剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表
如果要前往那颗星 它的距离是680光年远
If you travelled to that star, it's four quadrillion miles away.
我知道女生的数学都不太好 但那是很远的距离
I know girls aren't good at maths, but that's a long way.
因为是这样的 贝琳达
'Cause the thing is, Belinda,
我看向夜空 它是如此美丽
I look up at the night sky, and it is so beautiful,
而我心想: "我要如何捕捉它
and I think, "How can I capture this?
我要如何庆祝你的生日 并且永远珍藏这一刻 "
How can I celebrate your birthday and treasure this moment forever?"
所以我买♥♥了...
So I bought you...
这个送你
this.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以把包装纸摺好 留着以后用 但没关系
You could fold the paper and save it for later, but never mind.
(星辰证书) (贝琳达钱卓拉小姐)
天啊
Oh, wow.
这表示那颗星星是你的
So, what it means is, uh, that star, that's yours.
就是那颗星星
That star right there.
正照耀着我们
Shining down upon us.
一定要写"小姐"吗 - 你结婚了吗
Does it have to say "Miss"? - Are you married?
没有 - 那就是"小姐"
No. - Then it's "Miss".
你喜欢吗 还是... - 喜欢
Do you like it, or... - Yes.
抱歉 艾伦
I'm sorry, Alan.
我喜欢 这是我收过
Yes. This is the nicest thing
最棒的礼物
anyone has ever done for me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要亲你
Just gonna kiss you.
(警用公共电♥话♥亭)
(供市民免♥费♥使♥用♥)
谁咬了你
So who bit you?
是狗吗
Was it a dog?
还是人
Was it a man?
是你老婆吗
Was it your wife?
她心跳过快 每分钟120次 收缩压70
She's tachy at 120, systolic at 70.
她注射了一公克的传明酸
She's had one gram of TXA,
五毫克的吗♥啡♥ 并用静脉注射一公克的乙醯胺...
five milligrams of morphine, and she's got a gram of IV paraceta...
抱歉 但我打给你女儿了 她在过来的路上
So sorry, but I phoned your daughter and she's on her way.
我还能帮你什么忙吗
Is there anything else I can get you?
一杯热茶和三明治如何
How about a nice cup of tea and a sandwich?
(加护病房♥)
有一个博士在找你
There's a doctor looking for you.
那还用说 明天见
Tell me about it. See you tomorrow.
不行 - 只要一个名称就好
No. - Just one little name.
我不能提供住家地址 这是被禁止的
I can't give out home addresses. It's not allowed.
看那里 - 什么
Look over there! - What?
糟糕 抱歉 抱歉
Oops. Sorry. Sorry.
(贝琳达) (汤博的食物)
琳达 别碰那个燕麦棒
Linda! Don't touch the granola.
那是我的 - 我叫贝琳达
It's mine. - It's Belinda.
而且之前是克莉丝汀 不是我
And that was Kristine, not me.
她说是你
She said it was you.
你们可以小声点吗
Will you two keep it down?
有人白天还要上班
Some of us have got work in the morning.
搞什...
What the...
这是什么闹剧吗 你不是真正的机器人吧
Is this some kind of joke? You're not real, actual robots, are you?
因为那真的太荒谬了
'Cause that is just ridiculous.
你把这里弄坏了 我的房♥东...
You're wrecking the place! And my landlord is...
不是个和善的人
not a nice man.
你要去哪
Where do you think you're going? -
房♥客请留在自己的房♥间内
Residents will stay in their rooms.
别告诉我它要上厕所
Don't tell me he needs the toilet.
贝琳达钱卓拉小姐
Missbelindachandra?
什么 - 你是贝琳达钱卓拉小姐
What? - You are Missbelindachandra?
你怎么知道我的名字 - 已确认姓名
How do you know my name? - Name confirmed.
陛下 - 什么
Your Majesty. - Your what now?
你要跟我们走
You will come with us.
如果我不去呢
And what if I don't?
你把猫杀死了
You killed the cat.
那只猫不重要 - 那不是我的猫
The cat is irrelevant. - It wasn't my cat.
那只猫还是不重要
The cat is still irrelevant.
你为什么要找我
What do you want me for?
我们来自贝琳达钱卓拉小姐星 我们需要你成为我们的女王
We come from the star Missbelindachandra. We need you as our queen.
