剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
she'll find out anyway.
还是你告诉她最好
It'll be best if you told her.
不行 万一她没准备好怎么办
No, no. What if she's not ready?
我相信多诺万小姐
I believe Ms. Donovan
会说
would say
她早有准备了
she was born ready.
她是早有准备了 对吗
She was, wasn't she?
好吧 天啊
Okay, all right. God.
好 我告诉她
All right, I'll tell her.
没关系的 阿迪
It's okay, Artie.
你知道要是我做主的话
You know if it were up to me,
我们就没必要废话了
we wouldn't be talking.
告诉我怎么救弗雷德里克夫人
But you tell me how to save Mrs. Frederic,
我保证把你
and I'll make sure that you get
完整地交给诸位董事
handed over to the regents in one piece.
我真不知道怎么救她
I have no idea how to save her.
你知道
Oh, I think you do.
我知道你很难过
I know you're upset.
自己的朋友行将就木的确不好受
It can't be easy with your friend dying.
弗雷德里克夫人可不仅仅是朋友 老兄
Mrs. Frederic is more than a friend, pal.
-她帮过 -不 不是说她
- She helped-- - no, no, not her.
是年轻的那个 麦卡
What is it, uh, the young one. Myka.
她病得相当重
She's very, very ill.
你不知道吗 麦卡死期到了
You didn't know? Myka is dying.
不会
No.
不会 你
No, you're--
你错了
You're wrong.
麦卡
Myka...
麦卡会没事的
Myka's gonna be fine, they're, uh--
她正在做手术 医生会切除肿瘤
She's having a surgery, they'll take out the cancer.
不会 肿瘤早已扩散无法切除了
No, it has spread far beyond whatever they can remove.
瞎说 这你怎么可能知道
Please. How could you possibly know that?
她那双眼睛 透过她的双眼我看到的
Her eyes. I saw it in her eyes.
他说他能透过我的双眼看到
He said he could see my cancer
我所患的癌症
in my eyes.
虹膜上的斑点
Spots on the iris.
那些斑点能揭示人的身体健康
They can reveal things about someone's health.
可你知道
But you know this.
你知道她在撒谎 你察觉到了
You know she's been lying. You felt it.
她死期到了
She's going to die.
那我想你能救她
And I suppose you can help her.
这里是仓库啊
This is the warehouse.
有的是藏物能帮上忙
There are things here that can help.
抱歉 伙计 我们不滥用藏物
Sorry, pal, but we don't use the artifacts.
那如果我告诉你 哪些藏物能帮到她
So if I was to tell you which artifacts can help her,
你也准备袖手旁观
you would seriously do nothing?
情愿把它们留在架子上
You would let them sit on the shelf
也不愿救她一命
rather than saving her life?
你想见我
Hey. You wanted to see me?
是的...
Hey. Yeah, um...
有件事我们得谈一下
Listen, there's something we should discuss.
天 我知道这个语调
Oh, boy. I know that tone.
阿迪 我还没准备好当看护人...
Artie, I'm not ready to talk about being caretaker...
不不 不是当看护人的事 克劳迪娅
Oh, no, no, it's not about being caretaker, Claudia.
我会找到救弗雷德里克夫人的办法
I'm gonna to find a way to save Mrs. Frederic,
-董事们会赶来这 -是别的事...
- the regents are gonna get here-- - It's about something else--
你能听我说吗
Would you please listen to me?
那份用于减缓铜化分解的DNA
The DNA that slowed down the decomposition of the bronze...
并不是从约书亚那边取来的
I didn't get that from Joshua.
当时时间紧迫
There was just no time.
你命悬一线 是你的性命啊
Your life was in danger. Your life, okay?
我必须得找到血亲
I had to have a blood relative.
我得到的样本
I got the sample...
是你姐姐的
from your sister.
什么 不 那不可...
Wh--what? No. That doesn't--um...
克莱尔死了 她和我的父母
Claire was killed-- Claire was killed
死于同一场车祸
in the car accident that killed my parents.
约书亚和我说过 我见过他们的坟墓
Joshua told me about it. I've been to their graves.
克劳迪娅
Claudia...
