Yes.
是的
You're saying under oath that you intend to share a bed with...
你宣誓说你打算和...同床
Objection, your honor. Relevance.
反对 法官大人 与本案无关
I'm simply establishing that there truly is a place for mr. Florrick,
我只是确认是否 有地方给Florrick先生
given everything that's... This is a private family matter, Your honor.
考虑到一切... 这是家庭私事 法官大人
That's enough, counselor.
够了 律师
Whether they intend to share a bed is of no concern to this court.
他们是否同床与本庭无关
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官大人
Mrs. Florrick, I have one more question.
Florrick夫人 我还有一个问题
Did you meet with a divorce attorney on February 23?
2月23日你是否见过离婚律师?
Yes.
是的
I had a brief consultation with a divorce attorney a few days after the allegations against my husband surfaced.
在对我丈夫的指控浮出水面几天后 为了权衡自己的选择
To weigh my options.
我向离婚律师做了简短的咨♥询♥
Are you saying you've ruled out the possibility of divorce?
你是说你排除了离婚的可能性?
I have no plans to divorce.
我并没有打算离婚
You haven't ruled it out?
但你并没有排除这个可能性?
I haven't ruled out running for president.
我也没有排除竞选总统的可能性
Probably won't happen, but I haven't ruled it out.
也许不会发生 但我也没有排除
So, you intend to welcome mr. Florrick back into your home?
那么 你欢迎Florrick先生回家?
Yes. Despite the sexual dalliances with call girls...
是的 不管与应♥召♥女郎的调情
My son is here, mr. Landry.
Landry先生 我儿子在这里
Are you suggesting you'd give different answers if he weren't?
你是说如果他不在 你会有不同的回答?
I'm suggesting you stop asking invasive and irrelevant questions.
我是建议你 不要问攻击性和不相关问题
Isn't it true... What's your goal here, mr. Landry?
是不是真的... Landry先生 你有什么目的?
Mrs. Florrick... To do your boss's bidding?
Florrick夫人... 执行你上司的命令吗?
To embarrass me? Embarrass my husband?
使我尴尬? 使我丈夫尴尬?
To goad me into some emotional public renunciation of him?
逼我公开宣布与他断绝关系吗?
The relevant question here Is whether Peter has a suitable place to go home to.
相关的问题是Peter是否有 合适的地方住
And I am stating, under oath, that he does.
我发誓 他有
Any further questions?
还有其他问题吗?
Why don't we leave it there?
到此为止吧
I'll take the arguments and testimony into consideration and rule tomorrow.
我会权衡争论与证词 明天做出判决
I can't believe you.
我真不敢相信你
It's really not that big of a deal.
其实没什么大不了的事
How did you get out here?
你怎么到这里来了?
I took the el.
我坐高铁来的
I wanted to see dad.
我想看看爸爸
Why wasn't he there?
他为什么不在?
Because this was just for the lawyers.
因为只需要律师
And don't try and change the subject.
别转移话题
You ask me.
你该问我的
You talk to me.
和我商量
I would have brought you.
我会带你来的
You wouldn't have. I...
你不会的 我...
I would have.
我会的
So trust me.
所以相信我
I thought you kicked ass.
我认为你很厉害
You're still in trouble.
你这事还没完
I know.
我知道
I have to get you home, And then I have to check an alibi.
我得带你回家 然后还得去检查不在场证据
What is that?
那是什么?
This? Nothing. Homework.
这个? 没什么 家庭作业
I ran an ink x-ray analysis on the fake ccb letters.
我对伪造的CCB信 做了油墨透析分♥析♥
The toner is office store brand 4546-h.
墨粉是Office Store牌4546-H
Very unique. And one of the few places that uses it Is the printer at Ellen's office.
非常独特 Ellen的办公室里 只有为数不多的打印机使用它
Okay, well, that's disappointing.
好的 真令人失望
Yep, disappointing she's sending threats to herself.
没错 令人失望是似乎 是她自己给自己寄了威胁信
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Polytech. The auditorium.
综合理工学院 礼堂
Cary and I are going to check out her alibi.
Cary和我打算检查她的不在场证据
What? I'm losing you. Call me back.
什么? 我要挂了 晚点再打给我
So, Walt came out of auditorium 4, and he stood here.
那么 Walt从礼堂4号♥厅出来站在这里
Right. He came out at 9:00 P.M.,
没错 他晚上9点出来 看着街对面
With this lighting, that should be all right.
这种照明程度 应该没错
Do you have a navigation system?
你有导航系统吗?
Yeas
有
Ah, finally. Bars. I wasn't getting any before.
啊 终于有信♥号♥♥了 之前一点都没有
Yeah. Me, neither.
我也是
Recital hall must be a dead zone.
演奏厅肯定有屏蔽
Auditorium at school has a scrambler to stop cell phones from ringing.
