剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Close your eyes, Claudia.
把精力集中在他的脸上
Concentrate on his face.
他的双眼上
His eyes.
但是为什么
But why doesn't it--
别说话 等着
Shh. Wait.
-谢谢你联♥系♥我 -到底是哪种恶魔
- Thank you for contacting me. - What kind of evil?
你说的从星盘中释放的恶魔
The evil that you mentioned from the astrolabe?
到底是哪种恶魔
What kind of evil exactly?
我听说那是一种无法想象的恶魔
I've been told it's an unimaginable evil,
因人而异
unique to the user.
无法预见
Nothing-- nothing you could anticipate
除了一点 就是恶魔会切开他的心 就像
but an evil that will cut through his heart like a--
-匕♥首♥一样 -正是
- A dagger. - Yes.
没有动静 这东西没用
Nothing's happening. It's not working!
耐心点 克劳迪娅 耐心点
Patience, Claudia. Patience.
求你了 回来吧
Please, please come back.
求你了
Please.
史蒂夫
Steve!
把你的手放到节拍器上
Put your hand back on the metronome!
克劳迪娅 看着我 看着我
Claudia, look at me now, look at me.
如果你也死了 就没法救他了
You can't help him if you die too!
克劳迪娅 看着我
Claudia, look at me!
我做了些调查
I've done the research.
找遍了手头所有的资源
I've used every resource at my disposal.
没有一处 没有一处提到过这个恶魔
Nowhere, nowhere does it describe this evil.
有没有可能
Is it possible that--
这个恶魔有可能在起死回生的时刻
Could this evil be triggered by a resurrection?
在一个人重获生命的时刻被唤醒么
By bringing somebody back to life?
起死回生 怎么
A resurrection? Why?
是有可能的 对不对
It is possible, isn't it?
一切皆有可能
Anything's possible.
克劳迪娅 别分神
Claudia, don't look away!
对 这样就对了
That's it. That's right.
不要惊惶失措 呼吸
Try not to panic. Breathe.
不 不 我不允许你这样
No! No, I will not let this happen.
克劳迪娅 开口对我说话
Claudia, talk to me!
你看见了什么
What do you see?
到处都是...白色
White...Everywhere.
还有史蒂夫...
And Steve...
别去拉他 必须是他来找你
Don't go to him. He has to come to you.
一直想着我 吸引他的注意力
Stay focused on me, and bring him with you.
你不是想救他吗 救啊
You wanted to save him, so save him!
该死的 呼吸啊你
Damn it! Breathe!
史蒂夫 史蒂夫
Steve! Steve!
就是这样
That's it.
就是这样 对
That's it. Yes.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
发生什么事了
What happened?
一定有什么事你还没告诉我
There has to be something more that you can tell me.
一件特别的事
Something specific.
知道是什么灾难
Knowing the evil
也不会对你定位星盘有多大帮助
won't help you locate the astrolabe.
我必须全面了解
I have to know everything,
关于这星盘的一切 才能找到它
everything about the astrolabe in order to find it.
比如 有没有先例
For instance, was it used before?
有 但情况不同
Yes, but every circumstance is different.
那么那次的灾难是
And the evil that was released?
罗伯斯庇尔: 雅各宾派领袖 热月政♥变♥中被处死
是罗伯斯庇尔 在法国革命爆发时
By Robespierre, at the advent of the French Revolution.
法国大革命时 罗伯斯庇尔领导的雅各宾派统治法国的时期
恐怖统治
The Reign of Terror.
恐怖统治以革命的恐怖政策惩罚罪犯和革命的叛徒
数以万计的人
which resulted in the deaths
因此丧命
of tens of thousands of people,
期间有许多人被诬告送上断头台
可以想见这次会发生什么
so you see the possibilities.
没有任何办法
Nothing? There was nothing
可以阻止吗
that could be done to stop it?
有啊 我说过了
Yes, I've explained the only way to stop the evil
阻止灾难的唯一方法就是
from being created is to reverse
将星盘起的作用逆转
the effect of the astrolabe.
