.
我要你帮忙搜查一间自助式存储仓库
See how much fun it is being a Fed.
做联邦探员的好处就在于此
24-hour court orders.
随时都能借着法♥院♥指令行事
Thank you. Thanks.
多谢
Here we go.
找到了
Who you calling? Lockhart/Gardner.
你打给谁? Lockhart和Gardner公♥司♥
Something on your mind?
有什么问题吗?
Let me see your phone.
手♥机♥给我看
Why?
干嘛?
I want to see who you're phoning.
我想知道你究竟打给谁
No
不
Mr. Arkin said there were three other corrupt cops,
Arkin先生说 还有另外三个贪污的警♥察♥
so we immediately put them under surveillance.
因此我们立即对他们布下监控
This is you with a Detective Anthony Burton two hours after our proffer,
这是我们提出建议两小时后 你和警探Anthony Burton在一起
one hour before Mr. Arkin was murdered.
那是在Arkin被杀前一小时
And here you are...
这张又是你
ten minutes later in this car.
10分钟后在他的车里
So?
怎样?
So, Kalinda...
这么说来 Kalinda...
there were only five of us in that room for that proffer, and one of us leaked.
当初提议时只有五人在场 我们其中之一泄密了
That's why these photos are so important.
哦 所以这些照片才这么重要
This one of me in the car.
这张我在车里的
'Cause it shows me... leaking.
因为它说明了我
It shows
泄密了
you in a compromised position.
说明了你和他有染
With a man.
和一个男人
With a corrupt cop.
和一个贪污的警♥察♥
And yet I phoned you to tell you about the stash, didn't I?
但我还是告诉了你藏匿地点不是吗?
Which I wouldn't do if I were compromised.
要是我身陷其中我就不会说
True.
那倒不假
I guess I could just be confused.
我想我是一时鬼迷心窍了吧
Good job. Anything you can find to tie it to the task force would help.
干得好 Kalinda 任何和特遣小组有关的信息都有用
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
You sound like you've been running.
听起来气喘吁吁的
OK
好的
Something special?
什么特别的吗?
Just an $8,000 bottle of wine.
一瓶八千美金的酒罢了
A what?
什么?
An $8,000 bottle of wine.
八千美金的一瓶酒
You're a kept man these days?
你现在算是被包养了咯?
I'm working on it.
我在努力呢
You just said the opposite. No, I did not, ma'am.
你这不是自相矛盾嘛 不 没有 女士
Then I don't understand.
那我就不明白了
I can't help you with that.
这我就爱莫能助了
We found your stash location.
我们找到了你的藏匿赃物地点
You saw the police investigative report.
你看过警方调查报告了
You saw the crime scene photos.
也见过案发现场的照片了
How did Mr. Arkin's saliva end up on the landing two feet away from his body?
那你怎么解释Arkin先生的唾液 出现在距他尸体两英尺的地方?
Why don't we take a break. We're fine.
我们先休息一下吧 不 没必要
Do you have an answer?
你能回答我吗 Hunter先生?
You say you didn't touch the body. - How did he end up on his back?
你说你没碰过尸体 那他怎么会仰面朝天的呢?
I want to confer with counsel.
我要和我的律师商量一下
If that'll help you get to the truth, sure.
要是这样你就能说实话 那请便吧
Okay, no problem.
好的 没问题
Mr. Hunter would like to adjust his testimony.
Hunter先生需要修改一下证词
Adjust?
修改?
Let's adjust.
那就改吧
I did move Jack Arkin's body.
我是移♥动♥过Jack Arkin的尸体
And why did you do that, sir?
那你为什么要这么做呢?
Jack was shot and fell face forward.
Jack被枪击了 脸朝下摔倒
I then, after firing upon and killing Mr. Gorman,
我之后开枪并射杀了Gorman先生
proceeded to turn Jack over onto his back
接着把Jack的尸体翻转过来
because he was wearing a wire, trying to nail us.
因为他戴着监听器 企图定罪我们
Where is this wire?
监听器现在在哪儿?
We gave it to Internal Affairs.
