剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Now, you can't say that's not fair.
祝我们合作愉快
Partners?
-能给我们 -等等
- Can we just-- - wait, wait, wait.
给我们一点时间考虑
We'll just--Give us a second.
别告诉我你同意这方案
You're not seriously considering this, are you?
的确如此
Yes, I am.
她捏着找回失踪藏物的关键
She holds the key to the lost artifact.
那些藏品都已经消失100年了
Those artifacts have stayed lost for 100 years.
-我知道 -就不能再等个100年吗
- I know. - They will keep for another 100.
不 不 你不明白
No, no, you don't understand. Listen--
听我说 这女人明显是个骗子
Listen to me. This woman is clearly a liar.
听着 她引我们到水牛城来肯定有原因
Listen, there is a reason that she has dragged us here to buffalo.
我说是为了这里传奇的香辣鸡翅
I'm telling you, the wings are legendary.
要是再伴上沙拉酱
Put some ranch dressing on 'em--
你能
Will you--
冷静 冷静
Hey...Just-- just stay cool.
好好听我讲
Listen to me.
"怒号♥"丹从亚特兰大
Roaring Dan targeted chips
逃到了五大湖区一带
from the Atlantic to the Great Lakes.
夏洛特肯定有证据显示
And Charlotte must have evidence
他的宝藏就在这片区域
that his stash is somewhere in this region.
我们不能冒她独自找到藏物的风险
We cannot risk her finding the artifacts without us there.
让敌人在我们的眼皮底下
Keep your enemies closer.
没错 别担心
Yes. And don't worry...
她不会跟我们合作太久的
She won't be with us for very long.
好吧 杜普雷女士
All right, Ms. Dupres.
合作愉快
Partners.
[尼]很快开始行动
我们合作了[夏]
[尼]一个已经搞定
进展如何了
So...Where were we?
我们这才刚刚开始 你不知道吗
We were partners. Where the hell have you been?
阿迪都不肯在快餐店停一下
Well, Artie wouldn't stop at a single Denny's.
你吃的满嘴都是
You have it everywhere.
没有你我该怎么办
Ah, what would I do without you?
等等 又是这个表情
Okay, wait a minute. There's that look again.
麦卡 出了什么事
Myka, what's-- what's wrong?
医生发现我的身体状况出了点问题
On my physical, the doctor found something.
我患了癌症
I have cancer.
不
No!
麦卡 麦卡 麦卡 麦卡
Myka, Myka, Myka, Myka, Myka.
地球呼叫麦卡
Earth to Myka.
你怎么最近和我说话总神游
Why do you keep zoning out on me?
你今天是怎么了
What is with you today?
没什么
Nothing. No.
没有什么特别的
There's-- there's nothing wrong.
我们把注意力放在任务上吧
Let's just stay focused on the mission.
不 你得告诉我发生了什么
No, not until you tell me what's wrong.
皮特 别纠结了 好吗
Pete, just forget it, okay?
皮特 麦卡快来看
Pete...Myka, come here and look at this.
快来 快来
Come here, come here, come here, come here.
快看
Look at this.
我得说 我激动死了
I gotta say, I'm very excited.
什么情况 这是什么
What the hell? What is that, the...
海底某个箱子的密♥码♥
Combination to Davy Jones' locker?
不 我认为这是
No, I think it's, uh...
经度和纬度 这些是坐标
Longitude and latitude. They're coordinates.
不 不
No. No!
什么情况 这个谜盒只能用一次吗
So, what, is this puzzle box a one-shot deal?
等等 告诉我你记住了
Wait a minute. Tell me you got it.
这还用问
You have to ask?
德拉蒙德岭
好了 这里就是坐标的所在地
Okay, this is about as specific as it gets.
它就在这附近100码之内
It's somewhere within 100 yards of here.
看来还真有人
Looks like somebody was a bit too literal
把他的秘密带进了坟墓
about taking his secrets to the grave.
这是个埋藏宝藏的好地方
It's a good place to hide a lifetime of plunder.
我们分散开找能快点
All right, we're gonna cover more ground if we split up.
夏洛特 你们两个去那边
Charlotte, you two go that way
发现任何异常就大声呼喊
and just shout if you find anything.
