Thank you.
谢谢
I don't think Simran was involved.
我不信Simran涉案了
What? You just get a hunch?
怎么? 你有第六感?
No. Better.
不 比那更靠谱
So, you back?
你回来了?
I'm back.
回来了
Did, Hansel and Gretel get off?
Hansel和Gretel无罪释放了吗?
I don't know. I recused myself.
不知道 我自行撤换了
You recused yourself from the prosecution of Hansel and Gretel?
你把自己从Hansel和Gretel的 案子上撤换下来了?
What, were you dating Gretel?
怎么 你跟Gretel约会了?
For a few weeks. Bad time.
约了几周 感觉不咋地
What's that?
那边在干嘛?
That? A personal case, immigration.
那边? 个人案 移♥民♥官司
I'm letting them run with it.
我让他们去处理了
Excuse me.
打扰下 有人来找你 Will...
Someone to see you, Will, Giada Cabrini. No appointment.
叫Giada Cabrini 没预约
Send her in.
叫她进来
Long lost love?
旧爱?
No. A student.
没 是个学生
This should be interesting.
好戏开场了
Your Honor.
法官大人
Ms. Cabrini.
Cabrini女士
I thought I'd bring you some gingerbread.
我觉得该给你带些姜饼
So, did you win?
你赢了没?
No, actually.
没
To be honest, I think they did it.
说实话 我觉得他们有罪
Very clever, getting me recused.
有脑子啊 逼我自行撤换
Yes, you were biased.
嗯 你就是有偏见
And you're here because...?
那你来干嘛?
I want to take you to dinner.
我想请你吃晚饭
No hard feelings.
没恶意
How old are you?
你几岁?
25. How old are you?
25 你呢?
Not 25.
反正不是25
I won't hold that against you.
我不嫌弃你
Come on, I'll buy.
走吧 我请客
Let me think about it.
我要考虑下
So that
那好
I'll wait.
我等着
You're wasting your time.
你这是浪费时间
Deportations fall under I.C.E.
驱逐令是移♥民♥海♥关♥总♥署♥下的
The U.S. Attorney's office can't countermand their order of removal.
检察官办公室无权撤销他们的决定
We can still authorize an s-1 visa.
你们还是可以给她工作签证的
A snitch visa? For whom, the mother?
用签证交易? 给谁 孩子妈妈?
You want the Pujaris' contact with organized crime, right?
你想给Pujari兄弟定团伙犯罪
Well, if Simran gets deported, so does the name.
要是Simran被驱逐出境 你就拿不到买♥♥家名单
I seem to be missing something.
我好像漏掉了什么
I'm open to a new proffer, but I'll need to see a statement.
我会开新条件 但我要先得到供词
I sacrificed.
我牺牲过了
Now it's your turn.
该你了
I was the courier between the Pujari brothers and their buyers.
我是Pujari兄弟跟买♥♥家的联络人
They offered me a lot of money to do it.
他们给我一大笔钱
They threatened me if I told anyone.
威胁我不许说出去
So I kept it from my mother...
所以我瞒着我妈...
And Amal.
还有Amal
I was the one who texted the brothers you were watching.
你们布控时 是我给他们发了短♥信♥
Okay. That's enough.
好了 够了
You get the rest when you get the visa.
你拿到签证再告诉你余下的
Give me a few hours.
给我几小时
She'll get jail time, you know.
她得坐牢了
She knows.
她知道
Thank you. No problem.
谢谢 不客气
That's nice.
真美好啊
Isn't that nice?
不是吗?
No big case, no video games,
没有大案子 不用烦心电游案...
we just did some good here.
我们刚做了善事呢
Actually, Alicia and I did some good.
其实是Alicia和我做了善事
You just drove the car.
你只是开车而已
That is not fair. I'm the one who found...
这不公平 是我发现...
What is it?
什么? ...有一辆车...
... today a car believed was found abandoned...
今天被发现... 等等
I'm gonna play it back.
我是要倒回去
Patience.
别急
And now back to our headline news.
回到头条新闻
Chicago real estate developer Gerald Kozko is missing,
芝加哥房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商 Gerald Kozko下落不明
in fear to have taken his own life.
怀疑是自杀
Authorities fear Mr. Kozko may have committed suicide
当局担心Kozko先生可能
by jumping from the Des Plaines River bridge just outside the loop.
从德斯普兰斯桥上跳下自杀
Police found his abandoned car
警方早些时候发现
parked midway across the bridge earlier today.
他的车被弃置在桥中段
There are no witnesses, and no body has yet been recovered,
没有目击证人 目前尚未发现尸体
but police boats and divers continue to search...
警方船只继续搜救中...
Mom! Dinner!
妈! 吃饭了!
Hey, babe, we're just sitting down.
亲爱的 我们刚坐下
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表