剧集 | 大卫王朝(2025) | 导航列表
(以色列王国 公元前1000年)
一颗石头能改变历史进程吗?
Can one stone change the course of history?
一场反抗能创造传奇吗?
Can one act of defiance create a legend?
我会讲述大卫的故事 他本是个普通的牧童
I will tell you the story of David, a simple shepherd boy,
受人排挤
an outcast,
却成了历史上最著名的君主之一
who became one of the most famous kings who ever lived.
以色列有过一段无主的年代
There was a time Israel had no king.
摩西分开大海五百年后
500 years after Moses split the sea,
人♥民♥没有君主 彼此隔阂
the people were leaderless and divided.
于是 最后一位伟大的先知撒母耳
So, Samuel, the last of the great seers,
膏立便雅悯支派的扫罗 为以色列的第一位国王
anointed Saul of the tribe of Benjamin as Israel's first king.
但撒母耳警告百姓 不要忘记救他们逃出埃及的上帝
But Samuel warned the people not to forget the god that delivered them from Egypt.
扫罗在位25年
For 25 years, Saul has reigned,
深得民心 无往不胜
beloved by the people, triumphant in every battle.
由于扫罗的傲慢与日俱增 他和撒母耳之间的裂痕逐渐扩大
As Saul's arrogance grows, a rift between him and Samuel festers.
每一次凯♥旋♥
With each new victory,
都让以色列人更拥戴王权 而不是笃信他们的上帝
the people of Israel trust more in a throne than in their god.
祝扫罗王朝永世长存
May the house of Saul endure forever.
永世长存
Forever. - Forever.
(以拉谷 非利士人之战)
他们有多少人?
How many are there?
二十多万
Upwards of 200,000.
他是人 父王
He's just a man, Father.
是吗?
Is he?
你们还要硬撑多少天?
How many days must we duress?
让你们最优秀的战士来我面前
Send me your champion!
懦夫们 你们全都是懦夫
Cowards!
All of you, cowards!
歌♥利亚!
Goliath!
神啊 让这块地属于我
God give me this ground.
每一步 只要一步
Every step, just one step.
我要的是最优秀的战士
I ask for a champion!
你拿着棒子来跟我战斗 我的怒气会终结你的小命
You come against me with a stick?
You will become the victim of my wrath!
再来一个
Give me another.
再来一个
Another.
不要
No.
所以 当一个民族 走向命运的十字路口
So, as the fate of a people hangs in the balance,
我再次提出这个问题
again I ask this question...
一颗石头能改变历史进程吗?
can one stone change the course of history?
大卫王朝
(一年前)
(犹大支派 伯利恒)
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
好多了
没事了
That's better. It's all right.
不好
Oh, no. Oh.
挺住 快
All right. All right.
小家伙 对不起
Little one, I'm so sorry.
我知道 没事的
I've got you.
都别出声
Quiet now. Quiet.
……你将领导这片土地
...you will lead. This very land.
为什么摩西不能去? 他为什么非死不可?
Why could Moses not go? Why did he have to die?
因为他年纪太大了…
Because when he was very, very old...
像您一样?
Like you?
对 他非常老 跟我一样的年纪
Yes, very old like me.
带领以色列40年后 摩西在那座山上去世了
Having led Israel 40 years, Moses died on that mountain.
违抗是要付出代价的
Disobedience comes at a cost, you see.
即使是摩西这样的伟大人物也是如此
Even for a great one, like Moses.
没有了摩西 约书亚会怎么做?
So what did Joshua do without Moses?
上帝对他连说三句 “查扎克韦赫马茨”
Well, God said to him three times...
要坚强勇敢 不要害怕 因为恐惧是敌人 恐惧是小偷
"Be strong and courageous." Do not fear, for fear is the enemy.
看到了吗?
You see?
恐惧是小偷
Fear is the thief.
那我们为什么还要躲起来?
Then why must we still hide?
因为他的工作还没完成
Because his work is not yet complete.
没错 大卫
That's right, David.
