Zach?
Zach?
It's you!
是你!
I... - I missed you. - I know.
我...好想你 我知道
Grace. Go to him.
Grace 去啊
Happy Birthday, Dad.
Grace 爸 生日快乐
So, you still a fish or what?
你在这还是"新人"吧?
Yep. Still a fish. Just like in Oz.
是 还是新人 和"监狱风云"里一样
They do shakedowns every day?
他们每天勒索你吗?
Your Honor, Will Gardner. This is my third message.
法官大人 我是Will Gardner 第三次留言了
Defense counsel's interrupted deposition for the day and we...
那天辨方律师打断了取证 我们...
Damn it.
该死的
He's lying. - What?
他在撒谎 什么?
He knew exactl. ywhat Newbury Heights was. He said he was in the office all day.
他知道"纽伯里高地" 他称那一整天都在办公室
But you have to swipe that every time you exit and enter.
但每次进出都得打卡
Which means we can tell exactly what time he came and went.
也就能得知他进出的具体时间
I can't get the judge on the phone, but if I hurry, I'll catch him. - What are you doing?
法官电♥话♥打不通 赶快的话也许能赶上他 你要去干吗?
Getting a court order for Cross National Freight's security records.
申请查看跨国货运公♥司♥保安记录的庭谕
Find Kalinda, tell her to meet me down at the courthouse.
去找Kalinda 让她去法♥院♥和我碰头
Oh, listen, I'll call you about that...
等等 我会打给你谈...
Diane has a boyfriend.
Diane有男友
What's the occasion? Work.
要参加聚会? 工作
It's just so pretty. Thank you.
很漂亮 谢谢
What time did you get in? Late. You were asleep.
昨晚什么时候回的? 很晚 你睡着了
Thanks, by the way. This should be the last late night for a while.
谢谢 今晚是近期最后一次晚归
I took Grace and Zach to see Peter.
我带Grace和Zach去见Peter了
You did what?
你什么了?
I took Grace and Zach to see their father for his birthday.
我带Grace和Zach去祝福他们爸爸的生日
Jackie... I'm thunderstruck.
Jackie 我...真是吃惊
I tried to phone you. You tried to phone me?
我有试着打给你 你试着打给我?
We discussed this.
我们讨论过了
I was taking them next week.
下周我带他们去
It worked out perfectly, seeing him. They were perfect.
他们三人在一起很好啊
Jackie. I am their mother.
Jackie 我是他们的母亲
It is my decision. This of all things is my decision!
该我来决定 这家的事我说了算!
I'm sorry. It was spontaneous.
抱歉 他们自愿的
You don't supervise my kids spontaneously.
你不能逼我孩子们自愿
You don't take them to prison. You don't just try and phone me.
不能带他们去监狱 不能仅仅试着打给我
You phone me. You respect me as a mother or you leave.
要等我接通 尊重我身为母亲的权力 不然请你离开
I am doing the best I can.
我已经付出的够多了
Well, join the club.
我付出的少吗?
Overby's firm... is... well capitalized, excellent client base,
Overby的律所情况很好 有极好的客户群
no ethics charges, no bankruptcies, no judgments.
不打违背道德伦理的官司 不接破产案
But are you sure that's what you're looking for?
你确定要调查的就这些吗?
I... don't know. Should I be looking for something else?
我...不知道 还要调查别的吗?
Well, that's like asking a dentist whether you should brush.
呃 不是明摆的嘛
See what you can find out. And, Kalinda, again, this is just between you and me.
看你能再调查出什么吧 还有Kalinda 这事你知我知
You understand? Yeah.
明白? 明白
Do you know how much you pay jury consultants? No.
知道你付陪审咨♥询♥多少薪水吗? 不知道
$100,000 for three months work.
三个月十万美金
That sounds about right.
应该是的
Do you know how much I make?
知道我薪水是多少吗?
I have a feeling I'm finding out.
我想马上就会知道
A fourth of that. - That sounds outrageous.
那个的四分之一 真没想到啊
- Yeah, it does, doesn't it?
的确啊 是不?
Subpoenaed records of security entrances - from May to August. - Thanks.
五到八月份 法♥院♥传审的安检出入记录 谢谢
So, Kalinda, can I ask you...
Kalinda 能问你...
This thing you're doing with Diane, does it have anything to do with Malcolm Overby?
Diane让你做的事 和Malcolm Overby有关吗?
No. It doesn't?
不是 不是吗?
No, you can't ask me.
不 你不能问我
It's just... If he's coming on as a third partner, Will should know.
只是...如果他要成为第三个合伙人 Will有权利知道
You can't ask me and I can't tell you but don't conclude from what I'm saying it's what you think.
你不能问 我不能答 我的弦外之音是你自己的体会
Okay. Can you be any more specific? No.
好吧 能说的具体点吗? 不能
Wait, here's the date, June 21.
等下 就是那天 6月21
It would take him about two hours to get out to Newbury Heights.
