在世界海底铺设着总长20,000英里(约32,187公里)的管道网络
这些管道由饱和潜水员进行维护
他们的工作深度可达1,000英尺(约305米)
这是地球上最危险的工作之一
这是一个真实发生的故事
@355878235
苏格兰阿伯丁郡
尤里风暴持续席卷英国,
Storm Yulee continues its way across the UK,
促使英国气象局发布罕见的红色天气预警,
prompting a rare red weather warning
因苏格兰东部沿海正遭受
from the Met Office for the strength of winds
强风猛烈侵袭
battering the coast of eastern Scotland.
嗨
Hiya.
你好
Hi.
他们要我了
They want me.
明天到快船码头报到
Tomorrow at Clipper Quay.
太好了
That's great.
接下来一个月你可以专心搞装♥修♥
Gives you a month without me getting in the way
不用被我打扰 - 嗯嗯,对
of all this stuff. - Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Yeah.
等你回来时我应该已经把整个框架搭好了
I'll probably have the whole place framed up
框架搭好了
by the time you're back.
我要看进度视频,
Good. I want video updates.
要听汇报,所有细节都要知道
I want reports. I want to hear all about it.
没问题,会给你看的
Yeah. You'll get them.
每天都发
Daily.
别担心,我会没事的
Don't worry. I'll be fine.
我知道
I know.
记住,这就像是...
Just remember, it's, uh...
太空行走,只不过是在海底
it's like going into space but it's underwater.
真好笑,你觉得这能安慰到我吗?
What's hilarious is you think I find that comforting.
人类根本不该去北海海底
Humans shouldn't be at the bottom of the North Sea.
我知道我知道
I know. I know.
但确实很酷啊
But it is pretty cool.
还好你长得可爱
It's a good thing you're cute.
是吗? - 嗯
Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
可爱? - 嗯
Cute? - Mm-hmm.
你那位可爱又酷炫的潜水员男友?
Your cute, cool diver boyfriend?
丈夫?未婚夫?
Husband? Fiancé?
阿伯丁港
北海潜水作业的集结地
克里斯·莱蒙斯,潜水员之一
Uh, Chris Lemons, one of the divers.
克里斯·莱蒙斯? - 对
Chris Lemons? - Yeah.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
还好吗兄弟们? - 哥们你还好吗?
You all right, guys? - You all right, mate?
进展如何?
How's it going?
早啊克雷格 - 克里斯
Oh, morning, Craig. - Chris.
我去打听下任务情况
I'm just gonna find out about the job.
回头告诉你 - 行
I'll tell you later. - All right.
邓肯
Duncan.
你好啊帅哥
Hello, handsome.
有什么消息?
What you got for me?
听说咱们换新船长了
Well, I hear we got a new captain.
是嘛?希望这位别把圣诞假期搞黄了,对吧?
Oh, yeah? Let's hope this one doesn't cancel Christmas, eh?
可不是么
Yeah, right?
见到你真好- 房♥子装♥修♥得怎样了?
Nice to see you. - How's the house coming?
我的房♥间装好了吗?- 进展不错呢
You finish my room? - Yeah, it's going good.
打算刷成粉色
I think we're gonna paint it pink.
能接受吗?
Is that okay?
或者绿色紫色什么的...
Or green or purple or...
粉色其实...挺漂亮的颜色
Pink is actually... that's a beautiful color.
好多人觉得这颜色太娘
You know, a lot of people think it's feminine.
你去哪?
Where you going?
拿两瓶辣酱
Just taking two bottles of hot sauce.
行吧
Okay.
嘿,斯图
Hey, Stu.
看到他们装了多少氦气吗?
Seen how much helium they're loading on board?
看来这次要深潜了
Hmm. It's gonna be a deep one.
越深越好呗
Deeper the better, I suppose.
水深200英尺
That's 200 feet.
嘿- 嗯?
Hey. - Huh?
早啊克里斯- 入选啦
Morning, Chris. - Made the cut.
妥了!当心脚下
Yep! Easy there.
