剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
临床死亡
for a few minutes.
那我死了几分钟
How many minutes was I dead for?
四千三百二十分
4,320.
对不起 行了吧
I'm sorry, okay?
老天 我为所发生的一切感到抱歉
God, I'm sorry any of it happened.
但是我绝对不会为了救你回来
But if you think I'm going to apologize
而感到抱歉
for bringing you back, I'm not.
也许是我太自私了
You know, maybe it was completely selfish of me.
可能我是破坏了你的轮回
Maybe I ruined your karma or
在你开悟的道路上拦了一下
put a kink in your plan to achieve Enlightenment
让你不能化蝶归来
and come back as a butterfly
或佛教♥徒♥的一切归宿
or whatever buddhists do.
也许我打乱了整个宇宙的进程
Maybe I've upset the whole cosmos.
但我不在乎
I don't care.
为了救你 重来一次我也还是会这么做
I would do it all again.
我真的希望你能够原谅我
I really hope you can forgive me,
但你不原谅我也没关系
but it's okay if you don't.
只要你在这里
You know, as long as you're here.
这个世界就更美好一些 金克斯
The world's a better place with you in it, Jinksy.
反正我的世界是这样
My world is, anyway.
只是 这太怪了
It's just-- it's weird, okay?
我不知道感觉到了什么 怎么去感觉
I don't know what I feel or how I feel.
该死的 我都不知道是不是还有感觉
Hell, I don't know if I feel.
我需要点时间来适应这些
It's going to take some time.
我能理解
I get that.
完全能理解
I totally get it.
如果你真的想要变成一只蝴蝶
And you know, if you decide you want to be a butterfly,
我们随时都可以让节拍器停下来的
we can always stop the metronome.
先别急着做什么决定
Let's not rush into anything.
哈德赛尔先生 开门 我是特勤局的
Mr. Hadsell, open up. This is secret service.
罗恩·哈德赛尔
Ron Hadsell?
我是特勤局的
Secret service.
格林先生 杰夫·格林先生
Mr. Green! Mr. Jeff Green?
你现在的处境很危险
You may be in danger.
麦卡
Mykes.
皮特 我在哈德赛尔家
Pete, listen, I'm at Hadsell's house.
他就是我们要找的那个人
He's definitely our guy.
干得不错 好搭档 我们找到他了
Good work, partner, huh? We got him.
还没有 他现在不在家
Uh, well, not quite. He's not--not here.
杰夫 杰夫·格林
Jeff? Jeff Green?
那是因为他在这里
That's 'cause he's here.
你是谁
Who are you?
我只是想来帮助你的
Look, I'm just someone who's here to help.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a--
等等 听我说
Wait, wait!
先别急着诅咒我 行吗
Just un-whammy me, okay?
我们知道特蕾莎的遭遇
Look, we know what happened to Theresa.
我们可以想办法解决的 我向你保证
We can work this out. I promise.
是吗 那你能让她活过来吗
Oh, yeah? Can you bring her back?
不能的话就没什么好解决的
Then there's nothing to work out.
很抱歉 太迟了
I'm sorry. It's too late.
天哪 这到底是什么
Oh, my god, what the hell is that?
你在说什么呢
What you talking about?
它要杀了我
Hey, it's gonna kill me!
来人哪 这个外星人要把我们都杀掉
Somebody, this alien thing's gonna kill us all!
等等 快停下 老兄 你在说什么
Wait. Cut it out, man! What are you talking about?
救命 它要杀了我
Help, it's gonna kill me!
救命 谁来救救我们
Help! Somebody, help!
来人哪 救命
Somebody, help!
皮特 快接电♥话♥
Come on, pete. Just pick up the phone.
麦卡 你最好赶紧过来 我被诅咒了
Mykes. You better get here quick. I've been whammied.
天哪 皮特 那是你的声音吗
Oh, my god, Pete! Is that you?
救命 救命 它要杀了我
Help! Help! It's gonna kill me!
谁来救救我啊
Somebody, please help me!