-你也一样 -好的
- You do the same. - All right.
-阿迪 问个事 -什么
- Hey, Artie. - Yeah?
我们应该不用挖掘坟墓吧
We're not gonna have to dig up any dead bodies, are we?
我向你保证
'Cause I promise you,
这也只有在电影里看起来比较酷而已
it only looks cool in the movies.
丹把坐标放在谜盒里一定事出有因
Yeah. Dan put the coordinates in the puzzle box for a reason.
这里肯定有什么
There's gotta be something here.
好了 皮特 你去那边看看
All right, Pete, you check that way.
好吧
Yeah.
-阿迪 -发现什么了
- Artie... - What?
乔纳森·P·坦恩
Jonathan P. Tann.
那是他大副的名字 没错吧
That was the name of his first mate, right?
-没错 -精♥子♥[与水手同音]
- Yeah. - Seaman.
够了 别开玩笑了
Yeah. Mm, please.
他的墓碑 不是用石头做的
His headstone, it's not made of stone.
确实 这是混凝土做的
No, this is molded concrete.
也许是另一个谜盒
A more secure puzzle box, perhaps.
奥古斯特·罗丹的雕塑工具[法国著名雕塑家]
Auguste Rodin's sculpting tools.
它们能展现掩藏在物品里的东西
They have the power to reveal shapes hidden inside objects.
你包里怎么总有适合的道具
Hey, how come that bag always has exactly...
别乌鸦嘴
You'll jinx it.
这看起来可不像是宝藏
Well, that doesn't look like a treasure.
像是个电表
Looks like an electric meter.
N.F.P.C
"N-F-P-C"
我们得先把夏洛特和巨无霸给甩掉
First, we have to lose Charlotte and the giant.
然后...
And then...
怎么回事
What the hell?
就知道你信不过
I knew I couldn't trust you.
谢了 拉尔斯
Thank you, Lars,
也谢谢你们 十三号♥仓库
and thank you, Warehouse 13.
来得正好 你更喜欢哪种环境
Hey. Okay. So which would you prefer,
阳光海滩还是悬崖峭壁
sandy beaches or rocky mountains?
我刚找到两个超赞的青年庇护所
Because I just found two kick-ass youth shelters
-都在迈阿密而且... -无所谓了
- in Miami and... - Whatever.
能越早摆脱你那搭档越好
The sooner I get away from your partner, the better.
你说什么
What?
怎么了 发生什么事了
Why? What happened?
史蒂夫刚和我大吵了一架
Steve and I just got into it something fierce.
这也许
That seems...
天呐 他说过没事的
God, he said he'd be cool.
不像是没事
Well, I guess not.
不管我说什么
And no matter what I say,
那家伙都绝对不会相信我
that guy's never gonna believe me.
这事我来处理 好吧
Let me handle him, okay? Come here.
这还真没想到
Well, that was shocking.
好个奸诈的毒妇
Duplicitous minx!
想算计她反被她算计了
She double-crossed my double-cross.
反正我们知道她要去哪 不是吗
Look, we know where she went, though, right?
肯定是去了N.F.P.C
I mean, uh, N.F.P.C.
尼亚加拉大瀑布电力公♥司♥
Niagara Falls Power Company.
1♥8♥9♥7年开始施工
Construction began in 1♥8♥9♥7,
跟"怒号♥"丹活跃在这一带的时间重合
the same period that Roaring Dan was active in this area.
我觉得他的宝藏肯定埋在这底下
I think his stash has gotta be buried under here.
一个有着秘密地下宝库独来独往的巨富
Ah, an uber-rich loner with a secret underground lair.
就是说嘛 这家伙难道是蜘蛛侠
Right? Like who is this guy, Spider-Man?
什么 天呐 才不是
What? Oh, my god, no!
蜘蛛侠跟他阿姨
Spider-Man lives in Queens
住在皇后区 蝙蝠侠
with his aunt. Batman...
皮特 你的动漫展先缓缓
Pete, moderate your Comic-Con panel later!
什么是动漫展
What's Comic-Con?
知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
大部分电表都是尼古拉·特斯拉设计的
Nikola Tesla designed a lot of this.
世界知名的发明家 物理学家
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表