剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表
(第十大道 西51街)
律师是地狱厨房♥区的代表人物 - 对
Lawyers are a Kitchen classic. - Yeah.
我倒是觉得我...我们进化了
Hey, I like to think that I... We have evolved.
知道第八大道的贝琪小馆吗 - 我超爱
You know, uh, Becky's Diner on 8th? - Love that place.
倒了 变成健身房♥
Closed. They're turning it into a SoulCycle.
你竟然跟我说这个噩耗
You're evil for even telling me that!
黑暗时代 真是黑暗时代
Dark times. Dark times, indeed.
越来越少人怀念以前的地狱厨房♥
These Hell's Kitchen nostalgia is running pretty thin with you guys.
你们知道吧
You realize that, right?
不是怀念 是尊崇过往 展望未来
Not nostalgia. Reverence for the past... yet hope for the future.
真是超级鬼扯的结辩
Oh, that is some next level closing argument BS right there.
太夸张
Too much?
不管怀不怀念 没想到樱桃要退休了
Nostalgia or not, it's hard to believe Cherry's retiring.
好多人要退休或离职
So many retiring, leaving.
过去两年少了三成人力
I mean, it's 30% of the force in the last two years.
这数据对吗
Are those numbers legit?
我的数据都是对的
Uh, my numbers are always legit.
我不会跟她辩
Well, I wouldn't argue with her.
不过 纽约会有别的办法保护自己
Still, the city finds other ways to protect itself.
(娇希酒吧)
我们可以走了
Well, we could just get out of here.
你和我 - 对
You and me? - Yeah.
不错 但这样就破坏了朋友的规矩
Sounds nice. Although, I think that's a distinct violation of the friends code.
朋友的规矩 我老是忘了朋友的规矩
Ah, the friends code. I keep forgetting about the friends code.
无人能凌驾法律 - 对
"No one's above the law." - Nope.
你绝对不能 佩吉小姐
Certainly not you, Miss Page.
跟我说你会做点有益心灵的事
Tell me you're gonna do something soulful
像游历世界 出去冒险
like walk the earth, having adventures.
我考虑恢复北部的一间农舍
Well, I'm thinkin' about restoring a farmhouse upstate.
那也行
Or that.
直说吧 为什么要辞职
So, shoot me straight, why the hell are you quitting?
不好意思 这叫退休
Hey, excuse me. It's called retirement.
明明就是辞职
Uh, it's quitting and you know it.
听说你待过真正的事务所
I hear you were at a real firm once.
没错
I was.
霍赵班法律事务所
Hogarth, Chao & Benowitz.
我离开地检署时考虑过那里
It's on my list for when I leave the DA's.
野心勃勃 我喜欢
Ambition. I like that.
那怎么还待在这种小地方
Then why are you in a storefront?
天啊 提醒我别跟你交叉诘问
Jesus. Remind me never to face you in cross.
请回答问题
Question stands.
我待在小事务所是因为...很踏实
I'm... in a storefront because it's... real.
我刚好也喜欢我代表的那些人
And I happen to like most of the people I represent.
你经验那么丰富 就这样放弃
All that experience, you're taking it off the street.
你会很想念这一行的
You're gonna miss this shit.
会吗 夜魔侠 白虎
Am I? Daredevil. White Tiger.
(白虎阻止杂货店抢案)
他们才是未来 我们被淘汰了
They're the future. We're obsolete.
不要唉声叹气了
Spare me the dinosaur's lament.
我们才是维护治安的防线 不是他们
We're the thin blue line, not them.
我们被告 他们却接受欢呼
We get sued and they get cheered.
我觉得那些正义使者跟我们一样
Way I see it, the vigilantes are just like us.
有些是可靠的正直好人
Some are stand-up human beings worthy of the gig,
有些则是争权夺利的混♥蛋♥
others are just power-tripping assholes.
你说得或许有理 金警探
You might have a point there, Detective Kim.
下一轮我请 娇希
Next round on me. Josie!
钱收着 今晚你是贵宾 不用付钱
Keep your cash. Tonight you're crime. You don't pay.
敬樱桃
To Cherry!
祝魔鬼发现你挂掉前你就上天堂了
May you be in heaven a full half hour 'fore the devil knows you're dead!
笨班尼呢
What about Dumb Benny?
天啊 你听说了
Oh, God. You heard about that, huh?
