剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
是的
Yes.
但会不会使用这件藏物的人
But wouldn't the person who used the artifact
已经了解到这个危险了呢
be aware of that danger?
-显然 他们愿意承担这个风险 -不
- I mean, clearly, it is a risk they were willing to take. - No.
他们可能仍愿意继续承担这个风险
A risk they might still be willing to take
如果情况...
if circumstances--
不 这是个错误
No! It was a mistake.
必须撤销这个行为
It has to be undone.
你会帮我吗 亚瑟
Now, will you help me, Arthur?
当然 我非常乐意
Of course, I'm absolutely at your service.
你可以打这个电♥话♥联♥系♥我
You can reach me at this number.
无论昼夜 任何时间都行
Anytime, day or night.
我会尽我所能
Well, I will do everything in my power
找出使用星盘的人
to find the person who used the astrolabe.
根除这个恶魔至关重要
Eradicating this evil is of the utmost importance.
你要时刻牢记这点
I can not impress that upon you enough.
根除恶魔吗 我们就做这事
Eradicating evil? It's what we do.
请不用担心
Please don't worry about a thing.
顺便说一句 司康很美味
Yeah. Delicious scones by the way.
司康和除魔 我们两者兼做
Scones and evil. That's what we do.
是的
Yes.
-那边走 -好
- It's that way. - Right.
董事大本营
主楼层
乘电梯
1号♥停尸房♥
穿过大厅到B111室
它肯定会先杀了我们
It was gonna kill us
再把我们炸了当晚餐吃 我发誓
and fry us up for dinner, I swear.
也许是食物里的什么东西
Well, maybe it was something in the food.
不可能
Not a chance.
我从不碰这地方的食物
I never eat the food in this place.
我从没见过那样的生物
I've never seen anything like it.
即使在《动物星球》里也没看过
Not even on Animal Planet.
就像是个噩梦
It was like a nightmare.
或者是一趟非常糟糕的迷幻之旅
Or an acid trip gone really, really bad.
但你们都说
But you guys said that
昨晚没喝高 对吧
you weren't drinking last night, right,
也没干别的什么事
or doing, you know, anything else?
没 连红牛和利他林都没碰
No. Not even red bull and ritalin.
利他林 中枢兴奋药
伙计
Dude.
不论是什么 它都是真实存在的
Whatever it was, it was real.
不 不是 那是乔
No, it-- it wasn't. It was Joe.
他本该来这里和我们碰面
He was supposed to meet us here,
结果我们把他打昏迷了
and we put him into a coma.
我们怎么会那么做
Why would we do that?
我们认为有东西影响了你们
We think that something affected you,
使你们看到了
made you see the--
自以为所看到的事物
whatever it was that you think you saw.
我们就是到这里寻找原因的
That's why we are here to find out what it is.
你们在这里用晚餐时
Now, did you guys come into contact
接触过什么奇怪的东西吗
with anything weird here at the diner?
比如一个古老的盘子
Like, um, an old plate maybe?
或者 一把长柄勺
Or-- ooh, a ladle?
算了
Never mind.
-我们能走了吗 -可以了
- Could--could we go? - Yeah, you can-- yeah.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
他们不能辨识出是什么怪物
They couldn't make it out,
但它身形巨大 浑身通红 还有很多触手
but it was big and red and had lots of tentacles.
我讨厌触手
Oh. I hate tentacles.
那你不会喜欢这案子了
Well, you're not gonna like this case.
这可是名副其实的"触手盛宴"
It's a veritable tentacles-a-palooza.
他们声称自己很清醒
They said that they were sober.
我以前也总这么说
I used to say that a lot.
但没有哪种酒或毒品
Yeah, but there's-- there's no drink or drug
能使这么多人
that can-- can make multiple people
同时产生完全一样的幻觉
have the exact same hallucination at the same time.
不 一定是这里的某样东西
No, it had to be something here.
某些警♥察♥没有接触过的
Something that the cops didn't come into contact with
因为他们看见的都是乔
because all they saw was Joe.
那是什么 藏物中毒吗
Well, what? Artifact intoxication?
也许是水的问题
Maybe it's something in the water.
是调味品
Oh! The condiments, you know.
我从不信什么灰汤
I never trusted no grey poup.
要我说 还是传统黄汤好
Give me good, ol' fashioned yellow.
不论是什么
Well, whatever it was,
我们得在其他人受伤之前找到它
we should find it before somebody else gets hurt.
好吧 让我们抓住这小家伙
All right, well, let's just close this baby down.
不吃晚饭 就没危险
No diner, no danger.
牙科诊所
盖瑞 鲍尔医生在等你了
Gary? Dr. Bauer's ready for you now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天呐
My god!
怎么了 发生了什么事
What is it? What's happening?
它会杀了我们的
It's gonna kill us!
琳达 快跑
Linda, run!
救命 快来救救我们
Help! Somebody help us!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
离他远点
Get away from him!
快报♥警♥
Okay, calling 911 now.
小姐 你没事吧
Miss, are you all right?
-不不不不 -没事的 没事的
- No, no, no, no, no, no. - It's okay, it's okay.
天哪 怎么会这样
God, this can't be happening to me.
所有事都乱套了
Everything's out of order now.
我要去十四楼
God, I'm due on 14,
如果我迟到了 他会开除我的
and if I'm late, he's going to fire me.
他不会开除你的
He's not going to fire you.
我保证你能按时到达 好吗
We'll get you there on time, okay?
谢谢你 我到电梯再弄
Gosh, oh, thank you. I'll sort it in the elevator.
-好 你没事了吧 -谢谢你
-Okay. You all good? - God, thank you.
等等 抱歉
Oh, wait, sorry.
我得看看你的安全证件
I need to see your security badge.
哦对
Oh, god, yeah.
等一...不
Just-- no.
别 别
Don't-- don't--
别哭 没事
Don't cry. It's okay.
就当做我们之间的小秘密吧
It'll be our little secret.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么样了
Hi. How's it going?
相当安静
Pretty quiet.
我怎么没感到吃惊呢
Why doesn't that surprise me?
你新来的吗
Uh, you new?
是的 事实上我周二才开始上班
Yeah, I just started on Tuesday, actually.
你一定还没见过我
Must not have met yet.
新型证件
New kind of badge.
-我手工打造的哦 -爱哭鬼
-Made it myself. - Hey, crybaby.
这里可不是十四楼
This isn't 14.
够了
Enough!
好 好吧
Okay, all right.
好吧 别拉了
All right--ow-- with the pulling.
你发现什么了
You learn anything?
不管是啥 那个袭击他们的怪物
Well, whatever attacked them was big and green
长了巨大的绿爪子和发光的眼睛
with enormous claws and glowing eyes.
-有什么有用的吗 -没 你呢
- Anything helpful? - Nah. What about you?
没有 当时病人们都还
No--I mean, none of the patients
没有进去看过牙医
had been in to see the dentist yet,
所以藏物不可能是牙医的器械
so it wasn't one of the instruments he used.
他们中也没人喝过同一个饮水器的水
None of them drank from the same water cooler
或者看过同一本杂♥志♥ 甚至也没用过同一支笔
or read the same magazine or even used the same pen.
他们之间不可能存在交叉传染
I mean, there's no cross-contamination at all.
好极了 我们的"不可能藏物"单子可真长
Great, we have a fantastic list of what this isn't.
他们中会不会有人去那个餐厅用过餐
Think there's a chance any of them ate at the diner?
不会 我是说除了都产生幻觉这点
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表