肯定还有其他方法
There has to be another way.
那东西非常大
It was huge.
长着好多翅膀 还有发光的眼睛
with wings and these glowing eyes.
午饭后他就开始不正常了
Yeah, he started acting weird right after lunch.
肯定是沙拉里的蘑菇把他吃坏了
Must have been the mushrooms he had in his salad.
这种事有时是会发生
That happens sometimes,
特别是吃了野蘑菇后
especially with wild mushrooms.
采自蘑菇的一种迷幻药
是裸盖菇素在作怪
It's the psilocybin.
幸亏你们及时赶到
Thank god! You got here in time.
整个过程就好像 他在做着噩梦
It was like he was having a nightmare,
但又非常清醒
but he was wide awake.
是你一回家就这样了吗
This happened as soon as you got home?
我一进门就这样了
Right after I got inside.
你有没有看到什么
Did you see anything else?
有什么不寻常的吗
Anything unusual?
没有
Nothing.
行 罗宾 跟着我回想一遍 好吗
Okay, look, Robin, just walk me through this, okay?
当时吉米在家 你从商店回来
Jimmy was home. You got home from the store.
你从车上下来
You got out of your car.
我把杂货从后备箱里拿出来
I grabbed the groceries from the trunk,
然后我就进了家门
and then I go inside.
对 我想起来了 有个男人
Oh, yeah. There was a man.
他以为我钥匙掉了 但是
He thought he dropped my key, but--
等等 一个男人
Wait, wait, wait. A man.
那个男人以为什么
A man-- a man thought what?
他给我一把银钥匙
Well, he handed me a silver key,
但不是我的 所以我还给他了
but it wasn't mine, so I gave it back.
一把钥匙 钥匙
A key...a key.
麦卡 那几张画像还在你那里吗
Mykes, do you still have those sketches?
在的 请你稍等一下
Yeah. If you could just excuse us for a second?
好
Yeah.
这件藏物
You know, there must be
肯定跟时间有关联
some sort of time element to this artifact.
她丈夫看见了那怪物
I mean, her husband saw some terrifying something,
几分钟之后 我们到了
And then we show up a few minutes later,
却没看到
and we don't see anything at all.
就像后来到餐馆的那帮警♥察♥那样
And the same thing happened to the cops at the diner.
钥匙 噩梦 触手
A key. Nightmare. Tentacles.
触手
Tentacles!
你能不能别再说那个词
Would you stop staying that word?
对对对 就是它
That's it! That's it!
是克苏鲁
Cthulhu.
什么
What?
我一直在记忆里搜索 麦卡
That's what I've been trying to remember, Mykes.
小的时候我看过的漫画书
When I was a kid, I read these comic books
讲的是一种海洋生物 叫做...
about a sea creature named...
克苏鲁
Cthulhu.
美国恐怖 科幻与奇幻小说作家
由H.P.洛夫克拉夫特创造
"Created by H.P. Lovecraft."
我从来没看过他的书
You know, I've never read anything by him.
什么 还有你没看过的书啊
What? A writer you never read?
有恐怖情节的就不看了
Well, when it comes to horror.
卡夫卡和雪莱分属现代主义与浪漫主义
我还是比较喜欢卡夫卡 雪莱
I'm more of a Kafka or Shelley girl.
但像克苏鲁这类神话形象
But Cthulhu, I mean the mythos
确实融入了流行文化的元素
does permeate a lot of popular culture.
好吧 我已经听不懂了
Well, you lost me there,
但是他们看到的这些
but these things that they've been seeing...
肯定是洛夫克拉夫特的手笔
are definitely Lovecraft.
触手啊 爪子啊 翅膀之类的
Tentacles, claws, and sometimes wings
是洛夫克拉夫特笔下生物的共有特征
are all common to Lovecraft creatures.
醒梦 在梦中处于一种清醒状态 甚至知道自己在做梦或是可以控制梦的发展
显然 他得了一种醒梦症的
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表