能不能让它停下来
Would you knock it off?
挺住 老兄
Hang on, buddy!
等等 别动手 等一下
Wait, hold on! Hold on!
你们看到的一切都是假的 我不是...
Okay? This--this isn't what it looks like. I'm not--
杀了它 在它杀了我们之前快杀了它
Kill it! Kill it before it kills us!
算了吧
Never mind.
天哪 皮特 是你吗 当然是你了
Oh, my god, Pete! Is that you? Of course it's you.
好多触手啊
Oh, that's a lot of tentacles.
女士 小心 离它远点儿
Lady, look out! Get away from it!
皮特 快到我身后来
Pete, just get behind me!
好了
Okay.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
各位 都呆在原地不要动 好吗
Everybody, just stay where you are, okay?
我是特勤局的 都不许动
I'm secret service, don't make another move!
告诉他我们是谁 麦卡
Yeah, you tell him, Mykes!
它会杀了你的
It's gonna kill you!
不 我不会伤害她的
No, no! I'm not gonna hurt her.
我喜欢麦卡 她是我的搭档
I like myka. She's my partner. See?
所有人 都不许动
Okay, everybody, just stay where you are.
这一切都不是真实的
Okay, this isn't real.
不管你们看到了什么
Whatever you think you're seeing,
都不会伤害你们的
it's not going to hurt you.
他的确很讨厌 也很孩子气
I mean, he's annoying and childish
有时候我真想扔把椅子砸他
and sometimes I wish I could throw a chair at him,
但是他 他并不危险
but he's-- he's not dangerous.
听到了吗 他是我的搭档
Okay? He's my partner.
多谢 麦卡
Thanks, Mykes.
你们看到的都是幻象
What you're seeing is a hallucination.
因为吃了毒蘑菇而引起的幻觉
It's caused by mushrooms.
我从不吃蘑菇
I don't eat mushrooms!
是供水系统的问题 大家先冷静
In the water supply, okay? So everybody just relax.
不 她说得对
No, she was right.
要在它杀了我们之前杀了它
We got to kill it before it kills us.
我的天 是他
Oh, my god, it's him.
皮特 接着 尽量...
Pete, here. Just...
哈德赛尔 把钥匙给我
Okay, hadsell, give me the key.
她居然也害怕
Even she's afraid of it.
它抢走了她的射线枪
It's got her ray gun!
别逼我开枪
Don't make me shoot you.
给我小心点 那些东西很贵的
Hey, watch it. Those things are expensive.
你差点儿弄瞎我的眼睛 先生
You could have put an eye out, Mister!
这回他害怕了
We got it scared now.
趴着别动
Stay down.
杰瑞 等等 停下来
Jerry, wait! Stop!
你居然只是个人
You're just a-a guy?
可不是嘛
Oh, yeah?
你白费力气了吧
Well, you're overworking your lats.
看到了吧
You see what happens?
我跟警♥察♥说过 可他们不听
I tried going to the police. They wouldn't listen.
他们说那是场意外
They said it was an accident.
实际不是 那是犯罪
It wasn't. It was a crime.
恐惧和自私
Fear and selfishness.
那样的行为都应该被指控
People should be prosecuted for that.
那这些你又怎么解释
So why go through with all of this?
为什么不直接把它们干掉
I mean, why not just shoot them?
我试过一次 可是无法下手
I tried once. I couldn't do it.
然后你偶然发现了这把钥匙吗
Then--then you just stumbled upon the key?
我多年前在一场恐怖小说年会上听说过
I heard about it years ago at a horror con,
警♥察♥不管
when the cops wouldn't help,
我就去找它
I-I hunted it down.
我知道只要它管用
I knew that if it somehow worked,
那绝对是最佳的武器 的确是这样
it would be the perfect weapon, and it was.
它能让那些人显示出他们的本性
It showed those people for who they really were.
走吧
Let's go.
我真想同情同情他 麦卡
I wish I could feel sorry for him, Mykes,
但是我不能
But...I can't.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表