Here.
拿着
Who buys this stuff?
谁买♥♥的这玩意儿?
My partners!
我的合伙人们!
Hey. How are you, lovely?
嘿 怎么样 可爱?
Have you two bankrupted us yet?
你们还没有让公♥司♥破产哈?
Nope, you're doing that all on your own.
没呢 一直是你自己在做那件事
Worry beads.
解忧珠
They were carved by a 70-year-old Balinese woman. Wear them,
是一位70岁的巴厘妇人刻的
and you'll never lose in court.
带着它 在法庭上将无往不胜
Thanks.
谢啦
For you, my dear, a chinese perfume jar Said to contain the soul of a ming dynasty poet.
你的 亲爱的 一个中国香水瓶 据说里面有一位明代诗人的灵魂
Funny, I was looking for a ming poet at Barneys.
真巧 我正在巴内斯寻找一位明代诗人呢
Jonas, this is... So, where is that jackass Kreutzer?
Jonas 这是... 那个混球Kreutzer在哪儿?
It's over, you know that.
这下完了 你知道的
I don't know anything.
我什么也不知道
His clients are going to mutiny.
他的委托人要叛变了
Stern's clients understand his proclivities.
Stern的委托人明白他的嗜好
It's a new economy, Diane.
现在是一种新的经济形势
He's a managing partner, Will.
他是个合伙人
It would take a vote of the general partnership to oust him.
要赶走他需要普通合伙人一起表决
Which half are itching to do.
有一半都想那么做
This dui is giving them cause. Have some respect.
酒后驾驶给了他们理由 表示点尊重吧
Mr. Stern would like to speak to you two.
Stern先生想和你们两位谈谈
He fired you.
他不是炒了你吗?
I'll bill you for an hour.
我会给你这一个小时的账单的
I'm thinking of defending myself.
我想的是自行辩护
Jonas, you are not going to defend yourself.
Jonas 你不能给自己辩护
It's trumped up, you know that.
那是诬陷 你们清楚的
All that time I spent on the police review board, The Chicago cops can't wait to knock me down a peg.
我在警方审查委员会干的时候 芝加哥警♥察♥就等不及要将我一军
This is your second offense.
这是你第二次落马
Worst-case scenario, I lose my license for a year.
啊 最坏的情况也就是吊销一年驾照
Were you drinking, Jonas?
你喝酒了么?
Four scotch and sodas. I was blitzed.
四杯威士忌苏打 我都晕了
After the accident.
但那是在事故之后
I crashed, I was shook up.
我撞车了 吓坏了
I walked into the Westwood tavern and downed down four scotch and sodas.
然后我就走进Westwood酒吧 咕咕灌了四杯威士忌苏打
God.
哦 天
The police are going to have a hard time discerning the drinking I did before and the drinking I did after.
警♥察♥很难作出判断 我是在事故之前还是之后喝的酒
You're like an 18yearold.
你怎么像个18岁的孩子
Is that her...
就是她...
The state's attorney's wife, the one that defended my daughter?
地方检察官的老婆 给我女儿辩护的那个
Yes.
没错
I want her.
我要她来
I want her as a front. I'll defend myself through her.
我要她做首席律师 通过她为我辩护
This is a bad idea, Jonas.
那是个坏主意 Jonas
I want her to represent me.
我要她来给我辩护
Okay, this won't take long.
好吧 这不会太长
It's okay, Mom, really.
没事的 老妈 真的
No one's saying anything.
没人有意见
All right, well, then, just listen for my sake.
好的 那看我面子上听着
I want you to know what's true and what's not.
我想让你们分清事实
I don't know what your father told this woman,
我不知道你父亲和那个女人说了什么
And I can't stop her from saying what she's saying,
我不能捂着她嘴不让她说
But I can always tell you the truth,
但我总能告诉你们事实
and none of this is true.
那就是这都是假的
Thanks, mom.
谢谢 老妈
What does dad say is true?
那老爸说的什么是真的?
I don't know.
不知道 我不知道
He hasn't talked to you?
他还没联♥系♥你?
He...
他...
He tried, but I haven't returned his call.
他打过电♥话♥ 但我没打回去
Why?
为什么?
I don't know.
不知道
I've... I've been angry.
我...还是有点生气
But if it's untrue...
但这件事是假的话...
It's true that he slept with her.
他和她睡过还是真的啊
He already apologized for that.
但是他已经道过歉了啊
It doesn't make it any less wrong.
