剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Pervious on Warehouse 13...
他杀了我的朋友
He killed my friend.
有个炼金术士用一块石头
An alchemist used a stone,
使我的身体不再衰老
to keep my body from aging.
要是我把你的心掏出来
If I blow your heart out of your chest,
你是不是就老实了
you think that'll stop you?
我猜她是夏洛特
I'm gonna guess that's Charlotte.
不 麦卡
No! Myka!
毒箭
A poison Dart,
一个十五岁男孩吗
a 15-year-old boy?
对 尼克·鲍威尔
Yeah. Nick Powell.
要不你跟我们一起回南达科他州吧
Why don't you come back to South Dakota with us?
尼克 你好吗 哥们
Nick. Hey. How's it going, man?
你有可能患了卵巢癌
We could be looking at ovarian cancer.
你的卵巢癌会康复吗
麦卡
Mykes
你怎么起来了
What are you doing up?
是时候吃我的三点三明治了
It's time for my 3:00 a.m. sandwich.
现在才一点
It's 1:00 a.m.
我的时差还没倒过来呢
I'm still on east coast time.
你又在干什么呢 等等 先别说
What's your excuse. Oh, wait. No, no, no, no, no.
我来猜猜看
Let me guess.
你又在看选单
You are rereading the menu again.
还记得我们来这儿的第一晚吗
Do you remember our first night here.
一个闻所未闻 激动人心
It's all so new and exciting,
充满了无尽疑问的世界
a world of endless wonder.
真高兴我们有机会目睹这一切
Just so glad that we got to see it.
好吧 你怎么了
Ok, what's wrong.
皮特 我患了癌症
Pete, I have cancer.
不是吧
No.
不要啊
No.
三天前你去看医生
You went to the doctor three days ago,
然后 你现在才告诉我吗
and--and you're just telling me now?
我患了癌症
I have cancer.
你现在才告诉我吗
You're just telling me now?
麦卡 你会死吗
Myka, are you gonna die?
麦卡
Myka?
有什么心事吗
Is something wrong?
什么
What?
没什么
No. Ha.
没什么 只是在想一些事
No, I was just thinking about... stuff.
一起去拿你的三明治吧
Let's go get you your sandwich.
好
Yeah.
-嘘 不能把皮特吵醒 -为什么
- Shh. We can't wake up Pete. - Why?
因为我饿死了
Because I'm starving.
我要偷吃他的三点三明治
I'm about to steal his 3:00 a.m. sandwich.
-好吧 -克劳迪娅
- Okay. - Hey, Claud.
之前史蒂夫在找你
Uh, Steve was looking for you earlier.
知道了 我收到了他很多短♥信♥
Yeah. No, I gathered from his copious texts,
电邮 还有电♥话♥
emails, and phone calls.
-你好 -啊 差点就成功了
- Hello! - Oh, so close!
你不是在睡觉吗
Why aren't you asleep?
只有笨蛋才会在睡觉 好吗
Sleep is for suckers, okay?
是吃特大三明治的时间了
It's hoagie time up in here.
听我说 我们有活干了 很重要
Ah, listen, we got a ping! A big one!
我找这东西找了好久
This is something I've been after a long time.
这是一件古老的
This is an old--ck?
尼克
Nick.
你在这里 听我们谈话
You're here...listening.
没错 克劳迪娅和我刚回来
Yeah, uh, Claudia and I just got back--
很好 不早了
That's nice. It's late.
你很累吧
You look tired.
我记
I th--
我记得你跟我说你会给他找个住处
I thought you told me you would find a place for him
而不是这里
that was not here.
没错 但适合看护尼克这孩子的
Well, yeah, I mean, there aren't a lot of alternatives
住所并不多
to foster care for a kid like nick.
我花了点时间去找 但是
I've got a little more digging to do, but--
很好 继续找
Then good, go dig.
听好了 我要提醒你一下
And listen, in case nobody's ever told you this
仓库的存在是机密
the warehouse happens to be a secret!
好吧 谢谢提醒
Oh, good. Thank you.
我帮你吃了它吧
Let me warm that up for you.
-不行 -笨蛋
- Whoa, whoa! No! - Sucker.
