剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
the warehouse would never have found me.
而一切会变得非常不同
And things would have turned out very different.
你从我身边夺走一切
You took everything from me.
现在我要拿走你的东西
Now I'll take something from you.
不能杀尼克
Not Nick!
不
No!
把枪放下
Hey! Drop it!
仓库的探员总是很聪明
Warehouse agents are always so clever.
但从来都不够聪明
But never clever enough!
-你没事吧 麦卡 -走
- You okay, Myks? - Yeah, go! Oh!
没这么快吧 帕尔帕廷议员
Not so fast, Senator Palpatine!
《星球大战I》的人物
听着 萨顿 尼克
Look... Sutton, Nick,
尽全力带夏洛特离开这里
just try and get Charlotte out of here, okay?
我要去拿回石碑
I need to go get the stele.
不 夏洛特
No! Charlotte!
尼克 萨顿
Nick! Sutton?
你们现在是平凡人了
Hey, you guys are mortal now.
掉下的建筑会伤到你们
Falling building hurt!
坚持住 妈妈 坚持住
Hold on, mother, just hold on!
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
伙计们 这地方要塌了
Guys, this whole place is collapsing.
我们得快点逃出去
We've got to get out of here.
对不起 亲爱的 我对不起你
I'm sorry, love. I'm so sorry.
我以为我们有的是时间
I thought we had much more time.
没关系 快走吧
It's all right. Just go.
快走 逃出去
Just go, get out of here.
不 妈妈 我们可以一起逃出去
No, no. Mother, we can do this.
我很抱歉 但我们真的得逃了
I'm sorry, we have got to go.
我不会留她在这里
I'm not leaving her.
你会的
Oh, yes, you can.
就这一次 听...
Just for once, just...
听我的
Listen to me.
好好照顾儿子
Look after our son.
不要这样
Hey, please.
这正是我们想要的结果
It's what we've wanted.
我们为此努力多年
It's what we've worked for all these years.
你重获了新生
You've got a life.
要好好享受人生
Live it now.
我拿到石碑了 我们该...
Hey, I got the stele. We should...
皮特 她是不是...
Pete, is she...
我的天呐 我很抱歉
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
尼克 萨顿 我很抱歉
Nick, Sutton, I'm so sorry,
但我们得逃了
but we have to go.
没时间了
We-we are running out of time!
-现在就得逃 -快走
- We have to go now! - Let's go!
尼克
Nick!
妈妈
Mother.
尼克 快走
Nick, go!
走啊
Go!
我跟董事们商量过了
I've spoken with the regents,
我们都认为面临巴拉塞尔士带来的危险
and we agree that the danger Paracelsus presents
如今有必要调出
requires us to uncover what had been
被永久性删除的仓库文件
permanently expunged from the warehouse files.
要怎么样...
How-how can we...
你也知道 这种的信息
As you know, information of this nature
一向交由监护人保管
is held by the Keeper.
世世代代 仅有一人
The one person in each generation
知晓最为重要的仓库历史
who learns vital parts of warehouse history
并将其保存在自身记忆中
and maintains them in a living memory.
监护人 这我知道
Yes, the Keeper.
高度机密的自动防故障装置
The fail-safe for highly classified secrets.
我们要马上去见他
We must met him at once.
没有这必要
There's no need.
监护人就在这
The Keeper is here.
我很抱歉 艾琳
I'm sorry, Irene.
我的身份必须保密
It was necessary for my identity to remain a secret.
我能理解 你不需要道歉
I understand. There's no need to apologize.
这是夏威夷的传统饰物
This is a Lei Niho Palaoa,
曾被夏威夷皇后加休曼努所佩戴
once worn by Hawaii's Queen Ka'ahumanu.
在用以编制此饰物的先祖头发中
The ancestral hair that was used to braid it
储藏着历代仓库的记忆
holds the memories of past warehouses.
只有监护人能读取这些记忆
And only the Keeper can release them.
在九号♥仓库建成初期
In the early days of warehouse 9,
炼金术士巴拉塞尔士的存在
the alchemist Paracelsus,
构成了重大的威胁
was becoming a dangerous threat,
不仅仅危及仓库
not only to the warehouse,
对全人类来说亦是如此
but to all of mankind.
九号♥仓库的董事们认为有必要
It was therefore necessary for the regents of warehouse 9
采取行动
to take action.
成功了 你变回来了
It worked. You're back.
-你还好吗 -快出来 克劳迪娅
- You okay? - Here, Claud, here.
-我扶你 -好极了
- Let me help you. - Uh-huh, great.
你要外套吗 来 穿我的
You want my coat? Here, take my coat.
好
Okay.
我们差点失去了克劳迪娅
We could have lost Claudia.
所以我不会再让你忽略这事了
So I'm not gonna let you ignore it anymore.
忽略什么
Ignore what?
你也听见萨顿说的了
You heard Sutton.
他以为他们之间还有很多时间
He thought they had so much time.
我是说 该死的 我们都这么以为
I mean, hell, we all do.
我们都以为日子还长着呢
We-we think we have all the time in the world,
但事实并非如此
but we don't.
时不待人
We-we just don't.
你...患上了...
You...have...
癌症
cancer.
你要马上开始接受治疗
And you need to get it taken care of.
因为我不想日后独自感伤 麦卡
Because I'm not gonna play that scene, Myka.
我不想因为不能和你
I'm not gonna regret all the years
一起走过以后的日子而抱憾终身
that I didn't get to spend with you.
好吧
Okay.
我会和医生预约 行了吧
Okay, I'll book an appointment with my doctor, okay?
好吧
All right.
别抱我 行吗
Just don't, okay?
我感觉... 我现在不想哭出来
Because I feel like...I don't-I dont't wanna cry right now.
所以...
So...
好吧
Okay.
走吧
Just go.
-那我走了 -好
- I'll go. - Okay.
我没事 真没事 伙计们 真的
I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine, guys, really.
阿迪 快把你外套拿回去
Artie, please take your coat.
闻起来像变软的饼干
It smells like old cookies.
克劳迪娅 怎么了
Claud, what is it?
有什么不对劲
Something's wrong.
不是被镀铜的缘故 我...
It's...It's not the bronzing. I...
这跟仓库有关
It's the warehouse.
巴拉塞尔士 我能感觉到他
Paracelsus, I can feel something about him.
你感觉到的是让我深受影响的
You're feeling the peripheral effects
同一件事的周边效应
of the same thing that's affecting me quite strongly.
是"心中之心"的缘故吗 怎么会这样
The Eldunari? How?
两人为仓库相争
Two caretakers vying for the warehouse.
我正深陷战局
I'm in a battle.
而且战况于我不利
And I'm losing.
但你和克劳迪娅一直以来
But you and Claudia coexisted
都共处得好好的...
peacefully for a long ti...
多诺万小姐跟仓库的关系
Ms. Donovan's relationship with the warehouse
在于未来
is in the future.
而这次关乎仓库的过往
This is about the past.
此类战役中 故人有绝对的优势
And the past takes precedence.
巴拉塞尔士曾是守护者
Paracelsus was caretaker.
他是九号♥仓库的守护者
Of warehouse 9,
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表