Yes, but this ballistics expert said two days ago he thought one thing, now he's thinking another...
但那弹道专家说两天前他还相信 被告有罪 两天后却...
Right! And what if in three days more he thinks something else?
就是!要是再过3天他又变了呢?
Hey, Doc, you look depleted.
嘿 Doc 你看上去有点郁闷
I guess I am.
我确实郁闷啊
I sit here listening to everybody talk,
说不清 我坐在这里听大家说
and I just feel like we weren't given enough information.
只觉得我们得到的信息少之又少
So what do we do?
那我们该怎么办?
Do you have reasonable doubt?
你找到合理疑点了吗?
I don't know.
不知道
I just have... reasonable ignorance.
我只有... 合理怀疑
Bianca and her mother want to talk to us.
好吧 Bianca和她妈妈想跟我们谈下
She likes him. Maybe he can talk to her.
她喜欢他 或许他能劝服她
OK
好的
We're unanimous. Oh! Yes!
好了...我们达成一致了
Finally.
嗯! 不容易啊
Good job. Democracy in action.
做得好 我们诠释了民♥主♥的真谛
All for $15 a day.
就为了每天15美金
I bet a lot of jurors trade numbers and say they'll stay in touch, I bet nobody does.
我敢打赌很多陪审员都说过要 保持联♥系♥ 但没人能做到
Why don't we just save time and not trade numbers?
不如我们省点时间 不要交换电♥话♥号♥码了
Hello. Hi. Hello, Judge.
大家好 法官您好
I thought I'd just join you in here and thank you for your service.
我本应该过来跟你们一起上庭 再对各位的工作表示感谢
Unfortunately, I now need to excuse you and thank you for your service.
不幸的是 我现在得解散陪审团 还得感谢各位的工作
What did we do?
我们咋了?
Nothing. You did your job well.
没什么 你们做得很好
This happens sometimes, and there's no way to prepare for it.
有时会有这种情况 这很难预知
The prosecution and defense have agreed to a plea bargain just seconds ago.
控方和辩方刚刚达成了协议
You're kidding me? No, I'm sorry, I'm not.
你开玩笑呢? 很抱歉 是真的
This happens sometimes when one side or the other worries about the outcome.
这种情况下 有一方担忧审判结果
So again, thank you.
再次感谢你们
I hope this doesn't diminish your enthusiasm for the court system
衷心希望这不会降低 各位对法♥院♥工作的热情
because in another year you're gonna get another summons.
几年后你们可能还会被召集的
So what happened? What was the plea bargain?
那结果是什么? 他们达成什么交易
Miss Price agreed to a charge of second-degree murder.
Price小姐同意接受二级谋杀罪名
Ten years.
入狱10年
Thanks again.
再次感谢各位
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表