你说贝琳达星是什么意思
What do you mean the star Belinda?
贝琳达钱卓拉小姐星
Missbelindachandra.
你是开玩笑的吧
Oh, you are kidding me.
贝琳达 这是怎么回事
Belinda, what's going on?
你认识七号♥房♥的露西吗 - 认识
Do you know Lucy at number seven? - Yes.
跟她说她的猫搬去农场住了
Tell her her cat's gone to live on a farm.
也请你跟警♥察♥说 我似乎是外太空的女王
Apparently I'm the queen of outer space, if you could tell the police.
还有我的爸妈
And my mum and dad.
我可怜的爸妈
Oh, my poor mum and dad.
告诉他们机器人绑♥架♥了我
Tell them robots are kidnapping me.
还有我爱他们
Tell them I love them.
保重 贝琳达
Take care, Belinda.
再见
Bye-bye.
启动传送装置
Transmat initiated.
它们要把我传送上去了
They're beaming me... up!
贝琳达
Belinda!
贝琳达
Belinda!
你没有看到我
You ain't seen me.
贝琳达
Belinda!
《超时空奇侠》
(机器人革命)
你们找错人了 这是艾伦买♥♥的
You haven't even got the right person! It's Alan that bought this thing.
艾伦丹尼尔巴德先生 你们该去找他
Mr Alan Daniel Budd. Go and get him!
我已经十六年没见过他了
I haven't seen him in 16 years.
他好像搬去马盖特了
I think he moved to Margate.
跟他说他还欠我五十英镑
Tell him he owes me 50 quid.
那是什么
And what's that thing?
将于五百周期后降落
Descent in 500 cycles.
谁能告诉我到底是怎么回事
Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?
是艾伦 艾伦丹尼尔巴德
It was Alan. A-A-Alan Daniel Bu-Bu-Budd.
十六年了 五十英镑
Six-fi-fi-Sixteen years. Fifty qui-quid.
去找他 丹尼尔巴德
Go and get him. Da-a-aniel Budd.
那是什么
What was tha-that thing?
什么
Wha-Wha-What?
好
Okay.
这让事情更复杂了
Oh, that's complicated things.
进入贝琳达钱卓拉小姐一的轨道
Entering orbit of Missbelindachandra One.
一个叫做贝琳达的星球
A planet called Belinda?
谢天谢地 有可以讲话的对象了
Oh, thank God, someone to talk to.
帮个忙请你的机器人别这么逼人 好吗
Do me a favour and ask your robots to lay off, will you?
欢迎来到贝琳达钱卓拉小姐镇 - 你别这样
Welcome to Missbelindachandraville. - Don't you start.
我是人♥民♥代表 我叫做莎夏55
I stand as People's Representative. My name is Sasha 55.
仅代表所有贝琳达钱卓拉小姐居民
And on behalf of all Missbelindachandrakind,
欢迎我们唯一的真女王 - 好了
I bid welcome to our one true queen. - Yes, sure.
你能不能叫这些恶霸...
But could you just tell these goons...
而我们完全服从机器人霸主
And we obey our Robot Overlords in all things.
什么 - 我们的机器人霸主
What? - Our Robot Overlords.
贝琳达钱卓拉小姐机器人
The Missbelindachandrabots.
所以是由它们掌权
So they're in charge?
赞叹机器人
All praise the Robots.
那是...
Is that...
发生了什么事
What's happening?
北区的抗军展开了暴♥动♥
Rebels in the North Zone started a riot.
所以机器人要发动贝琳达钱卓拉小姐炸♥弹♥
So the Robots are unleashing Missbelindachandrabombs.
它们要杀了他们 - 必须服从机器人
They're killing them? - The Robots must be obeyed.
请帮帮我们
Please help us.
擦擦 - 贝琳达钱卓拉小姐踏上的路
Polish, polish. - The pathway for Missbelindachandra
必须要是干净到发亮
must be cleaned and polished.
好 谢谢
Right. Thanks.
擦擦
Polish, polish.
好 - 擦擦
Right. - Polish, polish.
贝琳达钱卓拉小姐 请前往女王王座
Missbelindachandra, proceed towards the Throne of the Queen.
擦擦 擦擦
Polish, polish. Polish, polish.
擦擦
Polish, polish.
现在呢
剧集 | 神秘博士(2024) | 导航列表