道过歉也不能纠正错误的
Okay, it was my mistake. I should have called him back and I will.
好了 是我的错 我应该打给他 我会打的
I will talk to your dad.
我会找你们爸爸谈的了
Why don't we talk to him,
为什么不能由我们来跟他问清楚?
Not a threeway, a threesome.
不是三P 是三人游戏
Yeah, you can still say "threeway."
还是三P的意思啊
No, you can't. Okay.
才不是 好了
Family meeting's over.
家庭会议结束了
It's a plea is all.
就是场辩护而已
You'll be fine, Mrs. Florrick.
没事的 Florrick夫人
I'll tell you exactly what to say.
我会告诉你说什么的了
Could you tell me now?
能现在告诉我吗?
No
不行
The best arguments are spontaneous.
最好的辩论都是信手拈来的
You know who told me that?
知道是谁跟我说的么?
Justice Powell.
Powell法官...
The oral arguments for Ricardo v. Ohio.
Ricardo和俄亥俄洲的那场的口头辩论
I did my law review on Ricardo.
我做过Ricardo那件案的法律审查
I was brilliant on Ricardo, wasn't I?
那件案里我简直是天才吧 是不?
You were.
是啊
It's harder doing great these days.
现在想这么棒都难啦
Fewer opportunities.
没多少机会了
I... hased you out of the gossip columns, didn't I?
我把你从八卦专栏里救出来了对不?
Yes. Thank you.
是啊 谢谢你
Well, the first time that a dui trumped a threesome.
头一次酒后驾车比三P要好吧
Your Honor, Matan Brody of the State's attorney's office.
法官大人 本人是检察官办公室的Matan Brody
Mr. Stern, you may want in on this.
Stern先生 你需要过来一下
The people have added a charge to the complaint, Your Honor.
控告内容加了一条 法官大人
Aggravated battery to a police officer.
蓄意伤害警官
That's ridiculous.
搞笑
You tacked that on for payback.
你是为了报复我才加的
Are you representing yourself here?
你在代表你自己吗 Stern先生?
Your honor, this is payback. It's clearly unorthodox... Selective prosecution.
法官大人 这肯定是报复 不正当的 选择性指控
Selective prosecution in direct...
明显的选择性指控...
Contradiction of the 14th... Of the 14th amendment right
和第十四条修正案相矛盾 第十四条修正案不符
guaranteeing equal protection.
公民行有相同的权利
You hit a cop, Mr. Stern.
你打了警♥察♥ Stern先生
You can't hit a cop.
你不能打警♥察♥的啊
Speak to me, not my client, sir.
有话冲我来 别跟我客户说
Aggravated battery is a felony, Your honor, carrying a prison term of two to five years.
蓄意伤人是重罪 法官大人 可判2到5年
As such, both this charge and the dui now have to be heard in felony court.
因此 这项指控加上酒后驾驶 一定要到重罪法庭听审
That's too bad, Mr. Stern. I was looking forward to this.
好吧 Stern先生 我还挺期待这件案呢
Thank's, Mrs. Florrick.
谢谢你 Florrick夫人
I can take it from here.
我能照顾自己了
Is that the discovery packet?
那是调查档案袋吗?
It is.
是的
Sir, if I'm representing you, I think I should look at the discovery, too.
先生 如果我要代表你 我也要看的
Brenda, dinner at Gibson's.
Brenda 晚餐订在Gibson餐厅
Got it.
明白
Mr. Stern, I heard you speak at Georgetown once,
Stern先生 我听过你在乔治敦的演讲
and you said, "even the best legal mind requires the socratic method to keep itself sharp"
你说"最好的法律头脑也要苏格拉底 的精神来保持清醒"
So...
所以
Here I am.
我来帮你了
So, you had a few drinks at the party before the accident.
在意外发生之前你喝了点酒
I had one drink, and they don't know that.
就一杯 他们不知道的
Because, after the accident, you had a few more?
因为意外发生之后你还喝了一些?
That's perfectly legal.
这绝对是合法的哟
You blew a .15 on the breathalyzer at the police station.
你在警局的酒精测试里吹出了0.15
It's twice the legal limit. They will argue...
几乎是上限的两倍了 他们肯定会说
They're going to argue that three drinks wasn't enough to get me there.
他们会说三杯酒不可能有这么高含量
And you can argue traumatic experience.
你可以用"精神创伤"来反驳
I was in an accident.
我遇到了意外
That increases the effect of alcohol dramatically.
这会显著提升酒精对我的影响
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表