剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on Warehouse 13...
-有人枪击了她 -阿迪杀了琳娜
- Someone shot her. - Artie killed Leena.
我们全都受到过影响 对吗
We've all been whammied at some point, right?
我驱逐你
I cast you out.
克劳迪娅 不要
Claudia, no!
你将邪恶从阿迪身上分离出来了
You separated the evil from Artie.
你知道世界正等着我们来拯救
You knew the world needed saving
即使它夺走了你唯一的父亲
even if it cost you the only father you've ever known.
我的天呐
Holy metaphor.
-阿迪的大脑是... -仓库
- Artie's brain is... - The warehouse.
怎么了
What's wrong?
是现实在想办法进来
It's reality finding its way in.
阿迪 最重要的是抗争
It's the fight that matters, Artie.
快走
Now go.
-不要 -要
- No! - Yes!
我有话要说
I have something to say.
从我在这里工作开始
Ever since I started working here,
我对世界的了解
what I thought I knew about the world,
每天都在变化
it--it changes pretty much every day.
阿迪做了他该做的 使用星盘
Artie did what he did with the astrolabe
来拯救十三号♥仓库
to save warehouse 13.
拯救我们所有人
To save all of us.
据我们所知 他还拯救了全世界
As far as we know, to save the whole damn world.
藏物有的时候
Sometimes artifacts,
会对人类造成很可怕 无以言表的影响
they--they can do terrible, unspeakable things to people.
我的意思是 见鬼的 有次一个藏物
I mean, heck, one time an artifact
让我以为我和麦卡滚床单了
made me think I slept with Myka.
-皮特 -真的
- Pete! - Exactly.
使用星盘之后所发生的一切
What happened after the astrolabe--
艾德里安修士 失窃的藏物 兰花
Brother Adrian, the stolen artifacts, the orchid...
还有琳娜
Leena--
这并非阿迪
That wasn't Artie.
我对这世界的了解
What I know about the world,
每天都在变化
it changes every day.
但有一件事永远不会变
There's one thing that doesn't change.
没了这个人 十三号♥仓库无法运作下去
Warehouse 13 does not work without this man.
我们需要他
We need him.
你们需要他
You need him.
谢谢 拉蒂默探员
Thank you, agent Lattimer.
但我们已有一致的决定
But we'd already come to the same conclusion.
什么 好吧 那你们继续吧
Wha--oh. Well, then there you go.
-你们已经什么 -别 阿迪
- You've what? - No, Artie.
嘘 别说了 我的话讲完了
Shh, no, I'm-- I'm resting my case.
我们认为此时此刻没必要做出惩罚
We see no need for punishment at this juncture.
你不是在开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
琳娜是这个团队很重要的一个成员
Leena was a valued member of the team
也是一个好朋友
and a friend.
但她早已知道会有风险 也接受了
But she knew the risks and accepted them.
这是她的签署声明录像
This is her video signature statement.
我们认为看完以后 你或许会得出些结论
We thought seeing it might give you some closure.
她的死是一个悲剧 是我们进行任务时
Her death was a tragic, yet unavoidable casualty
无可避免的伤亡
in our ongoing mission.
我们会尽快让你恢复过来
We are reinstating you as soon as possible.
我杀了她
I killed her!
真的吗
Did you?
亚瑟·尼尔森真的杀了琳娜吗
Did Arthur Nielson kill Leena?
要不是受到星盘的影响 你会因自己的意愿
Would you have willingly taken her life-- any life--
夺去她的性命吗 任何性命
if not under the thraw of the astrolabe.
不会
No.
但这也改变不了她死在我手上这个事实
But it doesn't change the fact she died by my hand.
你必须接受这一事实
And you will have to live with that.
恐怕这判决对你来说
I fear that sentence is far more severe
比其他任何一次裁决都要严酷
than any this tribunal could mete out.
一只将终生伴随着你的恶魔
An evil that will live with you the rest of your days.
会议结束
We're adjourned.
克劳迪娅 怎么了
Claude, what is it?
他们一句话都没提到那件事
They didn't say anything about it.
什么事
About what?
我要驱逐你
I cast you out!
没事 别放在心上
Nothing. Never mind.
阿迪 或许我们应该聊一聊当时的情况
Artie, maybe we should talk about what happened back there.
不 没这个必要
No, we probably shouldn't.
也许我们应该给他点空间
Maybe we should just give him his space.
不 不行 皮特
No, no, Pete.
他的空间现在太阴沉了
His space is really, really dark right now.
你没听到吗 他想要得到惩罚
Did you hear him? He wanted to be punished.
他并不好 皮特
He is not okay, Pete.
或许他永远也好不起来
Maybe he'll never be okay.
我的意思是 他刚刚重回我们身边
I mean, we just got him back
但现在他和我们之间的隔阂比以前远
And now he's farther away than ever.
还有 克劳迪娅呢
And where is Claudia?
她回家了
She went back to the b&b.
我也不知道
I don't know.
可能她想回避仓库或是阿迪 或是二者
Maybe she's avoiding the warehouse or Artie or both.
我不喜欢事情这样发展下去
I do not like what's happening.
对 好吧 如你所说 麦卡
Yeah, well, like you've been saying, Mykes.
我们要继续工作下去 好吧
We just need to keep moving, okay?
在我们一切恢复正常之前
And I'm sure some scary artifact thing
我很肯定会有一些恐怖的藏物出现
will come up before we can say "Ping."
快接 快接
Pick up! Pick up!
我是莱纳斯·宾利
It's Linus Bentley!
有人知道了
Somebody knows!
我们得快逃 我们得
We gotta get out! We gotta!
天啊
Oh, god!
求你了 你不明白 求你了
Please! You don't understand. Please!
你在 你在干什么
What are you-- what are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊 住手
Oh, my god! Please stop!
救命啊
Help me!
快住手
Stop!
天啊 不要啊 求你了
My god! No! Please!
快住手
Please stop!
救命啊 天啊
Help me! Oh, my god!
救命啊
Help me!
天啊
Oh, god!
《十三号♥仓库》第四季 第十二集
Warehouse 13 S04E12
考恩国家森林
这是我所见过的死得最彻底的家伙了
That is about the deadest guy I've ever seen.
你和发现尸体的人聊过吗
Did you talk to the people who found the body?
没错 一对白天徒步旅行者说听到尖叫
Yeah, yeah, a couple of day hikers said they heard a scream,
有震感 然后看到蓝♥光♥
Felt a tremor, and then something about a blue glow.
一个人被埋在地下
A man gets sucked into the ground.
听起来像是藏物在作怪
Well, it sounds like an artifact to me.
对 可能和流沙有关
Yeah, maybe something quicksand-related.
虽然我说了要幽默一点
Promises to be loads of fun though.
克劳迪娅怎么样了
How's Claudia?
她找线索去了
Eh, she's up looking for clues.
不太适应野外环境
Not really the outdoorsy type.
我觉得让她跟我来是个好主意
I think it was a good idea for her to come with me.
这可以让她不再想着阿迪
It'll keep her mind off Artie.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他整个早上都躲在书房♥里
Well, he's been in the stacks all morning.
史蒂夫和我准备去找他
Steve and I are gonna go look for him in a bit.
有辆全地形车
Oh, an atv!
我最喜欢全地形车了
Oh, man I love atvs.
麦卡 你觉得仓库
Hey, Mykes, you think the warehouse
-可以弄一辆 -不可以
- could get a decked out-- - No.
喂
Hello?
-你好 -你好
- Hi there. - Hey.
我是特勤局的特别探员皮特·拉蒂默
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表