剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
The Eldunari.
符号♥的移♥动♥很协调
The symbols are moving in harmony.
算是个安慰
That's a relief.
它们那样正常吗
Are they supposed to be doing that?
不 不正常
No, they're not.
电脑反应迟钝
The slow computer,
弗雷德里克夫人精神恍惚
Mrs. Frederic's condition.
有东西正从仓库的中枢地带
Something is tearing apart the Warehouse
摧毁仓库
from within its heart.
是的 恐怕是这样
Yes, I'm afraid so.
弗雷德里克夫人的头脑
Mrs. Frederic's mind
是"心中之心"的写照
is a mirror of the Eldunari.
看来他们两个都在恶化
It seems that both of them are deteriorating.
你们两个是什么毛病
What is it with you two?
再有五分钟 我就拿到珠宝了
In five minutes, I'd have had the jewels.
你个惯偷
You're a common thief.
我可不是无名之辈
I am not common.
好了 听着 我们也不想见到你
All right, look, we don't want to see you either.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
你们毁了我的订婚晚宴
You crashed my engagement party
还给了我一枪 就因为要我帮忙
and shot me because you need my help?
说话客气点 亲爱的 否则下次
Watch your tone, darling, or next time
我一枪打爆你的脸
I'll shoot you in the face.
你哥哥把我们的朋友铜化了
Your brother bronzed our friend,
他只有得到他想要的东西后才肯放了她
and he won't release her till he gets what he wants.
巴拉塞尔士吗 不可能
Paracelsus? Impossible.
他自己都被铜化了
He's basted in bronze himself.
说来讽刺 因为是他完善了
It's ironic, since he's the one
铜化的程序
who perfected the bronzing process.
所以他才知道铜化的工作原理
That's how he knew what made the bronzer work.
是啊 不过
Yeah. Well...
有人把他放出来了
Somebody let him out.
他把铜化所用的藏物带走了
He took the bronzing artifact with him.
你怎么会这么愚蠢
How could you be so stupid?
我吗 我们都是被你害的
Me? You did this to us.
我跟你说了五百年了
And, as I've told you for half a millennium,
本来应该只有我参与的
it was only supposed to be me.
我甚至都不相信他能成功
I didn't even believe it could do it.
萨顿 巴拉塞尔士带走了尼古拉斯
Sutton, Paracelsus took Nicholas.
他说你知道他想要什么
He says you know what he wants.
我想到了复仇
Revenge spring to mind.
还有一些其他的
Among other things.
我哥哥沉迷于
My brother was consumed with the idea
获得永生以及得永生者得天下
of being immortal and what immortals could accomplish.
但我以前太傻了 我以为他只是古怪
But I was foolish enough to think him eccentric
没想到他是个疯子
rather than insane.
你对我们做了什么
What did you do to us?
我送了你们一份礼物
I gave you a gift.
一个连上帝都无法赠予你们的礼物
A gift that not even god can give.
永生
Immortality.
你们会长生不死
You shall live forever.
而你们 则让我证明了
You, in turn, assured me
魔法石管用
that Philosopher's Stone works.
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
随便挥两下石头怎么能让我们永生
Waving some rock around didn't make us immortal.
就是如此
But it did.
我的天呐
Good god.
看来我得趁你们睡着的时候多杀几次
I must have killed the three of you a dozen times when you slept.
这怎么可能
I didn't think it possible.
世界无奇不有
Anything is possible.
这可是有代价的
At a cost.
我用了整个村子的人命才换来你们的不死之身
Took an entire village to turn the three of you into god.
你杀了他们
You killed them?
任何成就都得付出代价
Well, great achievement comes at a price.
苏格拉底被处死
Socrates was executed.
麦哲伦为了证明地球是圆的而死
Magellan died proving the world was round.
他们付出的都是自己的生命 不是别人的
They gave their own lives, not the lives of others.
那只能说明他们太蠢 你走吧
More fool them. Now get out.
