快进屋 快进屋
Get in the house. Get in the house.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
我们到底要折腾多少次啊
How many bloody times do we have to do this?
这不是我的错 是他的错
It's not my fault. It's his fault.
我会处理他的 - 迈克尔 你能听到我说话吗
I'll take care of him. - Michael, can you hear me?
没事的 没事的
It's fine. It's fine.
你为什么要护着他
Why are you protecting him?
我还以为你现在已经长大了 你能听到我说话吗
I thought you'd grown up by now. Can you hear me?
你别碰他
Don't you touch him!
你为什么不听我的话 迈克尔
Why don't you listen to me, Michael?
我想怎么做就怎么做 他是我儿子
I can do what I like. He's my son.
别管他
Leave him alone!
听着 怪胎
Listen! Freak.
只有我能说他是怪胎 不是吗 迈克尔
I'm the only one who can freak him, ain't I, Michael?
你为什么不听我的话
Why ain't you listening to me?
你不能那么做…不能那么做…
You're not gonna do that... not that...
你为什么不听我说话
Why aren't you listening to me?
住手
Stop!
你别再让我丢人了
You're not gonna embarrass me anymore.
你这个恶霸 出去 出去 出去 出去
You bully! Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out!
罪 恶 清 除 工
二 十 年 之 后
我对这一成不变的生活感到厌烦透顶
& I'm so bored of the same routine
起床 醒来 锻炼 打扫卫生
& Get up, wake up, work out, clean
吃下各种补剂和天然药物
& Fill up on supplements, natural medicines
打开 咽下 再用水送服
& Open, swallow, wash it down again
刷完牙 化好妆
& Scrub my teeth and pretty my face
流汗 脸红 扑粉 遮盖瑕疵
& Sweat, blush, powder, erase
在迷你裙的蕾丝上擦去我的眼泪
& Wipe my tears on my mini-skirt lace
脱掉我的衣服 我一团糟 我无法被驯服
& Undress me, I'm messy, I cannot be tamed
那就摇晃我 摇晃我 摇晃我 直到这一切都消失
& So shake me, shake me, shake me, the day it falls off
你可别着急 把我的杯子倒满
& And don't you dare be hasty, fill up my cup
现实渐渐融入我的梦境…
& Reality slips into my dreams... &
喂
Hello?
现在 我上班要迟到了 我能晚点来吗
Right now? I'm late for work. Can I come in later?
好的
Okay.
好的 我会过去的
Okay. I'll be there.
该死
Shit.
真不敢相信我听到的这些 你是认真的吗
I can't believe I'm hearing this. Are you serious?
她是认真的吗
Is she serious?
这简直是个笑话 彻头彻尾的笑话
This is a joke, an absolute joke.
我认为这里的关键问题是责任问题
I think the key issue here is accountability.
责任问题 - 你弟弟
Accountability? - Your brother
明显违反了我们的行为准则
is in clear breach of our code of conduct.
我们别无选择 只能立即终止
We have no choice but to terminate
他在这里的安置
his placement here immediately.
好啊 这可真好
That's good. That's really good.
我理解你现在很生气
I appreciate that you're upset.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你要接电♥话♥吗 - 不用
Do you need to get that? - No.
我们冷静点 - 冷静点
Let's just calm down. - Calm down?
别让她冷静 - 我担心他情绪会爆发
Don't tell her to calm down. - I am wary of his triggers.
我纯粹是为迈克尔着想
I'm purely looking out for Michael.
不 你才不是
No, you're not.
这是第几次了 第七次
This is, what, the seventh,
不 第八次安置失败了
no, eighth placement to have fallen through.
第九次 这是第九次安置失败
Ninth. It's the ninth placement.
对 看到了吧 第九次
Right. See? Ninth.
有罗斯之家、克♥林♥顿♥之家、托马斯旅馆
There was Rose House, Clinton House, Thomas Lodge.
对 第九次 - 在因肯菲尔德巷
Yes, ninth. - Inckenfield Lane.
又去过罗斯之家 算两次 福特兰兹、戈德史密斯家…
Rose House again, counts as twice. Ford Lands, Goldsmiths...
知道了 谢谢 迈克尔 - 兰登家还有这里
Yes. Thanks, Michael. - Lantern and here.
这样就是九次了 - 谢谢
That makes nine. - Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
有人窃取了养老院的机密账户信息
Someone stole confidential care home account information
还泄露给了当地媒体
and leaked it to the local press.
有人 你又不能确定是迈克尔干的 证据在哪里
Someone. You don't know that was Michael. Where's the proof?