大家都听说了
Everyone has heard about that.
他把一间保税仓库削了一笔
The guy rips off a bonded warehouse,
被监视器拍到 然后告诉警方
gets caught on surveillance, and then he tells the cops he found...
他在地铁上发现20箱葡萄酒
20 cases of Lafite Rothschild on the subway?
班尼是个很特别的人
Benny is a unique individual.
班尼是白♥痴♥
Benny is an idiot.
他不会有罪的
He's gonna walk, you know?
你好像很有信心
Well, you sound confident.
有什么策略
What's your game plan?
我的策略无法透露 感谢你
I'll keep my strategy to myself. Thank you very much.
赌50元 我最后还是能问出来
Fifty bucks says I can worm it out of you before that, eventually.
不可能
Not a chance.
娇希在吧台后面藏了一瓶20年的奥梅文尼
You know, Josie keeps a bottle of 20-year-old O'Melveny's behind the bar.
真假 - 真的
Really? - Really.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
天啊 他成功了
Oh, my God, he did it.
什么 佛吉吗
What? Foggy?
对 - 不会吧
Yes. - No!
他应该把不到克丝汀麦杜菲才对
He does not have the game for Kirsten McDuffie.
好大的胆子
Hey. How dare you?
不要小看佛吉
Don't underestimate our Foggy.
我可没小看她
I'm not underestimating her.
在公家机关会变弱
You get soft in public service.
我在NMP学到了忍♥者的招数
I have learned ninja moves at my time at N, M, and P.
天啊 - 怎么了
Oh, boy. - What?
不 他把事务所说成NMP
No. He's calling the firm N, M, and P.
不会吧 佛吉
No! Foggy!
我们该救他吗
Oh! Should we rescue him?
救他 不要 真希望有爆米花
Rescue him? Hell no. I just wish we had popcorn.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
想配新眼镜吗
What do you think about some new glasses?
我觉得... - 这副不好吗
What? I think they're a little... - What's wrong with these bad boys?
我觉得有点过时了
I just think they're a little dated.
是吗 - 对啊
Really? - Yeah.
我...
I--
你在说什么
What are you talkin' about? What?
班尼...慢一点
Benny. Benny, Benny, Benny, slow down.
我不懂...什么
I can't understand a-- What?
就...不 待在那里
Just-- No. Just stay there.
我就在转角 五分钟后到
I'm literally around the corner. I'll be there in five minutes.
你没听懂 有人在楼下
You're not listening, man. There's someone downstairs.
班尼
Benny...
等等 不对劲
Hold on, something's wrong.
他们来找我了
They're comin' for me.
冷静 先冷静
Calm down. Just calm down.
冷静个鬼 - 佛吉 怎么了
Fuck calm, man! - Foggy, what's goin' on?
是班尼
Yeah, it's-- it's Benny.
在红钩区那件事之后
After that thing in Red Hook,
他说他受到威胁 我就把他藏起来
he said he was getting threats, so I stashed him.
你把他藏起来
You stashed him?
要怎么把人藏起来
How exactly are you stashing people?
他在我家 就在这条街上
He's at my apartment. It's just down the street.
真的 佛吉 我听到他们的声音
Seriously, Foggy. I hear them.
大楼有保全 班尼 你很安全
It's a secure building, Benny. You're safe.
他很卢 大概嗑嗨了
Guy's paranoid. He's probably high.
听来不像 所以是什么威胁
He doesn't sound high. Wh-Why didn't you tell me about the threats?
我以为班尼在发神经
I just thought it was Benny being Benny.
不...
No! No, no!
待在这里
All right, stay here.
麦特
Matt...
待在这里 继续打给他
Just stay here. Keep calling him.
对不起...或许我不想给你借口
Look, I'm sorry. I-- Maybe I didn't wanna give you an excuse.
班尼 怎么了 你还好吗
Benny! What's going on? Are you okay?
佛吉 他想知道你在哪
Foggy, he wanted to know where you were.
对不起
I'm sorry.
什么 谁
What? Who?
快啊 班尼 快接 班尼
Come on, Benny. Come on, Benny!
快啊 班尼
Come on, Benny.
班尼 班尼
Benny? Benny?
我不知道他在说什么 他说有人在找...
I don't know what he's talkin' about. He said someone's looking for--
佛吉
剧集 | 夜魔侠:重生(2025) | 导航列表