欢迎回家 乔
Welcome home, Jo.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
欢迎回家 卢娜
Welcome home, Luna.
-我有一个村 -什么
- I had a village. - What?
我有一个村的人 希望我康复
I have a village of people in my life who wanted me to recover,
在每次并发症时努力挽救我
pulling for me at every complication.
我甚至真的能听见他们
I could literally hear them.
确实也帮了忙
And it helped.
葛莉的亲朋不能来 所以我们就是她的村庄
And Gerlie's people can't be here, so we're her village.
我们就是她的村庄
We're her village.
坚持住 葛莉 有我们呢
Stay with us, Gerlie. We got you.
刀 博基
Scalpel, Bokhee.
准备好取样了吗
Ready for the specimen?
准备好了
I'm ready.
取供体肺
Ready for the donor lungs.
你还行吗 需要休息吗
You okay? You need a break?
-不 怎么 你要休息吗 -不用
- No, why? Do you? - No.
博基 冲洗
Bokhee, irrigation, please.
你能成功
You've got this.
怎么了
What's going on?
你说你不希望结婚是种义务
Well, you said you didn't want compulsory,
所以现在
so here we go.
我不知道你喜欢哪种款式
I wasn't sure what style you'd like,
你可以自己挑一个
so I-I thought you could pick.
或者你可以四个都要
Or you can just have all four.
-林 -艾米莉娅
- Link... - ?Amelia,
我知道过去的一年令人不知所措
I-I know that this last year has been intense.
我们的生活也令人不知所措
Everything about us has been intense.
这 我们就是这种人
It's -- It's kind of our thing.
我觉得我们不该等一切都安顿好了
I don't think it makes sense for us to wait
才尘埃落定 因为我知道我们做不到
until life settles down, because knowing us, it won't.
但我知道不管发生什么
But I do know that no matter what happens,
我都希望能和你一同度过
I want to go through it with you.
你 考验了我
You...challenge me,
让我振奋
you -- you thrill me,
让我无法忘记你
you impress the hell out of me.
世界上绝对不会再有像你一样的人了
There's definitely no one on Earth like you,
所以拜托
so please,
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you do me the honor of marrying me?
我还活着
I'm still alive.
大家往往会笑这个答案
People often laugh at that answer,
但这不是开玩笑
but it's not a joke.
是你安排的吧
Are you responsible for this?
你用你的方式做事 我用我的方式
You do things your way, I'm-a do things mine.
活着 就是一切
Being alive... it's everything.
所有人 大点声
Okay, everybody, louder!
有庆祝的时刻
Time to celebrate.
当然 也有痛苦的时刻
And yes, time for pain.
林
Oh, Link...
太遗憾了
I'm so sorry.
能借我个地方住住吗
Do you have someplace I can crash?
当然
Yeah.
是时候去改变
Time to change.
去成长
To grow.
梅瑞狄斯
我的患者很平稳
去爱
To love.
克里斯蒂娜
供体肺快好了 拟定于今晚手术
梅瑞狄斯
别忘了是谁先成功的
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
葛莉
Gerlie!
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
你还在这
You're still here?
我还在这
I'm still here.
以及去回报
And time to give.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表