这已经不是你弟弟第一次
It's not the first time your brother
绕过我们的网络安全系统了
has bypassed our online security.
也可能是其他人干的
It could have been anyone.
而且 说真的 要是你没偷那些
And, actually, if you hadn't been stealing from people
你本应照顾的人的钱
you're supposed to be looking after,
也许就没什么东西可让别人泄露了
maybe there'd be nothing for anyone to leak.
严格来说 这是刑事问题
Technically, it is a criminal matter.
你弟弟很幸运 我们没就数据盗窃一事起诉他
Your brother's lucky we're not pressing charges for data theft.
盗窃 是你们偷了他的钱 现在却要把他赶走
Theft? You stole money from him and now you're kicking him out.
嗯 听起来迈克尔
Well, it sounds like Michael
和你一起住会更好
would be better off living with you.
完全正确
A hundred percent.
很抱歉 我们别无选择
I'm sorry. We have no choice.
他在这里的安置已经无法继续了
His placement here is no longer tenable.
迈克尔得离开了
Michael needs to leave.
今天 现在
Today. Now.
好极了
Great.
我要上班 我甚至都没时间去拿你的东西
I have work. I don't even have time to get your things.
我们会把东西寄给你的
We'll forward them on.
去他的
Fuck.
你会收到我律师的信的
You'll be hearing from my lawyer.
好像你真有律师似的 - 她又不知道我没有
Like you have a lawyer. - She doesn't know that.
德里克 我正打算给你打电♥话♥呢
Derek, I was just about to call.
迟到还满嘴借口 我们说过这事的 乔伊
Late and full of shit. We've spoken about this, Joey.
严格来说 我也没迟到多久
Technically, I'm not that late.
严格来说 你被解雇了
Technically, you're sacked.
不 不 不 不 听着 德里克 这是家里有急事
No, no, no, no. Look, Derek, it was a family emergency.
求你了 我不能丢掉这份工作 我发誓我会在…之前到
Please, I cannot lose this job. I swear I'll be there by...
两点 两点之前到这儿
Two. Get here by two.
那么 你今天过得怎么样
So, how was your day?
嗯 首先我老板真是个…
Well, first my boss was being a...
请别骂人
Please don't swear.
脏话 因为我迟到了
Bad word. Cos I was late.
然后我接到电♥话♥来接你
Then I got a call to come and get you.
而且因为我老板是个混♥蛋♥
And cos my boss is a bad word,
要是我两点之前不到 那混♥蛋♥就会炒了我
if I'm not in by two, the bad word will sack me.
除了这些 还不错 你呢
Apart from that, great. You?
嗯 我很开心 我能和我姐姐在一起
Yeah, I'm happy. I get to be with my sister.
哦 拜托别骂人
Oh, please don't swear.
真是…
For fuck...
你不知道是谁黑进养老院账户并泄露信息的吧
You wouldn't know who hacked the care home account to leak them?
你生气了吗 你看起来很生气 - 对 我生气了
Are you cross? You seem cross. - Yeah, I am.
生养老院的气 还有那些混♥蛋♥
With the care home, and those wankers
偷了你的补贴 - 乔安娜
for stealing your allowance. - Joanna.
他们必须受到惩罚 - 是得受罚
They have to face justice. - They do.
只是不确定他们会不会受到惩罚 这世界就是这样运转的
Just not sure they will. It's not how the world works.
这就是为什么我想成为真♥相♥的捍卫者
That's why I wanna be a crusader for the truth.
就像皮尔斯·摩根那样
Like Piers Morgan.
皮尔斯·摩根就是个爱博眼球的
Piers Morgan is an attention-seeking
最讨厌的那种人
the worst word.
嗯 皮尔斯·摩根可不会坐错公交车
Well, Piers Morgan wouldn't have got on the wrong bus.
该死
Fuck!
别再骂人了
No more swearing.
我说过对不起了
I said I'm sorry.
他妈的…
Motherf...
停下 停下 停下 停下 停下
Stop. Stop! Stop, stop, stop!
我的充电器 我把充电器落下了 - 我们晚点再买♥♥一个
My charger. I left my charger. - We'll get one later.
你不明白 - 迈克尔…
You don't understand. - Michael...
我的电量只剩他妈的百分之七了 我他妈的充电器到底在哪儿
I'm at seven fucking percent! Where is my fucking charger?
不 不 - 迈克尔 迈克尔
No! No! - Michael. Michael.
你… - 迈克尔
You... - Michael.
你不…你… - 迈克尔
You don't... You... - Michael.
你需要抱一抱吗
Do you need a squeeze?
我很抱歉 - 我知道
I'm so sorry. - I know.
电影精选列表