我们交给内务司了
This wire will be supplied to you at the end of the business day today.
监听内容今天下班之前会提供给你们
And guess what, lady?
你猜怎么着 女士?
That wire that was supposed to catch us...
原本设定会对我们不利的监听内容
it shows this thing went down exactly the way we said.
相反证明了我们的清白
I'll be waiting for your apology.
所以我会坐等你们的道歉
You know what I would do if I were you?
你知道换了我会怎样做吗Alicia?
I'd prepare for a season of losing.
准备好输得一败涂地吧
They're saying this supports their version of events.
这么说来这证明了他们说的是事实咯
I hate to say it, but I think it does.
我虽然心有不甘 但不得不承认
No, doesn't matter if it supports it.
不 是不是根本无关紧要
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
Look at the incident report.
你们看事故报告
Gorman was lying in wait, gun in hands.
Gorman正在伏击 手中持枪
And within seconds of Arkin coming through the door, - Gorman was firing.
Arkin进门那几秒 Gorman就开枪了
So it was a setup?
那这是个设计陷害咯?
The task force knew Arkin was the first one through the door.
特遣部队知道Arkin是第一个进门的
They didn't need to kill Arkin.
他们没必要自己动手除掉Arkin
They just needed Gorman to do it.
只要借Gorman的刀杀人就行了
Okay, wrongful death is wrongful death. So let's look at Gorman.
那就算意外致死吧 那我们把目光转向Gorman
Did someone contact him? Check phone records. Any acaintance in common with Hunter.
有没有人联♥系♥他? 查他的电♥话♥账单 看是否有他和Hunter共同的联♥系♥人
Please forgive the lateness, people.
对不起大伙儿 来晚了
We'll get started.
我们马上开始
Just come right in. There you go.
请进 请
And grab a seat, make yourselves at...
找个地方坐 放轻松
at home.
随意一点
There you go. There you go.
请进
Pastor Isaiah.
Florrick太太 Isaiah牧师
How are you?
你好吗? 你好
What can I do for you?
我能为你做些什么?
You can leave my son alone.
请你放过我儿子
Won't you come in?
你不进去吗?
You say you're a man of God; then stop making him feel this way.
你说你是上帝使者 那请你不要让他再这样了
What way is that, ma'am?
这样是指什么 女士?
Like he's a bad man. He is a bad man.
好像他是个罪人一样 他就是个罪人
I'm a bad man. Even you.
我也是罪人 就连你也是 Florrick太太
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊?
You think you know people?
你自以为很了解人们吗?
You use the same words with everyone.
你和每个人都说着同样的话
You just say "God" and you think you can make people feel bad about themselves.
拿出"上帝"来忽悠大家 让人们都觉得自己有罪
Mrs. Florrick, your son approached me.
Florrick太太 是你儿子来找我的
He asked advice from me.
他向我寻求指引
I will continue to offer that advice.
我会继续指引他
And I will do everything in my power to stop you.
那我就会尽我所能阻止你
You don't know my son.
你又不了解我儿子
This is a phase. You are a phase.
这就是个骗局 你是个骗子
Then we'll see. No, you'll see.
那我们走着瞧吧 不 你走着瞧
He's running, this year.
他今年要竞选
He's my blood; and I don't know what your God does,
他是我的骨血 我不了解你所谓的上帝的能耐
but it doesn't match that.
但一定与我儿无法匹敌
Dinner. We're never getting out.
晚餐 我们总是找不到时间出去吃
Let's do it.
来吧
The first time we met?
我们第一次见面?
It was a pool party,
是个泳池派对吧?
wasn't it? Indoctrination...
职前教导 他们管这叫什么来着?
or what do they call it? Orientation.
职场定位
It was a midnight pool party.
没错 那是个傍晚的泳池派对吧
About a hundred law students trying to impress each other. Did you swim?
百来个法学生争奇斗艳 你游泳了吗?
I was too shy. You were the one doing cannonballs.
没 我那时太害羞了 你当时还耍了炮弹式发球呢
God, that is so embarrassing.
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表