but come on.
我们相识这么久了
We've known each other a long time.
那什么是我不想留下的真正原因
So what's the real reason I don't want to stay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道有一个
I just know that there's exactly one person
你在这世上真正爱着的人
that you really love in this world,
而她就在这里
and she's here.
知道吗 那天我告诉她
You know, I told her the other day
我的流亡生活刚开始很艰难
the early days of my exile were hard.
但我没跟她说我又复吸了
And what I didn't tell her was that I relapsed.
我在一间医院里醒过来 他们说我差点就死了
I came to in a hospital, and they told me I nearly died.
正巧在那个时候
Quite coincidentally, around the same time,
我收到华生的信件
I received a communiqué from Watson
说她儿子的领养手续即将完成
telling me that the adoption of her son was imminent.
在那以前 我还一直在考虑回纽约
Prior to that, I had been considering a return to New York.
回归过去的一切
A return to everything, really.
但一想到她的儿子
But the thought of her little boy
可能发现我的尸体 手臂上还扎着针头
finding me dead with a needle in my arm...
不 我不能回来
No, I can't go back.
佩吉一开始也不想跟我在一起
Paige didn't want to be with me in the beginning.
她当时刚被诊断出癌症
She'd just been diagnosed.
不希望让我承受
She didn't want me to have to go through
接下来的一切
everything that was coming.
你知道我做了什么
You know what I did?
我娶了她
I married her.
那是我做过的最明智的决定
Best decision I ever made.
我们在一起的这些年
The years we had together...
给我全世界我也不换
I wouldn't trade them for anything.
但你是说 佩吉曾觉得
But you're saying that Paige thought
她对你的幸福是种威胁
she represented a threat to your happiness,
而我对华生的幸福是种威胁
and I represent a threat to Watson's happiness,
但在你身上 这个比喻没成立
but your analogy is flawed.
因为佩吉给了你选择的机会
'Cause Paige was offering you a choice.
我不会让华生选择
I won't do that for Watson.
我做不到
I can't.
也对
You're right.
我希望你明白
I want you to understand
当你对一个人有足够的大爱时
that when you love someone big enough,
你就能让他们选择是否跟你在一起
you can let them choose to be with you.
但我把你的情况跟我和佩吉作比较
But that's not the only reason
并不只是因为这个
I'm comparing your situation to mine and Paige's.
关于乔恩 有件事你得知道
There's something you need to know about Joan.
我刚准备打给你呢
Hey, I was gonna call you.
我寻思你多半不想出去吃晚饭
I assumed you wouldn't want to go out for dinner,
毕竟你现在是个著名的死人
being that you're a famous dead guy and all that,
但我得说
but I have to say,
经过过去几年 咱们能选的外卖♥♥越来越少了
the delivery options have really fallen off the last few years,
所以我...
so I...
怎么了
What is it?
泰勒维奇奥的案子 我知道是什么了
The Tellavecchio case. I know what it is.
-我让他别告诉你的 -为什么
- I told him not to tell you. - Why?
因为我不想让你觉得你必须留下
Because I didn't want you to feel like you had to stay.
警...
The, uh...
警监说
captain said that you
你几个月前切除了一个肿块
had a lump removed a month ago,
泰勒维奇奥是你的肿瘤医生
and Tellavecchio is the name of your oncologist.
听着 我只告诉了几个人
Look, I only told a few people.
我不希望11分局的人担心我
I didn't want anyone at the 11th to worry about me.
是啊
Yeah.
所以 病理报告结果是...
So, the pathology report was, um...
癌症阳性
positive for cancer.
我这几天就要开始做化疗了
I'm starting chemo in a few days.
你真打算把我排除在外
You really would've let me leave without telling me.
你这话就好像
Well, you... you say that like
我没打算跟这病抗争到底
I'm not planning to make it through this.
我们还会再见的 夏洛克 我只是...
I am gonna see you again, Sherlock. I'm just...
不 夏洛克 我说真的
No. Sherlock, I mean it.
我要留下
I'm staying.
-夏洛克 -我要留下
- Sherlock... - I'm staying.
我当然会留下
Of course I'm staying.
一年后
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
我只想来表达我的哀悼
Just want to offer my condolences.
她是独一无二的
She was one of a kind.
现在她离开了 你有什么打算吗
You thought about what you want to do now that she's gone?
有一些
Some.
毕竟你已经休息将近一年了
I mean, you've been out of commission almost a year.
因为这一年华生需要我的帮助
Watson needed my help.
是的 但现在都结束了
Yeah, but that's over now.
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
我得走了
I need to be going.
我本该说很高兴见到你 但事实并非如此
I'd say it was good to see you, but it wasn't.
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
你有过丝毫后悔吗
Do you regret it at all?
后悔当初没接受我的提议
Not taking me up on my offer?
一秒都没有
Not for a second.
怎么样
So, how was it?
有意思
It was interesting.
有意思 没别的了
Interesting? That's it?
你还期待别的什么吗
You were expecting more?
是的 我还期待有别的话
Yes, I was expecting more.
那可是婕米·莫里亚蒂的葬礼 拜托
It was Jamie Moriarty's funeral, for God's sake.
我说了 她没死
I told you, she's not dead.
好吧 你当然会知道
Right, and of course you would know.
她显然在我们的书中开启了新篇章
She's obviously taken a page out of our book.
她想让执法机关以为她死了
She wants law enforcement to think she's dead
这样她就能继续行事了
so she can carry out some agenda.
所以你花五百块买♥♥了一束花吗
Is that why you spent almost $500 on a floral arrangement?
我们还有铁锹吗
Do we still own a shovel?
-怎么了 -你觉得呢
- Why? - Why do you think?
你不准去挖她的坟墓
You are not digging up her grave.
明明是你想证明她还活着
You're the one who seems to want proof she's alive.
你到底要不要说说你对这假发的看法
Are you gonna tell me what you think of this wig or not?
看起来非常自然
It's very natural-looking.
你的发型应该不会影响到马库斯的决定
I doubt your hair will play into Marcus's decision.
你带了泰勒维奇奥医生的邮件吗
Did you bring the e-mail from Dr. Tellavecchio?
我不用拿着医生的书面健康证明
I don't think I need a literal clean bill of health
才能要回的我工作吧
from the doctor to get my job back.
没关系 我的收件箱里有备份
It's all right. I've got a copy in my inbox.
我会把写着"无癌症"的部分标记出来
I'll highlight the part that says "cancer-free."
我还是觉得我们该先给他打个电♥话♥
I still think we should've called him first,
让他知道我们想再回去做顾问
give him a heads-up that we want to consult again.
我觉得他会喜欢这惊喜的
I think he'll appreciate the surprise.
也可能他会给我一拳
Or he'll punch me.
怎样都行
Either way.
周二可能不行
So, Tuesdays might be a problem.
萝丝周二来不了
I don't have Rose on Tuesdays,
-亚瑟只在学校待到... -会有办法的
- and Arthur's only in school until... - We'll work it out.
-如果他拒绝呢 -不会的
- What if he says no? - He won't say no.
万一呢
But what if he does?
哎呀...
Well...
只要我们能在一起 还有什么大不了的
As long as we're together, what does it matter?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表