Yeah, yeah, she got it.
是的 是的 她拿到了
Okay, let's go see Pamela.
好吧 我们去会会Pamela吧
Yeah.
好的
Hi.
嗨
I'm sorry about this morning.
今天早上的事我很抱歉
You don't have to be sorry.
不必了啊
Can I come in?
我能进来吗?
Yeah.
能啊
You're my boss.
你是我老板
I know.
我知道
I'm a junior associate.
我是个初级律师
I know.
我知道
You came into my office.
昨晚你离开后
Last night after you left,
你又到我的办公室来
you came back to my office, why?
你回到我的办公室 为什么?
Will...
Will...
help me out, please?
帮帮我吧 好吗?
I mean, we had...
我是说 我们...
We had...
我们...
whatever we had at Georgetown, and I just...
无论我们在乔治城有过什么 我只是...
But you came back.
但是你回来了
I know.
我知道
It was wrong.
这不对
Because you're married?
因为你结婚了?
Okay, I have a suggestion.
好吧 我有个建议
I like work.
我喜欢工作
I like working here.
我喜欢在这工作
I don't want everywhere I go to be a mess.
我不想我到哪都是一团糟
We're not going to talk about this.
我们不再讨论这个了吧
We're not going to say any more, okay?
我们不再说了 好吗?
Good.
好的
We're going to go to dinner in one week's time,
我们一周内一起去吃晚餐
and we'll talk then.
那时候再讨论吧
Please don't end up hating me.
请不要最后恨我啊
I need this job. I mean, I'm...
我需要这工作
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉...
Alicia.
Alicia
It's fine.
没关系的
We have bad timing.
我们的时机不好
We've always had bad timing.
我们的时机总是不好
Excuse me, Ms. Pomeroy?
不好意思 是Pomeroy小姐吗?
Oh, you're... Do you have a moment, Ms. Pomeroy?
你是...
是的
你有空吗 Pomeroy小姐?
I don't think we should be talking.
我...我们不应该说话的
Just a minute.
我们只需要一点时间
Why are they trying to hide you?
为什么他们要雪藏你?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我...不知道你在说什么
I have to go. Please!
我得走了
their child is dying.
他们的孩子快不行了
I saw it in your eyes. You want to help.
我从你的眼睛里看出来了
You saw it in my eyes?
你从我眼睛里看出来了?
Really? What powers of perception.
好有力量的洞察力啊 真的?
What do you see in my eyes now?
现在你从我眼睛里看出什么来了?
I'm going home now. But...
我现在要回家了 但是...
Nyholm said she was trying to hide Pam.
Nyholm说她要雪藏Pam
You guys are really clueless.
你们这些家伙真无知
She's not trying to hide it.
她没有在雪藏它
It's closed already.
它已经结束了
"It"? It's an acronym.
是个缩写而已 "它"?
PAM: Policy Application Management.
PAM 策略应用管理
It's an off-site group of Life State employees
是由一些寻找应用错误的
who look for application mistakes,
国安人寿公♥司♥员工组成的场外小组
but only after expensive claims were filed.
但是只在大宗赔付出现时才行动
It's organized post-claims underwriting.
是个有组织的对付赔付的保险公♥司♥啊
It's illegal in some states,
在某些州是合法的 是的
legislation in Illinois is on the horizon.
在伊利诺伊州合法化也快了
Which explains why they shut it and tried to bury it.
这就解释了为什么 他们解散了小组还试图隐瞒
But we got it with an illegally-obtained text.
但是我们是通过不合法手段知道的啊
It's fruit of the poisonous tree.
毒树之果原则啊
We can't use it.
我们不能用
We can use it.
我们可以用
We just can't use it in court.
我们只是不能用在法庭上
Not a good time.
可不是个好时候啊
Sure, it is.
我说就是个好时候
Suit yourself.
随意吧
Is that...?
那是不是...
Yeah.
是的
This case is over, Will.
这个案子结束了 Will
No
还没有呢
Life State is going to quietly reinstate Kate's coverage
国安人寿保险公♥司♥要悄悄地及时支付
in time for the surgery this afternoon...
Kate今天下午的手术费用...
or your client's going to be dealing with
否则你的委托人就要面对
a lot more than one upset family.
远不止是一个不爽的家庭了
Here I go trembling again.
我真是又瑟瑟发抖了啊
We know about Pam.
我们知道PAM了
And do you know who's sitting outside your office right now?
你知道现在谁坐在你办公室外面吗?
Jonathan dobbs, the insurance commissioner.
Jonathan Dobbs 保险监督特派员
Tammy?
Tammy?
Is there a man in the waiting room?
是有个人在等待室里吗?
Describe him.
描述一下他
How'd you do that?
你怎么做到的?
He's waiting to hear about Pam.
他在等候关于PAM的情况
An entire department dedicated to finding specious ways
一整个部门都致力于 发现那些看似有道理的
to rescind policies when patients need them most.
拒绝赔付那些需要的病人们
Do you remember when you asked me
你还记得你问我
how bad I can make an insurance company look?
我能让一个保险公♥司♥看起来多坏吗?
Really bad, Patti.
那是相当坏啊 Patti
Drop your license bad.
坏到让你们丢掉执照
You got this illegally.
你的来源不合法
You must have, or we'd be in court.
你一定是 否则我们就会在法庭见了
You want to take it to a judge
你想让它呈到法官面前
and sort it out there, or just cover kate?
在那一分高下 还是支付Kate的保险金?
Thank you.
谢谢你
I
我...
I failed her.
我让她失望了
Just one puff of a cigarette,
就抽了一点香烟
and I saw it all going wrong.
我目睹了一切都搞砸了
You have kids?
你有孩子吗?
No
没有
I think it changes everything.
我想那会改变一切
Doesn't it?
不是吗?
It does.
确实是
Is he...?
他是不是...
I can't tell if he's smiling.
我看不出他是不是在笑
Is he smiling?
他是在笑吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Take off your mask.
摘掉你的口罩啊
You realize if one whiff of Pam surfaces,
你应该知道有一点PAM的消息走漏
we can trace back to your firm?
我们都可以追踪到你们公♥司♥吧?
I know what a confidentiality agreement is, Patti.
我知道什么是保密合约 Patti
And you can't use it in the class action suit.
你也不能用于集体诉讼中
We'll find another way.
我们会另外找个办法的
I doubt that.
我深表怀疑
How'd you find it?
你怎么知道的?
Find what?
知道什么?
Pam.
PAM
Who's Pam?
谁是Pam?
You two make a cute couple.
你们俩真是可爱的一对啊
Hey.
嘿
How'd it go?
怎么样了?
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表