剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表
救命!谁来救救我!
Help! Somebody!
认真听好,汤马士
Listen closely, Thomas.
这就是我跟你说过的交响乐
This is the symphony I was telling you about.
(绿谷友谊学校)
讲的是一个叫做浮士德的人
It's about a man named Faust.
你听到什么乐器的声音?
What instruments do you hear?
嗯,长笛
Um, flutes.
对,还有短笛
Yep, and piccolos,
还有号♥,是哪种号♥呢?
and the horns. What kind of horns?
法国号♥
French horns.
还有英国号♥
And English horns.
你觉得这音乐怎么样?
And what do you think of this music?
你会用什么词来形容它?
What words would you use to describe it?
嗯…
Um...
很吵
Loud.
对,是很吵
Yes, it's loud.
我会用另外一个词…强烈
And some other words I would use are... intense.
充满激♥情♥,还有一点可怕
Passionate, and somewhat frightening.
妈,这一段是发生什么事了?
Mom, what's happening in this part?
这是个非常好的问题
That's a very good question.
你知道魔鬼是什么吗…
Do you know what the devil is...
以概念上来说?
conceptually?
呃…知道
Uh... Yes.
好,基本上,这讲的是一个人
Okay, well, basically, it's about a man
他做了非常糟糕的选择 与魔鬼进行交易
who makes a very bad choice to enter into a bargain with the devil.
那他怎么了? - 不是什么好事
What happened to him? -Nothing good.
有一些选择是你永远都无法撤销的
There are certain choices that you can never undo,
这也是为什么做出 正确的选择真的非常重要
so that's why it's really important to make good choices,
因为你的每一个行动都是…
because every single one of your actions is...
选择 - 没错
Choice. -Yes.
没错
Yes.
所以
So,
今天做出正确的选择吧
make good choices today.
Have a great day.
所以我就跟她说 “听著,我受够了”
So I'm telling her, "Look, I'm done."
我自己有两个孩子 - 那个是…
I have two kids of my own. -That's...
走过来的那个是珍妮
That's Jeannie walking this way.
我告诉她“我才不要再养第三个”
"Not trying to raise a third," is what I told her.
那是海伦
That's Helen.
我说“你赶快走吧”
"Get your shit together," that's what I said.
我的建议是 千万别跟20几岁的人约会
Never date anybody in their 20s, my advice.
噢对,那是…那是玛丽
Oh, yeah, that's... That's Mary.
我跟你说,我因为胃食道逆流… 去看的这个新医生…
I tell you, this new doctor I'm going to see about my... My GERD...
新医生说我得斜斜地睡觉
This new doctor says I gotta sleep at an angle.
真的有帮助
Apparently, it helps.
胃食道逆流
GERD.
还有那是妮歌♥
And that's Nicole.
那边怎么了? - …该死的臭女人
What's going on there? - ...fucking bitch.
快从我的洗衣机上滚下来
Get off my fucking washing machine.
你的血流得到处都是
You're bleeding all over the place.
该死的臭女人!
Fucking dirty slut!
唷,快醒醒! 这不是你的沙发,亲爱的
Yo, wake up! This ain't your sofa, honey.
该死的毒虫!
Damn junkies!
发生什么事了,妮歌♥?
What's going on, Nicole?
发生什么事? 她把我的客人都吓跑了
What's going on? She's driving away my business.
好了,我知道了
All right, I got it.
他们带走他们了
They took 'em.
你的鞋子呢?
Your shoes?
可以请你带她离开吗?
Can you just get her out of here, please?
我让你坐在洗衣篮上
I'm gonna have you sit right down on the laundry basket.
好了,我帮你包扎一下
All right. I'm gonna bandage you up.
离占远一点,好吗?
Stay away from, Jim, all right?
我不明白
I don't get it.
怎么会有人选择这样的生活?
I mean, how could somebody choose to live like that?
怎样的生活?
Like what?
这个…这个社区 以前很正常,我是说…
This... This neighborhood used to be normal, I mean...