来吧 出发
Come on, let's go, let's go, let's go.
等等 这活就不能等到明天再做吗
Wait, is there any way that this ping could wait until tomorrow?
不行 不能等 我已经等了很多年了
No, no, can't wait. I've been waiting for years.
我们必须马上行动
We have to act right now.
不然呢 你又不会成为本月仓库最佳员工
Or what, you won't make warehouse employee of the month?
是本世纪的最佳员工
Of the century!
听好了 如果我们这次错过了
Listen, we let this slip through our fingers right now,
可能永远也没机会再收回它了
We may never get it again.
可能更糟糕 别人可能乘虚而入夺走它
Or worse, somebody could swoop in and claim it.
乘虚而入夺走什么
Swoop in and claim what?
"怒号♥"丹·西韦的宝藏
It's the treasure of Roaring Dan Seavey.
-怒号♥谁啊 -他是个海盗
- Roaring d--who? - He's a pirate.
一个曾经从十二号♥仓库偷取了一批藏物的海盗
A pirate who stole a collection of artifacts from warehouse 12.
我们要把它们偷回来
And we are gonna steal them back.
在十二号♥仓库和十三号♥仓库过渡期间
During the transition between warehouse 12 and warehouse 13
阿瓦隆号♥皇家军舰
The HMS Avalon, which was a cargo ship,
一艘军用物资船上装满了藏物
was laden with artifacts.
在大西洋海岸的时候被海盗包围
It was besieged off the Atlantic coast by pirates.
这些海盗的领导人就是"怒号♥"丹·西韦
Led by Roaring Dan Seavey,
这些海盗洗劫了阿瓦隆号♥
these brigands looted the Avalon,
带走了不少箱的藏物
absconding with several crates of artifacts
还夺去了大卫·沃科特探员的生命
and claiming the life of agent David Wolcott.
不是吧
Oh, man.
死在海盗手上吗
Killed by a pirate?
要是我的话 肯定会这样
That's how I wanna go out.
那丹·西韦最后怎么了
So whatever happened to Dan Seavey?
销声匿迹了一百年
Vanished for 100 years.
从来没有仓库探员能
No warehouse agent has ever been able to
找到他或是被他偷取的藏物
find him or the artifacts that he stole.
但我有线索了
But I have a lead.
这是一个谜盒的其中一半
This is 1/2 of a puzzle box
正是"怒号♥"丹制♥造♥的
that was actually built by Roaring Dan.
是我十♥八♥年♥前从史密森尼博物馆借来的
I, 18 years ago, borrowed it from the Smithsonian.
我知道只要谜盒的两半拼合
And I know that when the two halves of the box are put together,
它就会显示出他的藏身之处
it will somehow reveal where his hideout is.
你说这是"借"来的
Now, when you say "Borrowed"--
众所周知 丹 别碰
And Dan was notoriously pa--no.
沉迷于选地藏宝
Paranoid about the location and protecting his stash.
那我能理解成你已经
So I'm assuming that your lead
有了另一半谜盒的线索吗
is the other half of that puzzle box?
对 就是这样
Yes, that's right.
我设法寻找它
I managed to trace it
最后找到了一个黑市的古董商
to a black market dealer in antiquities,
我终于说服他把那一半卖♥♥给我们了
And I finally convinced him to let us buy his half.
但有一个条件
One condition.
我们得在五小时内到纽约州远郊
We have to meet this dealer in upstate New York
去见这个卖♥♥家 否则买♥♥卖♥♥就黄了
in exactly five hours or the deal is off.
怎么这么紧
Why so small a window?
黑市的卖♥♥家
Well, black market dealers,
大多都比较胆小
They tend to be a little skittish.
不会给买♥♥家太多时间
They don't want to give time for their buyers
以防引来警♥察♥
to bring the authorities.
现在我们得赶快出发了
But now we need to get a move on
赶往水牛城
and shuffle off to Buffalo.
太好了 水牛城 香辣鸡翅的发源地
Ah, yes, Buffalo. Birthplace of the hot wing.
鸡最健康的部位
Healthiest part of the chicken.
哟 醒了
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表