他是很聪明
He was brilliant,
可他却活在自己的道德观中
But lived in his own moral universe.
做出了屠村的事
To kill an entire village.
我不知道他还会做出什么事情来
I didn't know what his end game was,
可我不允许他残害更多人命
but I wouldn't allow him to cause more death.
所以我去找了相关机构
I went to the authorities.
不过是九号♥仓库的探员把他抓走了
But it was the agents of warehouse 9 Who collected him.
这算什么
What is this?
你们吃豹子胆了 你们要干什么
How dare you! What are you doing here?
他被铜化之后
After he was bronzed,
董事们想收回魔法石
the regents wanted the philosopher's stone.
可我告诉他们那东西已经被毁了
But I told them it had been destroyed.
未免以后的不时之需 我没有真的毁了它
I wouldn't destroy it, in case we needed it again.
我把它分成了两半藏了起来
So I split it and hid the two halves.
你把当中的晶体给拿了出来
You took a crystal from inside the geode.
是你的戒指在你还是圣日耳曼伯爵的时候
Your ring--that's how you restored plants
使植物复活
as the count of st. Germain.
人是铁饭是钢
A fellow has to eat.
这个小魔术帮我解决了日常开支
That little trick helped me pay my bills.
说得好像你真管过家似的
Oh, as if you've ever paid a bill.
-说中了 -这么说你有那枚戒指
- Touche. - So you have the ring?
没有 被他们拿了
No, they have the ring.
在巴黎的时候就被拿走了
They took it from me in paris.
才不 巴拉塞尔士拿了戒指
No, paracelsus has the ring.
-你有的是魔法石 -只有一半
- You have the stone. - Half the stone.
仓库探员发现了另外一半
The warehouse found the other half
可却被海盗给抢了
And then lost it to pirates.
直到被我找到
Until I found it.
这么说石头在你那
So you have the stone?
-不 石头在他们那 -石头在他们那
- No, they have the stone. - They have the stone?
可你刚刚才说石头在你那
You just said you have the stone.
你搞错了 我说石头在他们那
No, I said they had the stone.
够了 别说了
Okay, just stop... Talking.
说你知道你那另一半在哪儿
Tell me that you know how to get to your half.
当然
Of course.
我把它藏在一个安全的地方
I have it locked safely away.
我想让我的儿子远离他
I want my son away from him.
当年我阻止了我哥哥的
My brother had some plan in mind back then
某些计划
that I interrupted.
他肯定会再度实施
He's bound to go at it again.
他的手已经沾满了鲜血
He's already killed hundreds.
谁阻碍他研究科学
He'll kill us and anyone else
他都会见一个杀一个
Who gets in the way of his science.
说的没错 可我们得先找到他
Yeah, well, first we have to find him.
他会去他的实验室
He'll go to his lab.
都过了500年 实验室还存在
After 500 years, it's still there?
它深藏在君士坦丁堡的
It's deep beneath the
斯图奥迪奥斯修道院下面
Monastery of Stuodios in Constantinople.
修道院已成废墟 但实验室丝毫未损
The monastery's in ruins, but the lab is still intact.
你去过那儿 对吧
You've been there, haven't you?
克劳迪娅 听到吗
Claud, are you there?
这装备是巴里·希尔的
Well, this setup belonged to barry seal.
他即是飞行员又是毒品走私犯
He was a pilot/drug smuggler
还为中情局执行过秘密任务
who flew covert missions for the CIA.
你应该能
You should probably--
我的天哪 史蒂夫
Oh, my god, Steve!
听得见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
听得见 听得见 很清楚
Yes! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Claud, loud and clear.
你没事吧 完毕
Are you okay? Over.
除了被变成
You mean aside from being the tin man
绿野仙踪里的铜人之外
In a bronze production of the wizard of Oz?
我好得很 到底怎么了
I'm just peachy. What's going on?
巴拉塞尔士去哪了 还有为什么我在融化
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表