剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
这可不是什么花招
It's not a trick.
这是真正的魔术
It's real magic.
蒙提 其实这正是我们来这的原因
Well, look, that's kind of why we're here, Monty.
我们得让你交出
We need you to hand over whatever it is
你让人漂浮在空中的道具
you're using to levitate these people.
魔术可不是说交就能交出来的
You don't hand over magic.
你得靠实力争夺
You earn it.
我在这城市里名气渐弱
Look, I was almost dead in this town.
马西姆给了我一个月的期限
Maximus gave me a month
让我收拾包袱走人
to clear my stuff out.
但现在他可不敢赶我走了
But not now.
就因为你找到了这个道具
Because you found this thing.
维加斯独具慧眼 总能发掘
Vegas has always known a "wow" factor
惊艳卖♥♥座的演出
when it saw one,
而我的演出绝对精彩而卖♥♥座
and boy, have I got a "wow" factor.
听着 蒙提
Look, Monty.
我们不是想搞砸你精彩绝伦的演出
We're not trying to mess with your "wow," Okay?
但无论你用了什么小道具或是小玩意
But whatever gadget or gizmo you're using
来完成这个魔术
to perform this trick,
这道具可能很危险
it-it might be dangerous.
你真是个啰嗦的傻蛋
You're such a noodge.
我说得对吗 美人
You know what I'm talking about, don't you, gorgeous?
靠近一点
Come over here.
这才是耍花招
This is a trick.
但我表演的是真正的魔术
What I'm doing is real magic.
你能光凭念力让人漂浮在空中吗
So, you're levitating people with just your mind.
再加上观众们的能量
And energy from the audience.
我活了大半辈子 等得就是这一刻
It's what I've-It's what I've lived for.
这是我大放异彩的时刻
This is the moment.
问题是 蒙提
Look, you see, the thing is, Monty,
这魔术对那些被你弄上天的人来说
there might be some unfortunate side effects
可能会有不好的副作用
on the people you're levitating.
你能给我们展示一下
Is there any way that you could maybe show us
这个魔术吗
how the-how the trick works?
荣幸之极
Well, that would be my great pleasure.
我很乐意为你们展示
I'd be delighted.
但我需要一群观众
But I need an audience, you know.
我需要结合观众们的能量
I need the energy.
我诚邀你们来看我的日场演出
Come to the matinee as my guests.
我给你们免了两杯酒的最低消费
I'll waive the two-drink minimum,
但门票可不能免
but not the cover.
好吧
Right.
我赶过去的时候
Silver Princess was already stripped bare
银色公主身上的装备已经被卸光了
but the time I got to her.
它的装备我都检查过了 什么都没有
Checked her equipment. Nothing.
亨利爵士的研究资料里也没有猫腻
Yeah, nothing in Sir Henry's research either.
这几匹马包括饲养员
Horses had different breeders,
驯马师等等都各不相同
different trainers, different everything.
比赛日的常规准备呢
Well, what about race day routines?
也没什么...
Nothing that...
等等 这三匹马在赛前都受过伤
Wait, all three horses saw the track vet
而且都是由同一个赛场兽医医治的
with an injury the day before they raced.
那为什么受害的会是骑手
So why'd the jockeys get hit?
也许是兽医给马疗伤的时候用的东西
Something the vet used on them?
针线或是创口贴什么的
Stitches, bandages,
被骑手不小心碰到了
something the jockeys touched?
然后这玩意就吸干了骑手的肾上腺素
And then it somehow drains the adrenaline from the jockey...
然后转移到马身上 使其赢得比赛
And pumps it into the horse to make it win.
肾上腺素推动剂
A boost of adrenaline.
我们赶紧去找杜利特尔医生聊聊吧
Let's go have a wee chat with Dr. Doolittle.
童话里能与动物沟通的兽医
干嘛 我可不是在笑你
What? I'm not laughing at you,
我只是在和马儿同乐罢了
I'm laughing with the horse.
听见没
See?
我觉得 牌在你那
I think... you have it.
钻石J 是这张牌吗
The Jack of diamonds, right?
