剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
你知道吗 谋杀当晚 他在另一个州
Did you know that? Yeah. He was arrested in another state
被捕了
on the night of the murder.
他知道 你问他
He knows. Ask him.
是真的吗
Is that true?
舒尔茨恶贯满盈
Shultz was guilty of plenty.
我们从没抓到他
We never caught him for.
他是罪有应得
He got what he deserved.
你打算什么时候告诉我这些
And when were you gonna tell me all of that?
抓住她 否则她会害死我们俩的
Get her, or she'll burn both of us!
这件事必须由你来做
You're gonna have to do this.
什么 不不不
What? No, no, no, no.
听着 我知道你不喜欢我
I--look, I get that you don't like me.
-你何出此言 -你真的假的
- Why would you say that? - Really?
好吧 我懂
Okay, I know why you say that.
但是我真心觉得你去会比我去安全得多
But I honestly think you'd be safer in there than I would.
为什么
Why?
因为仓库这些天一直在电击我
Because the warehouse has been electrocuting me for days,
如果我去 它会杀了我的
and if I go in there, it'll kill me.
克劳迪娅 如果仓库一直在攻击你
Claudia, if the warehouse has been attacking you,
你怎么不告诉别人
why haven't you told anybody?
因为如果我说了
Because the regents
董事们就不会允许我做仓库的守护者了
won't make me caretaker if they find out.
他们认为我和仓库之间有种特殊的感应
They think I have this special connection to the warehouse,
但如果仓库恨我 我如何产生感应
but how can I have a connection if the warehouse hates me?
我刚刚才有点意识到我想要做守护者
And I just barely realized I want to be caretaker.
非常想
I want it a lot.
有你在阿迪身边 我不能告诉他
And I couldn't tell Artie with you around
因为你为董事们工作
because you work for the regents.
你的工作就是告诉他们你对我们的看法
It's your job to tell them what you think of us.
好了 我得先请你住嘴了
Okay, I'm gonna stop you right there,
因为显然我们没太多时间了
because clearly, we don't have a lot of time.
首先 我不是告密者
First, I am not a snitch.
其次 如果你真的有特殊感应
Second, if you have this special connection,
你有没有想过
did you ever consider that
会不会是仓库想要引起你的注意
maybe the warehouse is trying to get your attention?
也许电击就是它寻求你帮助的方式呢
And maybe zapping you is its way of asking you for help.
你真那么觉得
You really think that's it?
我怎么会知道
How the hell do I know?
但是如果你真的那么想要成为守护者
But if you want to be the caretaker so badly,
就好好守护它
Go care-take!
好
All right!
你想要引起我的注意 你成功了
You wanted my attention? You got it.
你想要我的帮助
You want my help?
就让我进去
Then let me in!
如果不是 你是想要杀我
Otherwise, if you want to kill me,
你的机会到了
here's your chance.
也没有那么难嘛 对吧
Well, that wasn't so hard, was it?
这才是守护者
Now, that's a caretaker.
我得好好洗个澡
I'm gonna need a silkwood shower.
布里格斯是我的
Briggs is mine.
不能杀人
No killing.
麦卡会气疯的
Myka will be super pissed.
结束了 霍夫格伦
It's over, Hofgren.
我说了都结束了
I said it's over!
皮特
Pete.
我警告过你了 警探
I did warn you, detective.
-麦卡 你没事吧 -我没事
- Myka. Are you okay? - I'm all right.
听着 阿德莱德在密室里
Listen, Adelaide is in the back room.
我想应该由你去救她
Yeah, I think that you should be the one to go get her.
帮我了结此事 好吗
Take care of this for me, will you?
祝你好运
Good luck.
不准拿穴居人开玩笑
No caveman jokes.
不行
I will not agree to that.
别这样
Oh, come on.
阿德莱德
Adelaide?
艾米丽
Emily!
到这儿来
Come here.
干得好 我的好姑娘 干得好
God. Bravo, my girl. Bravo.
就跟我会做的那样
Exactly as I would have done.
还有我的名字叫海伦娜
And my name is Helena.
你怎么会认为仓库是想引起我的注意
What made you think the warehouse was trying to get my attention?
因为阿迪告诉我的琳娜的一些事
Something Artie told me about Leena,
她说"会说话的仓库"
that she "Spoke warehouse."
我想是仓库想和你说话
Thought maybe it was trying to talk to you.
你对心理治疗没什么好的回忆[正极] 对吧
You haven't had much positive experience with therapy, have you?
我被人用电击疗法治疗的时候
When I got electroshock therapy,
其中一个鳄鱼夹倒是会显示正极
one of the gator clips was marked positive.
那也算吗
That count?
我只会在车上用鳄鱼夹
I only use those on my car.
我是来帮助你的 或者不是
Look, I'm here to help. Or not.
由你决定
Up to you.
问个奇怪的问题
Hey, crazy question.
你用什么洗发水
What--what kind of shampoo do you use?
很普通的罢了 怎么了
Nothing special. Why?
奇怪 我好像闻到了苹果的味道
Weird. Thought I smelled apples.
有谁能把我从这弄下去吗
So is anyone gonna get me down from here?
老天 那是我最好的朋友
Oh, my god, that's my best friend.
大家看起来都没事
Everybody seems okay.
阿德莱德安全了
Well, Adelaide's safe.
这是最关键的
That's the main thing.
至于内特和我
As for Nate and myself...
谁知道呢
Who knows?
总之祝你好运
Right, well, good luck, okay?
因为我真的相信
'cause I really want to believe
仓库有备用退休计划
there's an alternate warehouse retirement plan.
进去为我们所有人打个胜仗
So, you know, get in there and book a win for all of us.
我会尽力不让你们失望的
I will do my very best not to let you down.
就看你的了
Counting on you.
这是永别吗
So is this good-bye?
我希望不是
Well, I would assume not.
为他去斗争吧
Fight for him.
我说你没有忠于自我 我说错了
I was wrong when I said that you weren't being true to yourself.
也许我只是怕失去一个朋友
Maybe I was just afraid of losing a friend.
但显然你非常擅长照顾别人
But caring for someone-- you're obviously very good at it,
所以让这里
So make this--
让这里成为你的家吧
Make this your home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你永远不会失去我这个朋友
And--and you will never lose this friend.
真好
Good.
那我们后会有期
So I guess I will see you around.
-那时见 -好
- Until then. - Right.
也许下次我们只是一起喝咖啡
Maybe just coffee next time.
又或是拯救世界
Or save the world.
我们那时看吧
See what happens.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表