你姐姐还活着
Your sister is alive.
你最后一次拿藏物"救"人
The last time your artifact "cured" people,
-同时也在杀戮 -这次不同
- you murdered! - This is different.
这是两件特殊的藏物
These are two specific artifacts.
负作用很小 你可以自己看标签
Minimal downside. You can see for yourself, look at the tags.
我也并不是大公无私的
And I'm not being altruistic.
我想以此做交换
I want something in exchange.
是了
Oh, there it is.
当然啦 有圈套
There it is. Yes, of course. There's a catch.
不不 听着
No, no, no, listen.
董事们会严厉惩罚我
The regents will punish me severely.
不死之身的我就会承受痛苦
Now I'm immortal. It will be for--
直到永远
forever.
你绝想不到那是什么滋味
You have no idea, no idea what it was like.
意识清醒却被困在铜像中
Conscious. And yet inert in bronze.
我是个科学家 我的思想不能停止
I am a scientist. My mind cannot stop.
我无法忍♥受
I cannot endure--
别说了 我想
No, I--no, I conceive-- I conceive
你是要我为你向他们求情吧
that you want me to beg them to show you mercy.
不不 我想请你求他们清除我的思想
No, no, no, I want you to ask them to erase my mind.
就像我不存在一样
As if I didn't exist.
现在的他们一定办得到
They must have that power by now.
双面神硬币
The Janus Coin.
双面神硬币会促使
The Janus Coin will facilitate
个人意识从肉体中分离出来
the separation of the person's consciousness from their body.
那和谋杀无异 正好如你所愿
It would be like killing. It's what you want.
只要这么做 我就帮你
Do this, and I will help you
组合出能治愈麦卡的藏物
combine the artifacts that can cure Myka.
-我不懂 -我知道接受这事不容易
- I don't understand. - I know it's a lot to take in.
克莱尔还活着 我姐姐还活着
Claire is alive. My sister is alive.
你早知道
And you knew,
-却没告诉我 -这事没这么简单
- and you didn't tell me. - None of this was easy.
我不得不做出深思熟虑的决定
I really had to make an informed decision.
-深思熟虑的决定 -对
- Oh, an informed decision. - Yeah.
天 那感觉一定很赞吧
God, that must've been so nice.
没这么简单 克劳迪娅 你能听
Listen, it's not that simple, Claudia. Could you listen--
约书亚知道吗
Does Joshua know?
克莱尔知道我吗
Does--does Claire know about me?
她知道我在哪里吗
Does she know where I am?
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
不 克劳迪娅 你的关注点错了
No, Claudia, you're focusing on the wrong thing.
你什么时候知道的
When did you know?
我在追踪雷梯库斯罗盘时
It was part of my intel when I was tracking
获悉了这条情报 所以...
Rheticus's compass, so I knew...
我在遇见你之前就知道了
before I met you.
不 先生 百玲女士还在手术
No, sir, Ms. Bering is still in surgery.
什么 不 不可能
What? No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
她现在应该做完了
She--she was supposed to be out by now.
发生了什么事 有并发症吗
Look, what's going on? Were there complications?
抱歉 我们不能对非家属透露信息
I'm sorry, I don't have you listed as the next of kin.
你可以等到医生...
You'll have to wait till the doctor can--
没事 我只是想问问她...
No, never mind. It's just I was gonna ask her if--
算了 谢谢
Just never mind. Thanks.
我知道要做什么
I know what to do.
我拿来了
Okay. I got 'em. All right?
希波克拉底的长袍扣和中国人的解剖刀
Thing from Hippocrates's Robe and the Chinese guy's scalpel.
希波克拉底 希腊名医 医药之父
告诉我该如何用它们来救麦卡
Now, tell me how to use these things so I can save Myka.
把长袍扣加热到1060摄氏度
Bring the clasp to 1,940 degrees fahrenheit.
你得小心 因为它很快会开始蒸发
You must use caution, as it will begin to evaporate quickly.
什么 我到底该怎么做
Wha--what? How the hell am I gonna do that?
这里肯定有你能用到的东西
Well, I'm sure there's something here you can use.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表