我们小时候还常在这里打棒球
We used to play baseball up here when we were kids.
我肯定当时这里很乱 但不是像这样子
I'm sure it was a rough dump, but nothing like this.
是啊,这里有好的一面 也有不好的一面,和其他社区一样
Yeah, well, it's got its good parts, its bad parts like any neighborhood.
是喔?
Yeah, huh?
有天你得让我看看好的一面
But someday you're gonna have to show me the good parts.
A街铁轨区发现尸体
Body found on the A Street Tracks.
可能是吸毒过量
Probable overdose.
56201前往处理
56201 responding.
尸体让我起鸡皮疙瘩,你知道吗?
Dead bodies give me the creeps, you know?
对 - 告诉我以后会好点
Yeah. -Tell me it gets easier.
并不会
It doesn't.
你们还是会害怕吗? - 对啊
Are you guys shook up like this? -Sure.
我完全没想到
Never would have guessed that.
你看起来一直都很镇定
You always seem, you know, very composed.
只要跟著规定做就好,好吗?
You just follow the rules, all right?
你知道程序,对吧?
You know the procedure, right?
量一下脉搏
You take the pulse.
我得先警告你,尸体的状态
I have to warn you that the condition of the body
可能会让人不太舒服
might be a little unpleasant.
通报的人没有说…
The caller didn't indicate...
说什么?
Indicate what?
你还好吗?
You... You okay?
嘿,你需要我做些什么?
Hey, what do you want me to do here?
米奇
Mickey.
米奇
Mickey.
米奇
Mickey.
杜鲁门
Truman.
Truman.
嘿
Hey.
她怎么了?
What's going on with her?
我不知道,她这样子有一阵子了
I don't know. She's been like that for a bit.
我只是说,自从他们把…
Just saying, ever since they took the...
壁画拿下来后…
The mural down...
…老鹰队是赢不了总冠军戒指的 - 好吧
...birds can't win a ring. - Right.
特别是凯尔西现在又退休了
Especially now that Kelce retired.
噢对…
Oh, yeah...
里面是什么? - 收据
What's in there? - Receipt.
那是她唯一的东西 - 没有证件?
That's all she had. - No, ID?
没有,她口袋里只有收据
No. Only thing in her pockets.
可能是谋杀
Possible homicide.
可能是谋杀
Possible homicide.
我去叫法医来
I'll call in forensics.
噢,为什么?
Oh. What for?
呃,嘴巴里有血 - 吸毒过量不会这样吗?
Uh, blood in the mouth. -Doesn't happen with ODs?
通常不会,有时候会有泡沫 但通常不会有血
Not usually. Sometimes foam, but not usually blood.
呃,那些孩子 还有我们进来时经过的那个人
Uh, those kids, and the man that we passed coming in,
你可以去录一下他们的口供吗? 看看他们有没有看到什么?
can you get a statement from them? See if they saw anything?
那两个孩子已经离开了
Two kids split already.
另外一个人没什么可以说的
The other guy had nothing much to say.
他说他什么也没看见
Said he didn't see anything.
但他绝对是过来要做些什么事的
Definitely, he's coming down off something.
你要…
Are you gonna
告诉我刚刚发生什么事了吗?
tell me what happened back there?
我以为我认识她
I thought I recognized her.
那你认识吗?
And did you?
嘿,我懂
Hey, I get it.
我不会批评你
I'm not judging.
我可以告诉你一件事吗? 别说出去?
Can I tell you something, between us?
我丢了在建筑业的工作
I lost my job in construction.
埃亨警长和我从小就认识
Sergeant Ahearn and I have known each other since we were kids,
是他说服我去参加警♥察♥考试的
so he was the one who convinced me to take the police exam.
老实告诉你
To tell you the truth,
我不确定我适不适合 做这种类型的工作,你知道吗?
I'm not sure I'm cut out for this type of work, you know?
我觉得我进来得太晚了
I think I got into it too late or something.
你几岁了?
How old are you?
四十五
剧集 | 长明河(2025) | 导航列表