你小子该不是有偷窃癖吧
What are you, some kind of a kleptomaniac?
观众们 掌声送给这位小伙
Come on. Let's hear it for this guy!
下台去吧 小笨蛋
Get off the stage, you bum.
当他开始表演漂浮神技的时候
So, when he gets to the levitation bit,
我们就上前阻止吗
we pull the plug?
不 我们得先搞清楚藏物长什么样
No, we gotta get eyes on the artifact first,
然后在他使用之前阻止他
and then stop him before he can use it.
我要表演的下个魔术现已成为
My next trick is quickly becoming the envy
拉斯维加斯甚至是世界上所有魔术师
of every magician in Las Vegas,
梦寐以求的招数
I daresay, the world.
我一直都是请观众自愿上台
I have been performing this amazing feat
助我表演这个神技
on volunteers.
但如今却有人♥质♥疑
However, questions have arisen
这个魔术的安全性
as to its very safety.
所以今晚 为了证明
And so, tonight in order to prove that
这个魔术的安全性
it is in no way harmful,
我要尝试让我自己漂浮起来
I shall endeavor to levitate myself.
不行
No!
我的意思是...
I mean...
蒙提 我不觉得这是个好主意
Monty, I don't think that's a very...
罗斯 我亲爱的罗斯
Rose, my lovely Rose.
政♥府♥派了两位出色的特工
The government has sent us two of its finest agents
来调查我的魔术 我必须向他们证明
to investigate my magic, and I must prove to them
这个魔术绝对百分百安全
that it is safe.
现在我要请你们
I would ask you now
把手放在心上
to please put your hands over your hearts,
当我说"升起"的时候
and when I say, "Rise up"
你们要用念力结合我的魔术
you will lift me off the stage with the combined power
让我漂浮在空中
of your minds and my magic.
各位观众 很抱歉
Uh.... Sorry, guys.
蒙提 我们不能让你这么做
Monty, we-we can't let you do this.
退后 政♥府♥特工
Stand back, government man.
升起 升起
Rise! Rise up!
皮特
Pete!
我控制不了这个魔术
I can't control it.
蒙提你要去哪 回来
Monty, where are you going? Come back.
-放我下来 -皮特
- Hey, get me down. - Pete?
皮特 这可不是闹着玩的
Pete! This isn't funny.
这藏物的功效绝对是最赞的
This is the awesomest artifact whammy ever.
等你在云端窒息的时候看你还爽不爽
How awesome will it be when you asphyxiate in the clouds?
-一定不怎么爽吧 -知道就好
- A lot less awesome? - Yes.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
-还有点飘 -蒙提哪去了
- I'm a little gassy. - Where is Monty?
他跑开了 我想他一定是被吓着了
He ran off. I think he was scared.
什么 被吓着了 为什么
What? Scared? Why?
我们不会伤害他的
We're not going to hurt him.
我不认为让你升空是他的本意
I don't think that he meant to levitate you,
也许是因为他意识到
and if he thought that he couldn't control his trick,
自己控制不了这个魔术 所以被吓着了
well, it might have scared him.
他在这有更衣室吗
Does he have a dressing room here?
没有 他可能回家了
No, he probably just went home.
没人在家 麦卡
Nobody's here, Myks.
蒙提的房♥里除了一大堆
Monty's room is clean
心脏病的药外什么都没有
except for a bunch of heart medication.
这老家伙大限将至 命不久矣了
The guy's hanging on by a thread.
他的助手罗斯从没告诉我们
You know, his assistant, Rose, never told us
-她也住这 -不错嘛
- that she lived here. - Ooh, nice.
难怪他有心脏病
No wonder he's got a heart condition.
伙计 但愿我到了他那年纪也有个
Man, I hope I have a hot, young girlfriend
妙龄正妹女友就好了
when I'm his age.
不错啊 你的五年计划
Well, it's good that you have a five-year plan.
不是啦 皮特 她是他的孙女
No, Pete, I think that she's his--his granddaughter.
那可真糟
Now it's a turnoff.
看这个
Check this out.
库比蒂诺的圣约瑟夫
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表