到达纽伯里高地大概要两小时
He leaves the office at 6:42 p.m., and he comes back - An hour later.
下午6点42分 他离开办公室 回来是... 一小时后
That's not enough time.
时间不够啊
What about the next day?
隔天呢?
Same thing. 9:48 p.m., comes back at 10:33 p.m.
同样不够 晚上9点48离开 10点33就回了
Wait. That's someone else.
等等 那不是他的记录
Oh, you're right. That's Sarah Conley.
噢 对的 那是Sarah Conley
Oh, here he is.
他的在这
Eldredge... he left and came back a few minutes later.
Eldredge...比她离和回的都晚一点点
That's interesting. What?
有点问题
Look.
怎么了? 看
See, here it is again.
同样的情况
Sarah Conley leaves within a few minutes of Eldredge, she comes back a few minutes after him.
Eldredge比Sarah Conley早离开几分钟 又比他晚回来几分钟
Same here, 9:30 p.m.
这也一样 晚上9点30
Me, too... 8:45 p.m.
还是一样...晚上8点45
And on August 5, the night of the Lakeshore crash, same thing.
8月5日 Lakeshore事故当晚也一样
They're always the last two working together at night.
他俩总一起加班到最晚
Yeah, well, so are we.
是的 我俩也是
Yeah, but they're leaving and returning within a few minutes of each other on foot.
他俩一前一后 总相差几分钟
And you know what's across from their building?
知道他们办公楼对面是什么吗?
The Stanford Plaza Hotel.
"斯坦福广场酒店"
I think they were having an affair.
想必他们在偷♥情♥
Jonathan Eldredge is denying everything.
Jonathan Eldredge什么都不承认
That's not my problem.
那不是我的问题
All the nights you went to the hotel with him across the street, that is your problem.
与他在对面酒店共度的良宵和你有关吧
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
Sarah, I don't care about your personal life. That's your business.
Sarah 你私生活我不关心 那是你的事
All I care about is what he said to you the night of the accident, that's all. It's okay.
我只想知道事故当晚 他和你说了什么
He wanted to talk; he was so upset.
那晚他很苦恼 想聊聊
He said he knew for a while there was a problem with the pressure sensor.
他说他早就知道压力传感器有问题
He'd been trying to fix it quietly.
一直想悄悄的修好 但..
Sarah, I need to demonstrate that Eldredge knew about the problem before the accident.
Sarah 我要证明Eldredge事发前就知道
But there's no document, there's no smoking gun, and I don't have the time to find one.
可没有文件和确切的证据 也没时间去找
All I've got is you. I can't testify!
我只有你 我不能作证!
This isn't about the affair, Sarah. This is about the accident.
不会扯到婚外情 只是关于事故
The only way I know about the accident is because of the affair,
因为偷♥情♥我才知道事故原因 必须得说的
and I will have to talk about it. If I don't, they'll bring it up.
我不说 他们也会问的
They'll say I'm getting back at him, that I'm bitter. You know how they'll twist this around.
他们会说我因为恨他想要报复 你知道他们会扭曲事实的
There's no other way.
没别的办法了
I'm sorry, hon. Dylan only wants you.
抱歉 亲爱的 Dylan只要你
Is everything all right? Yeah, fine.
没什么事吧? 没事
I love you.
我爱你
How old did you say Dylan was? Three months.
Dylan是几岁来着? 三个月
It's not just me.
会受到伤害的不只是我
It's my husband, it's my other kids, it's a baby.
还有我的先生 我其它的孩子 和这个婴儿
They have nothing to do with this, but if you make me testify...
他们是无辜的 如果你让我作证...
Please don't do to me what somebody did to you.
拜托别让我重蹈你的覆辙
Wow, you are really obsessed with him.
你是真的迷恋他啊
Not obsessed.
不是迷恋
Intrigued.
感兴趣而已
So, is he seeing anyone?
他有女友吗?
So that's what this is about. You want me to introduce you?
原来是要我把他介绍给你啊?
I was just... Introduce whom?
哪啊 只是... 介绍谁?
Malcolm Overby.
我是Malcolm Overby
Kalinda. - Kalinda what?
Kalinda Kalinda 贵姓?
Kalinda Smith.
Kalinda Smith
I'm a lawyer. My firm threw this party.
我是名律师 派对是我的事务所办的
What do you do?
你从事哪行?
I crash other people's parties.
专职破坏别人的派对的
So, if I gave you my card, what are the chances you'd use it?
如果给你我的名片 你有多大的可能会用?
I'd say pretty good.
很可能喔
Use it however you want.
恭候你的佳音
So, I take it you have some information.
想必你有新发现
Yeah. I looked deeper into Mr. Overby,
是 我更深入的调查了Overby先生
and I don't think he's a good candidate for partnership.
觉得他不是合伙人的合适人选
Based on my investigation, he appears to be nonexclusive.
据我调查 他不专一
Nonexclusive? In pursuit of other options.
不专一? 也在争取别的机会
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表