亲爱的朋友们 好吧
Dearly beloved... Okay.
今天我们齐聚一堂共同见证保罗·杜尔森
We are gathered here today to join Paul Duerson
和索菲亚·米诺的神圣婚礼
and Sofia Minor in holy matrimony.
你是否愿意把保罗当作你的合法丈夫
Do you take Paul to be your lawfully-wedded husband?
我愿意
I do.
我讨厌他们先放结局
I hate it when they show the ending first.
可我就是控制不住自己
But I just couldn't help myself.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
好了 诸位 差不多了
Okay guys, that's enough.
还是先回到开头吧
Back to the beginning.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
这是我爸的
It was my dad's.
非常合身 对吧
Fits perfect, huh?
旅行如何
How was the tour?
在旧金山看到你们了
Saw you guys in San Francisco.
哇哦 挺好
Whoa-ho! Nice.
别这样 快走吧
Don't do this. Just go.
威廉 就今晚了
William... Tonight is the night.
我要求婚
I'm proposing.
我跟你说过
I told you...
你下次再来的话 我就报♥警♥了
the next time you came around, I was calling the police.
你可给我出难题了
You're killing me.
我们得跟你聊点事
We have to talk with you about something.
我并不想这样
I didn't want to do this.
我并不想这样
I didn't want to do this.
谁
Who?
我跟索菲亚 你知道的 我女朋友
Me and Sofia. You know, my girlfriend?
她就不是你女朋友
She's not your girlfriend.
好吧 听着
Okay, listen.
我知道你很孤独
I know you're a lonely guy.
因为你妻子去世了
Because your wife died.
所以索菲亚才会跟你一起玩那些拼图
And that's why Sofia does those puzzles with you.
她和你一起拼拼图
She does them with you because she feels bad
是因为你的妻子死于胃癌
that your wife died of stomach cancer,
再也没有人和你一起玩拼图了 她觉得很难过
and you have no one to do puzzles with anymore.
你是怎么知道这些拼图的
How do you know about the puzzles?
她在吗 不在
Is she here? No.
哦 哦 我可以等 没问题的
Oh... oh, I can wait. It's not a problem.
不 不 不 不 她真的不在
No, no, no. No, it's really not...
听着 我真的不想报♥警♥ 好吗
Listen, I really don't want to have to call the cops, man, okay?
赶紧离开 马上
Just leave. Now.
没必要报♥警♥啊
You don't have to call them.
你完全不需要
You don't have to.
我可以就搁那儿坐着
You know, I could just sit right... right in there.
好吧
Yeah.
好的 行
Okay. Okay.
击个掌呗
High five.
来一下嘛 我挺需要的
Give it to me. I need it.
我要嘛
I need it.
好啦 保罗
Okay, Paul.
你有一双大手掌
You got big hands.
再见
Bye.
哦 该死 快走吧
Oh, fuck. Go!
真见鬼了
Goddammit.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you acting this way?
别轻举妄动
Take it easy.
别生我的气 宝贝儿
Don't be mad at me, Ladybug.
我没有生你的气
I'm not mad at you.
你只是犯了糊涂
You're confused.
我们以前经历过这种事情 你不了解索菲亚
We've been through this before. You don't know Sofia.
你错了
You're wrong.
你才错了
You are wrong.
好吧 你了解她
Okay, you know her.
你把刀给我
Give me the knife. You.
怎么了
What?
你就是索菲亚
You're Sofia.
你别 不要
Don't you... Don't!
听着 我没有武器
Look, I'm unarmed.
让我帮帮你吧
Let me help.
说你就是索菲亚
Say you're Sofia.
好吧 我是索菲亚 还有你爱我
Okay, I'm Sofia. And you love me.
我是索菲亚 我爱你 现在 把刀给我 保罗
I'm Sofia, and I love you. Now, give me the knife, Paul.
待在这儿
Stay there.
哦 我的天呐 在这里
Yeah. Oh, my god. Here it is.
我有一枚戒指
I have a ring.
那可真是太好了
It's really nice of you.
你能嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我不知道
I don't know what to...
该说什么
to say.
戴上
Put it on.
太完美了
It's perfect.
把刀给我 保罗
Give me the knife, Paul.
一颗无法诉说的心 早已破碎
I am broken My heart has spoken.
你令我心碎
You are broken, too.
我害怕自己堕落
I'm afraid I'm depraved.
可没有人像你一样堕落
But no one's depraved Like you.
我爱死这首歌♥了
I freaking love that song.
太爱了
I love it.
婚礼会在"金丝雀会堂"举♥行♥
The wedding is going to be at the Cassowary Tabernacle.
JH是我的伴郎
JH is my best man.
蒂姆·卢茨纳牧师将主持典礼
Pastor Tim Lutzner is gonna perform the ceremony.
然后 然后 我得到了把匕♥首♥
And... and, and... I got this dagger.
不是这把
Not this one.
那是一把拉齐普特婚礼仪式用的匕♥首♥
It's a Rajput ceremonial wedding dagger.
现在还在海关
It's in Customs now,
不过等你看到再说吧
but wait until you see this thing.
我的意思是 我们到时候看起来会超级棒的
I mean... we're gonna look amazing up there.
我是说 就这样 你觉得呢
I mean, for that alone. What do you think?
你现在面无表情
You're pretty stone-faced right now.
好吧 就这样吧
Okay, let's do it.
真的吗
Really?
你爱我吗 我爱你
You love me? Yes. I love you. Now...
现在 请把刀给我
now, please just give me the knife.
嗯
Hmm.
我们应该先通知谁 我的家里人还是你的
Who should we tell first? My family or yours?
过去的快乐日子里 我一度疯狂
I used to be a lunatic From the gracious days.
难眠的夜晚里
I used to feel woebegone.
我愁容满面
And so restless nights.
我疼痛的心
My aching heart would bleed.
为你滴血
For you to see.
但如今
Oh, but now.
我发现我不再吹着口哨蹦跳着回家
I don't find myself bouncing home.
吹口哨的忧伤曲调令人哭泣
Whistling buttonhole tunes to make me cry.
好了 额 我准备好了 准备好采访了
Okay, um... I'm ready. Ready for my interview.
迪凡特·罗兹是谁
Who is DeVante Rhodes?
啊 那个
Ah. Well...
他是篮球联盟里最出色的控球后卫
he's the best point guard in the game of basketball.
所以他很性感
So he's hot.
这就是你昨天 让你的人给我打电♥话♥的原因吗
Is that why you had your people call me yesterday?
不是 我甚至不知道控球后卫是干什么的
No. I don't even know what a point guard does.
他还说了什么 他说你是开拓者队的球员
What else he say? He said you were a trailblazer.
我当时想"搁哪儿开拓呢
And I was like, "In what?"
我被交易到了掘金队
I I was traded to the Nuggets.
对于一支篮球队来说 这个名字实在是太蠢了
That's a really silly name for a basketball team.
好吧 你给我打电♥话♥是为了取笑我吗
Okay, so you called me up to make fun of me?
你看起来很有趣呀
Well, you seemed... like fun.
我喜欢找乐子
And I like to have fun.
这就是你写这首歌♥的原因吗
Is that why you wrote that song?
什么歌♥
What song?
电影精选列表