所以我们不能害怕
So we must not fear.
我们必须面对恐惧
We must face fear,
因为上帝会永远在另一边等待
because God will always be there on the other side waiting.
你不是应该照顾好羊吗 小牧羊人?
Aren't you supposed to be minding the sheep, little shepherd?
我照顾了
I did.
还不够好
Not well enough.
我看到你带回家的东西了
I saw what you brought home.
狮子回来了
The lion has returned.
狮子?你去哪里放羊了?
Oh, a lion. And where were you?
去了…唱你妈妈的歌♥?
Off...singing about your mother?
你再提一次我母亲
Speak of my mother again.
拿坦业、大卫
Nathaneel, David.
我们族人的故事对你们毫无意义吗?
Does the story of our people mean nothing to you?
原谅我们吧 爸爸
Forgive us, Father.
这位牧羊人让我分心了
I was distracted by the shepherd.
可怜的小羊
Poor lamb.
它活下来了
She survived.
爸爸知道你带着那个吗?
Does your Father know you have that?
亚瓦 进去吧
Avva, go inside.
大卫 - 父亲
David. - Father.
你损失有多大?
How many did you lose?
四只羊
Four sheep.
我不是有钱人 大卫
I'm not a rich man, David.
是老狮王干的
It was the old king.
那头狮子死了
That lion is dead.
肯定是它
It was him.
只有我们真正杀了它 才能回到那里放羊
Until we truly kill him, the sheep cannot graze there.
否则我们的损失会更大
We will lose more.
大卫 你知道我不能去别处放牧
David, you know I can graze no other lands.
那我们召集几个人去猎杀它
Then let's gather some men and hunt it down.
他们不会来的
They wouldn't come.
为什么?
Why?
因为我
Because of me.
不是因为你
It is not because of you.
整个伯利恒都是这么对待我的
All of Bethlehem treats me like it is.
就像我的兄长们如何对待我一样
Just as my brothers do.
在这个家里 我只不过是个私生子
I'm nothing more than a bastard in this house.
你和他们一样 都是我儿子
You are my son, as they are.
我会杀了那头狮子
I will kill the lion.
你别去 交给我处理
You will not. I will take care of it.
就像你上次那样吗?
Like you did last time.
那东西应该给你妈妈当陪葬的
I should've buried that with your mother.
我再也不想家里有那件乐器的声音 听我的话 大卫
I don't want to hear that instrument in my house ever again.
Heed my words, David.
爸爸 她只留给我这一件东西
Father, this is all I have left of her.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
能容下我的地方
Where I belong.
大卫!
David.
大卫!
David!
向我揭示您的目的吧
Show me your purpose.
让我目睹您的意志
Show me your will for me.
让我知道我是谁
Show me who I am.
求您了
Please.
歌♥曲必须要在寻觅到之后小心呵护 就像有生命的活物一样
The song must be found and tended, you know, like a living thing.
现在你试试
Now you try.
耶♥和♥华♥啊
我要全心称谢你
我要述说
你一切奇妙的作为
耶♥和♥华♥要给受欺压的人作保障
作患难时的避难所
认识你名的人
必倚靠你
耶♥和♥华♥啊!
你从未撇弃寻求你的人
(哈腓拉 亚玛力之战)
对阵歌♥利亚之前 以色列面临的最近一场大战
The last great battle Israel would face
是与亚玛力人的战斗
before Goliath was against the Amalekites,
那是一个嗜血的残酷民族 世世代代折磨着以色列
a brutal nation of blood drinkers who had tormented Israel for generations.
伟大的先知撒母耳指示扫罗王 不要保留任何战利品
King Saul was instructed by the great seer, Samuel,to keep no spoils of war.
不要从亚玛力人那里拿走任何东西 而且要杀死他们的国王
To take nothing from the Amalekites and to slay their king,
他是个凶残的食人者 名叫亚甲
a vicious cannibal called Agag.
经过几天的战斗
After days of fighting, my father, King Saul,
剧集 | 大卫王朝(2025) | 导航列表