学校的礼堂装了干♥扰♥器♥ 这样就不会有手♥机♥铃♥声♥打扰演出
I bet they got the same thing here.
这儿肯定也装了
How could Walt phone his mom from the auditorium door if it's a dead zone?
如果有屏蔽的话 Walt怎么在礼堂门口给他妈妈打电♥话♥的?
Check this out.
看 你看这个
Walt said the fire trucks came here, on University av,
Walt说消防车去了大学路这边
but the fire station - is there and the lab is there.
但是消防站在这 实验室在这
Yeah.
是啊
Garden av is a direct route.
可以从花♥园♥路直达
Why would the firefighters go the long way around?
消防队为什么要绕路呢?
They wouldn't.
他们不可能绕
Yeah?
喂?
What toner does Walt's office use?
Walt办公室用的什么墨粉?
The physics department?!
物理系?
The same. The whole science department orders in bulk.
一样的 整个理学院用的同样的货
Oh, my God. What?
天哪
Walt said it.
怎么了? Walt都说了
Only an olympian could run two miles in eight minutes.
奥♥运♥选手才能在8分钟之内跑2英里
So how does he get eight minutes?
他怎么知道要8分钟呢?
Three minutes for the fuse to burn down, and five for the firefighters to arrive.
3分钟导火索引燃 5分钟消防队到现场
But how does Walt know the fuse is three minutes?
那Walt怎么知道3分钟导火线能引燃呢?
The arson expert mentioned it in prep, but how does Walt know?
纵火案专家在作证预演时提到过 但Walt怎么知道的?
'cause he did it.
因为就是他干的
If we go to the state's attorney's office...
如果我们去地方检察官办公室
There's not enough to clear Ellen and prosecute Walt.
光凭这还不够洗清Ellen 起诉Walt
We don't have proof he sent the ccb letters.
我们没有确凿证据证明那些 基♥督♥教生物伦理学♥联♥盟的信是他发的
They'd simply thank us and bury it.
他们肯定说谢谢 然后就撂一边去了
You know one option, if you want to really be gutsy?
如果你有胆的话 还有条路
Nail him on the stand.
在证人席上逼他承认
Trap him in his own lies.
设圈套让他自己钻
And if we do it wrong, we just proved our alibi false.
但要是做不好 只会证明我们的不在场证明是假的
Hey, no pain, no gain.
无付出无回报嘛
Did you really just say that?
刚那话真是你说的吗?
Yes, I did.
是我
Meant it, too.
而且我是认真的
Well... We're either about to destroy the prosecution's case or make it.
这案子我们要么搞砸 要么搞定
I arrived just as the performance began at 8:30.
我是在演出8点30开始时候到的
Around 9:00, I stepped outside to phone my mother. right in front of the recital hall.
9点左右我出去跟我妈打了个电♥话♥ 就在演奏厅前面
Did she answer?
她接了吗?
No, I got her voicemail.
没 我给她语♥音♥信箱留言了
The recital hall scrambles the signals, calls don't interfere with performance,
但是演奏厅有干♥扰♥器♥ 以防手♥机♥铃♥声♥扰乱演出
So how could you have gotten through?
那你是怎么打通的?
I wouldn't want to speculate.
我不做解释
There's no record of that call in your cell phone records.
你的通话记录里也没有那通电♥话♥
No record of any call at all. What is this? What is she doing? - Just wait.
什么记录都没有 这是在做什么? 她干什么呢?
Did you see anyone while you were in front of the recital hall?
耐心等待 你在演奏厅外时有没有看到别人?
Yes.
有
I saw Ellen Whitton, running the track across the street.
我看到Ellen Whitton了 她正在路对面跑
And then the fire trucks raced by to the lab.
然后消防车到了实验室
On University avenue? Yes, that's correct.
消防车从大学路走的? 是的 没错
But University avenue Isn't the most direct route From the fire station to the lab.
可大学路不是消防站 到实验室的最短路线呀
Well. I'm sure that emergency vehicles can go any way they want, no?
我觉得消防车想从哪儿走就从哪儿走 不是吗?
I'm not sure why they'd opt to go the longer way when they could just take Garden avenue.
我可不确定他们为什么要绕远路 本来可以直接走花♥园♥路的
I guess you'd have to ask them.
那就得问他们了
I did.
我问过了
They said they did take Garden avenue.
他们说他们确实走的花♥园♥路
Where were you when the fire occurred?
火灾发生的时候你在哪 Walt?
I was at the... piano recital, like I said.
我在听钢琴演奏会 我刚说过
Strange. We can't find a single person who remembers seeing you at the recital hall.
这就奇怪了 没人说在演奏厅见过你啊
Even during intermission.
在中场休息时间都没有
I went right to the restroom at intermission. I wasn't feeling well.
休息时我直接去了洗手间 我不太舒服
There was no intermission that night.
那天晚上根本没有中场休息!
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表