哥几个还好吧?
You all right, lads?
最近怎样?- 克里斯,见到你真好
How's it going? - Hi, Chris. Good to see you.
听说船上那位了吗?
So you heard who's on board?
哪位啊?
Who's that?
伏尔甘本尊,首席潜水员
The Vulcan, diver one himself.
真的假的?
Oh, yeah?
我还以为就是个传说呢
I was starting to think he was just a myth.
能跟他搭档,这趟值了
Well, should be a fun sat if you're on his team.
等不及要开工了
Excited to get in there.
看得出来
Yeah, I bet.
大家好
Okay.
你们这帮人接下来28天要住进我们
You lot are gonna be living in our glamorous tin cans
这豪华铁罐里
for the next 28 days,
加压到300英尺深度
where you'll be pressurized down to 300 feet.
在海底当我的机械手更换输气管道
You're gonna be my hands on the seabed
天然气供应不能断
replacing a section of pipeline.
否则这个冬天老百姓家里就断暖了
Can't have the gas flow interrupted,
完工后你们要花四天时间
or people's homes will go cold this winter.
等身体慢慢减压
Once the job's done, you'll have four days decompression
到时候你们的手爱干嘛干嘛
when your hands can do whatever they want.
C组是尼克、亚历克斯和保罗
Okay. Team C: Nick, Alex and Paul.
B组是斯图、柯克和布拉德
Team B is Stu, Kirk and Brad.
A组是邓肯带着克里斯
Team A is Duncan, with Chris
还有那边的小可爱
and that bundle of joy there.
出发前我要先启动减压程序
Right, I'm starting blowdown before departure.
舱门十分钟后关闭,抓紧时间
Doors close in ten minutes, so get cracking.
大卫,我是克里斯幸会
David, it's Chris. Nice to meet you.
叫我戴夫就行
Just Dave.
戴夫抱歉
Dave. Sorry.
期待和你搭档潜水
Uh, looking forward to doing sat with you.
好,里面见
Yep. See you in there.
嗯,里面见
Yeah, see you in there.
回见,邓克- 好
See you in there, Duncs. - Yeah.
看来你对克里斯很友好啊
Yeah. I see you made Chris feel nice and welcome.
那小子怎么样?
How is the kid, anyway?
靠谱
Solid.
他当了三年前场水手
He, uh, worked as a deckhand
才被选中参加潜水训练,
for three years before he got the nod,
前五次下潜都是跟我组的队——
but then he did his first five dives with me,
谁都知道我是最牛气的减压导师
and as we both know, I am the finest sat daddy around.
挺好
Good.
"减压导师"?认真的?
"Sat daddy"? Really?
这话从你嘴里说出来真别扭
That sounds strange coming out of your mouth.
上了年纪睡下铺方便,
As an old man, I find I'm a bottom-bunk guy,
你懂的,半夜起夜方便
you know, just in case Mother Nature calls.
你…你老婆?
Your, uh... your wife?
呃,未婚妻
Uh, no. Fiancée.
给你个忠告:舱门一关,
Word of advice: Once that door closes,
外面的事就别多想了
everything outside is just a distraction.
专注眼前的任务,明白吗?
Keep your focus where it needs to be, yeah?
别往心里去
Hey. Don't worry about him.
他在这儿是头暴躁熊,
He's a grizzly when he's here, but, you know,
回家就成温柔爹了
once he gets home, he's a real softie.
就是两个小闺女的傻爸爸
He's just daddy to his two little girls.
靠,巧克力带这么多?
Christ, you got enough chocolate there?
一天一块刚刚好
Just enough for one a day.
潜水员们,准备封舱了吗?
Divers, are we good to lock the doors?
A队准备就绪
Team A standing by.
B队准备就绪
Team B standing by.
C队准备就绪
Team C standing by.
现在关闭舱门
Doors closing now.
舱门已闭舷梯撤离
Doors closed. Stairs away.
氦气96.4%,氧气3.6%
96.4% helium. 3.6% oxygen.
气体配比确认